Indian hate thread

Indian hate thread
>Working as programmer
>Working with muricunts - no problems, friendly or neutral
>Working with germuns - no problems, neutral
>Working with indians - fuckin rude and annoying, too high self estem, incompetent, butthurt on everything

Go on Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtu.be/1qDwA1rX-Ag
m.timesofindia.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet#History
wired.com/2016/07/warner-herzog-lo-and-behold/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/-meUl3KbeBc
youtube.com/watch?v=phl_bKsL3U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They smell like shit.

Someone /thread me.

bump ctfu

\fred

>Make amazing food
>Women look after kids and cook all day
>Cool music
>Vast majority are Hindu which is better than being mudslime

Indians are pretty cool, i live in UK and they are law abiding and never cause any problems like arabs or nigs

not to mention I never know what in the fuck they're saying

Worked for a beer delivery company over the summer and every liquor store I went into I could tell if its indian by the fucking smell.

Poo in the loo
o
o

i
n

t
h
e

l
o
o

/frederick

I can't stand wog's. Bunch of curry smelling savages.

They're all rude and ugly and shit in the street. They are all phone scamming fucks. Fucking shitskins.

I'm the last racist person when it comes to blacks, Asians, Arabs... But I hate micro-dick pedophile Indians so much.

How can you slap? How can you slap?! How can you slap me?!!

And funnily enough they dispise pakis who are they're rival even though Indians are inferior to them. Poo in loo

OP teri maa ka bhosada ghar aake gaand maarunga madarchod

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD

chup chhakke

Fun fect, the cunt in the pic was murdered a while back. By some other smelly cunt.

Pakistan allahu fuckbar

awww you lil piece of shit first learn proper grammar and then think 'bout comparing india and pakistan

Worst people on earth. literally never saw an attractive looking Indian chick. All the Indian chicks at my university are an average of 3

No, I use designated shitting street.

His nose isn't big enough to be a paki.

t. Ass-blasted Baljeet

DESIGNATED

Says pajeet as he wipes hes shit with bare hands. Poo

is she hot enough?

shut the fuck up muricunt we'll see your ass blasted when trump gets elected

Why did you guys not convert to Christianity when Brits invaded back then? Look how much they have done for your ccountry they organised your states into modern democracy, built buildings, railways, industries, countless booms and in return you folks can't even be thankful to them. If only they could teach you how to pil

AUTISM DETECTED

yeah, but as a whole, they're all ugly, they fucking smell like curry, they don't trim their fucking mustaches, they have the nastiest skin tone

/thread

it'd have been better if they never invaded india tbh

how fucked up are these graphs

>Implying Trump won't make America great again

"smell like curry" autism, again

Nice try you filthy paki. You both smell like shit

I DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR KIND CAUSE I'M A BITCH NIGGA WAAAAAH WAAAH

need moar pics like this

smelly sand niggers

wow dude, I gotta travel to india

>Bitch nigga
nigger detected

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Master class caste don't count.

XD XD XD u r le b4nz0red

outta this shitty thread filled with paki assholes
paki hijde teri maa ki chut lavde gaandu lundfakeer tujhya aaichi gaand randwya ghari yeun tujhi gaand maren

Karma sutra is a manual for little dicked Indians.

/tread

what's the matter Pajeet? Mad cause your bitch smells like the shitty food she makes?

Kek, even more funnier thing is sachin posted himself shitting on the beach with he's pals idk which is more disturbing or autistic kek.

autistic cunt posts 15year old survey with retarded sources yep absolutely believable

work with a bunch of indian dudes. they are rude as fuck, talk their own language to one another infront of the rest of us, and only hangout with each other.

>Be Indian
>Rape

enjoy your stay, newfriend

oh does he look like sachin to you? you must be a total retard then

Shh just fine a nice loo and wave hi to it on the way to a convenient shitting street

WORLD SUPER POWER 2020

Designated shitting aisle

Programmer fag here.

>Hire indian to assist in completing project
>Changes colors on app daily
>Adds elephants and indian idols to home screen

Honestly, my boss asked if we should hire him full time; guess what I said.

Yep, not happening.

HOL UP

Those fuckers scammed me telling me they were from Microsoft and they were going to fix my computer

North Indians are A R Y A N S get lost nigger I'm Punjabi and therefore aryan genocide south

They write code worse than interns

>Butthurt on everything
Fucking this

...lol
im not even indian and I can identify some of the words.
something about his mother and shit mother fucker?

