CTRL-V THREAD. NO FIXING. Show everyone what you like to spread around/and or too lazy to keep writing

CTRL-V THREAD. NO FIXING. Show everyone what you like to spread around/and or too lazy to keep writing.

youtu.be/tMdvbnzG09k
youtu.be/jEWB3H4vq2U

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/best-gpu-2016/?utm_content=buffer82dc7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb
youtube.com/watch?v=iqcjpwAHsTQ
steamcommunity.com/id/MeatBloke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1pS_6hErDA
docs.google.com/presentation/askquestion?qanda_s=DQANgcCBF5TT3jkzq4gg7ludU77OSLw0J-2HrI-BopbUtRT1FwdH79PDZS4Zy_kcjiTrcI14GKvGmva8Qr8Q==&seriesId=78fe42d7-90f6-4f14-9842-192ae71eeccb
yahoo.com/celebrity/corey-feldman-sobs-while-speaking-144937417.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Home Of My Heart [Free Download]

pcgamer.com/best-gpu-2016/?utm_content=buffer82dc7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

valentina vladimirova

youtube.com/watch?v=iqcjpwAHsTQ

bump
Yeah, that was.

eproctophile

>Heart

What is this?

steamcommunity.com/id/MeatBloke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1pS_6hErDA

Clinton sick?

Youre fucking sick

Hey tío la vida es algo maravilloso. Se que puede ser estresante no conocer a nadie que no comparta nada contigo (me pasé dos años con 0 amigos basicamente), pero trata de buscar situaciones en las que crea que va a haber gente que te guste. Si te proponen salir, sal! Si hay una actividad interesante, hazla! Es la mejor forma de conocer gente. Respecto a lo del IQ, a menos que quieras trabajar en el acelerador de párticulas no es importante. Yo lo miro como la altura. Soy muy bajito, y me molaría ser más alto, pero preocuparte por ello solo aumentará tu inseguridad. Concéntrate en las cosas que puedes mejorar, estudiar, hacer, experimentar... Tienes toda la vida por delante. Todavía es muy pronto para evaluarla ;)

inkling

just Ctrl + V user

jungle

docs.google.com/presentation/askquestion?qanda_s=DQANgcCBF5TT3jkzq4gg7ludU77OSLw0J-2HrI-BopbUtRT1FwdH79PDZS4Zy_kcjiTrcI14GKvGmva8Qr8Q==&seriesId=78fe42d7-90f6-4f14-9842-192ae71eeccb

8f905v

yahoo.com/celebrity/corey-feldman-sobs-while-speaking-144937417.html

had this on my clipboard