My girlfriend fingered my ass for the first time the other night, AMA

My girlfriend fingered my ass for the first time the other night, AMA

How does it feel to know that she secretly thinks you're a faggot and is now opening up her options in finding a man who doesn't enjoy having things put in his ass?

Also, post pictures of this spelunkerer, you fuckin nigger. What website do you think this is?

/thread

That honestly won't happen she's into it if she did it on her own.
My gf begged me for a year before I got drunk and let her tongue my ass now she's got a strap on we use every now and then and she sucks my dick while she uses it..I can jizz a harpoon of cum straight through the back of her neck and into the roof if she's not careful

>strap on

GAEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!

I'll jizz straight through your neck

Do you eat taccos and burritos?

>not being that secure with your sexuality to let a girl maximize your pleasure.
>Fuckin butt stuff noobs

My sexuality is only in jeopardy when people try to convince me taking it in the ass isn't gay.

did she just finger your butt or did you get a proper prostate massage/milking ?
will you buy her a StrapOn ?

>Gay
>Man and woman
>Sex
>Gay
>Mfw

kek

>she sucks my dick while she uses it
holy crap, how bendy is she?!

haha

This was my first thought. She's wearing it and fucking him in the ass and sucking his cock. But apparently she's just shoving a dildo in OP's ass (but he's not gay).

Lucky bastard.

Pic of your gf please

Had the same. don't get them often but rim jobs are pleasurable

Pretty fucking amazing, isn't it? Ask her to stick her vibrator up your ass. You'll cum buckets

I've been goofing on your OP because gay jokes are funny. However, I too, have had the finger up the ass. I came like a god damn firehose. Would highly recommend.

does she have long nails?

whenever a girl says "fucking men!" I think "yes, thats the alternative"

GF PICS NOW. DAMN NIGGA

so you found out you are gay. congrats.

did she have poop on her finger?

Before the thread dies, I just wanted to give OP a big FUCK YOU for not posting his stink finger bitch. Kill yourself faggot.

FUCK YOU OP FOR NOT POSTING YOUR SHIT POKER.