Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

She's pretty much like how she seems. Adorable, cute, playful. And she gives fantastic head.

bump

she's ok. bogarts the weed, though. so there's that.

BUMPP

Had a friend who went to school with her. He said that her friends said that she acts like the a stuck up bitch. Like she was the best thing since sliced bread. This was after GOT of course

actually met her at last summer's con. she was totally qt. she shook my hand, and i ended up attending the lavatory for 20 mins or so. that semen won't come out on its own, dontcha know.

i remember meeting her on some sports event but she pulled out the bell of notre dame and killed me INSTANTLY

I actually passed her walking in the street in Bath, Somerset. She was honestly even uglier than her pictures and just looked like your typical white British chav.

no but she was on britbong tv talking shit about how she'd kill farage and trump and loves corbyn and the greens or some bollocks
seems like a whiny cunt

I heard she does drugs. Would LOVE to do a line of coke or two with her.

never done any drugs but would definitely do this

Coke is god. Plus, coke gets girls slutty. They'll always flash for a bit of coke.

>looked like your typical white British chav.

But that's hot.

Went to school with her. Still in my friend group. She's pretty sound in a "friend" environment but gets pretty distant in public places which is understandable as people always wanting photos.

What shes doing lately?

She seems to be drinking like hell lately. Is she depressed or something? I hope shes okay

me ;)

Whats your name?

Cred Forums

Ahmed

She is so full of herself because of GOT. The reaction you get when you say you never heard of GOT or her is pretty good.

I have
Well she is like a cyber-robot 2000 with extra power and dark oil blood. She can fly with jets on her heels and attack you with heat-seeking missiles, other than this she is a pretty common person.

yes. childish. add like. kind of ugly and weird head irl. smells like cigarettes and coffee.tries to be "cute" and "funny"

Looks like a proper shemale right there

Worked with Sophie on Huntsville (upcoming movie, pretty shit so probably straight to dvd),

She is a huge coke head. Huge and loves to get fucked up. Despite this never seen her fuck or even attempt to get laid on set. IRL her head is small and kind of chubby for a skinny girl.,

oh shit, maisie nude leak real?

Ugly as fuck and a huge fucking slut

Nice try. Not a nude. Some guy in a "helmet"

last year I lived with a girl who was friends with her. Said she was a bitch after the fame - e.g. at a music festival she'd be like 'I have backstage passes so could meet the artists if I wanted to but instead i'm here with you guys'

Hahha fucking faggot why the fuck would you even care. This must be bait

she turned 18 this year, the drinking age in the United Kingdom is 18

but isn't that cute and a compliment that she values you over artists?

She turned 19 this year

Slightly increased chances of secks.

She's a feminist. 'Nuff said.

I was on a flight with her, she sat across the isle from me. London to New York British Airways. Saw her in the lounge first.

I didn't talk to her so can't really say how she was. People mostly left her alone on the flight too, a few autograph seekers

the story was presented to me as if she was saying it to rub their faces in it, like a humble brag kinda thing

not sure how reliably the story is though, she could be a really nice person irl

Sounds like she's showing off and having pity for her "friends"

There are no feminists. Only normal people and sexists

She's basically a cooler, less feminazi Emma Watson.

Looks like a fucking Vogon. Very accurate.

SWEET BABY JESUS HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING POST THIS, user? I MEAN THE FIRST 42 TIMES WAS SORT OF AMUSING, BUT NOW I'M BECOMING A LITTLE ENRAGED WITH YOU PERSONALLY. IF YOU CAN'T STALK HER PROPERLY, I'D SUGGEST TAKING A MORE DIRECT APPROACH. ALSO TACOS.

I saw her at a house party in north London once.
She was with some friends having their own private side-party in a room upstairs.
When I opened the door I saw them all just sitting there on couches, drugged as fuck watching EastEnders on the telly. There was booze and grass and pills everywhere.
She asked me if I was a Jew, she didn't even wait for my answer and asked me to show her my foreskin to prove I'm not jewish. She said "No kikes allowed" loud and clear.
When I finally dropped my pants I saw red hair moving from between Maisie's legs, it was Sophie Turner going down on her. She looked at my dick just like everyone else and screamed like a drunk bully, her mouth still wet with Maisie's pussy juice.
I ran away, humiliated, crying like a little girl.

fucking kek'd

>inb4 that fucking fapworthy male prostitute pasta

Good friends with her a few years back. She likes dirty talk during sex. Also a fan of anal.
Haha farts like a motherfucker, too.
She's definitely a genuine person though.

omg, she's so fuckin ugly...

Ohh

give us some proof you greasy faggot

[Citation needed]

alright alright

>be 26, been a male prostitute since 19
>high-profile, make tons of money
>sometimes the job is shitty (having to fuck some fat old rich guy)
>sometimes it's heaven
>my agency sends me for an orgy in a fancy hotel
>the clients are Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner
>two other hunks are there
>we drink and get comfortable... and naked
>they're both absolutely gorgeous, both have a nice bush, one blonde, one jet black, perfect firm tits, toned legs, everything...
>they make us sign an NDA (believe me you don't wanna fuck with those)
>then Maisie explains what she wants exactly
>it's very specific, you'll see
>she gets on all fours and offers her holes to us
>Sophie watches, masturbating
>one guy underneath her, his dick in her pussy
>one guy behind her, fucking her ass
>I get the mouth (meaning no condom)
>we fuck her like this slowly for a long moment
>she abandons her little body in our strong arms
>her moans of pleasure are absolutely incredible, the hottest and sincerest I've ever heard, especially coming from a girl this young
>Sophie comes to tease her tits and her clit from time to time
>I look at her fingering her pussy but she's ignoring me
>finally Maisie asks us to turn it up a notch
>the slow lovemaking turns into mild pounding
>as specified the guys are alternating in her, when one is sliding in the other is sliding out
>she's yelping on my cock
>finally she screams "now! now!" as her very intense orgasm is starting
>we all cum in her at the same time in one final pounding
>as professionals we can cum on cue and that's exactly what she wanted
>if it wasn't for the condoms she'd be taking a load in her ass and in her pussy, simultaneously
>I can hear her swallowing mine as it's spurting in her mouth
>we collapse on the couch
>Sophie comes and shoos us off the couch
>they're cuddling, whispering to each other, visibly in love
>Sophie is still touching herself
>she cums very quietly while holding her friend

>be me, 27, gf does art/ movie shit
>concept art and such
>gf gets invited to this GOT thing
>it was a post party before we went to a event to celebrate the last filming of the season
>literally everyone is there
>gf flips her shit when she sees her
>loves gfs art, might meet her again soon
>wouldn't stop talking about my tattoos
7/10 would chill with