User

user,
what is your life's mission ?

To get pissed on by a prostitute.

Genuinely. My girlfriend will never do it so I was a prostitute to do it.

It's your mission to earn $100-$200.00 for a prostitute to do watersports for you? wtf?

I want*

My mission is to find a mission and i think is yours too, right?

That's a huge penis

Earn big bucks and retire early in a warm country like Australia.

Hopefully ill be able to earn enough to for my own medical research team so they can discover the fountain of youth or at least cure me from ilnesses^i might have in my life.

Might sound pretty edgy but I want to stick my dick in a 10/10 and raise a 10/10 kid and die of old age with a significant amount of wealth to keep my family out of poverty.

sauce?

To destroy the jews.

Here you go...

funny, but srsly, sauce?

To retire early with my wife some where in the Mediterranean
Also since a closet bi fag, to suck as many dicks as possible and get fisted as much as possible without getting caught

Enjoy

Imagine how huge your dick would look if Donald Trump was stroking it like that.
>tiny hands

bomb the US

Sounds like anyone goals including me

top kek

My mission is to not be a failure, but in pretty sure I already failed that mission.

So I gave you what you asked for. Do you want a different type of SAUCE?

A1 or Nothing, user.

fuck you hahahaha

i feel strange... i did fap to the webm and mayo image

>if Donald Trump was stroking it
Why would anyone want a handjob from Trump ?

make blasian babies

I just wanna get rich now.
I always felt like I wanted the standard life of boredom..
But I don't anymore..

My dad was shot and killed in the Bronx while buying weed when he was 23. My goal is to find the man and erase him.

I say find him because no one is telling me who did it since they are afraid I might do something stupid. I don't care if the fucker is in jail. I'll find a way to take him out.

And if he's already dead then I'll find his grave, dig him out and kill it again. After I'm satisfied, I'll cremate his remains, dump it into a bucket and piss in it so that it dissolves.

I'll never know what it is like to toss the pigs skin and say "dad" because of that fucker. And I don't even know what he looks like because my aunt burned the pictures of him years ago due to teen angst.

I don't care what needs to be done. I WILL do it.

/Rant

I have a similar goal. A monster strangled the woman I loved. I know who he is and when he gets out of prison. I'll be waiting.

I don't have one.

I used to. It was to take care of someone very close to me, but she died in my arms a few weeks ago.

my life mission is become the person who chance in significant manner the world
good or bad way are irrilevant

staying alive

good effort

To move up a level in my work and earn enough money for a nice condo and nicer car. Then spend my days working close to home, relaxing, cooking, hanging out with friends, and fucking sluts every now and then.

Death, as everyone.