How about how they all go into the gym wearing khakis and a polo, half-heartedly work out for 10 minutes, yet still sweat a bunch. Then leave without wiping the fucking equipment down so you have to smell their shit-stained skin as soon as you get within 10 feet of that equipment.

if post = true
/thread

I clearly don't know how to program

>Be Indian
>Sleep on straw
>Roof made out of shit
>Wake up
>Step in shit
>Fall in shit
>Have a tasty bowl of cow urine and sacred rat tail
>Catch 118 year old train to Bamalaolololidshu
>No room in train
>Ride on top
>Fall off
>Land in shit
>Go to hospital
>You fucking son of bitch bastard
>Doctor is from next town over
>He kills me

He says he welcomes op to come to he's house to bang his mum for shits and giggles and some curry yak yak I can't translate

Jesus Christ

I guess you don't get rich without making a few enemies

Okay, I'm from Mumbai, and I've never seen anybody shitting on streets. ever. idk it must be an stereotype then

That's the aroma of the master chefs. You see Indians don't come to gym to get fit, they come so they could lift cooking utensils so they can cook vegetarian food for their fat wives.

offended indian detected

Your space agency is currently working out designated shitting orbits for your ass-tronauts.
Get with the program Sajid.

Pretty sure 100% of indian guys work in IT.

I think that's genetic.

>Be indian
>Have engineering degree from esteemed UK university
>Steal white peoples jobs

Suck it dirty hicks

They are ALL offended. India is the geographical equivalent of tumblr.

SO MUCH AUTISM IN THIS THREAD MUWAHAHAHA I'M DYIN

be brown, get hired to fill quota.

kekd

That aint gonna fly here ya spastic paki cunt. Those people are rodents

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

>Working with indians
>working on project
>some rando indian dude who was CC'd on email chain responds to results
>pulls in fucking entire quality team full of dots to audit everything
>tells us to stop all of our shit until they have a chance to get their grubby hands on it
>tell them we need to get this shit done by the end of the quarters
>stops responding to emails
>we need them to sign off to proceed
>fucker take 5 weeks to sign-off

They smell like someone shit a Vindaloo in the
river Ganges.

The butt hurt is real

Kek
The best representative of their beauty is like a 6 tops

>flavour of asia

kekles

give the poor man a designated shitting bottle

Is that honestly the best you can do?

Americanized ones are fine. Coolest dude I knew was an Indian lawyer born and raised here. His country sucks and people from there suck though. Shittest country on the planet.

Good food

/thread

youtu.be/1qDwA1rX-Ag

why do you wanna smell them?

What do you want, Jamal?

Punjabis are cool, you can stay

The main problem with indians is the caste system. If they are (or perceive they are) in a higher position in the company it's entirely natural for them to be dicks because you're instantly a lower class of human to them.

The worst place to ever be in with an indian is to work directly under them, especially if they are a plant manager or the like, because they will treat you like subhumans and try and make you work the hours they'd expect back in india.
I work in the manufacturing sector, luckily office based not on the manufacturing floor, but our plant manager is indian and has nearly had the entire manufacturing section walk out on multiple occasions due to his attempts to get them all working 12+ hour days 7 days a week.

They are a nightmare and will treat you like scum if they perceive you to be of a lower caste than them.

>be white
>attribute own failure to non-existent tech diversity quotas

It's not their arrogance that annoys me, it's the fact that they're arrogant that's just baffling. How in the fuck do you act high and mighty when you come from one of the absolute worst places in the world? How do you look down on anyone when people literally shit in the streets when you're from? Where women are gangraped in public and the politicians say it's their fault?

Is it the toxic shit fumes that just fucks up their brains?

3rd World Indian, Chinese and fucking Pinoy are all like that.

=tire

Hyper-Threading with Intel Turbo boost

im white 24 my ex little indian girl, last year of her highschool, i want her back so bad,
she would have me duck tape her up and fuck her, till she squirts, i would have not idea how she just kept cumming over and over.
i thought i finally found someone as horny and sexual as me
but fucking no. im not into art or plan on college shit

Even Zoo Animals know to shit in the corner.

go look up what india was before it. would have been better than most countries right now if they wouldnt have come.

>This is what Indians actually believe.

>SUPER POOWER
>SPACE POOGRAM

why are they so fucking stupid?

>between the ages of 12 and 15
man you are just making it look better,
little brown girls are the best

Agreed

Op is a jealous fag

All the Indians I've worked with have been super cool, courteous and indeed have proper hygienic habits

Inadequate samples do not represent the population, go back to junior high

Bad genes.
m.timesofindia.com/city/bareilly/UP-villagers-prefer-open-fields-raze-Swachh-loos/articleshow/50582495.cms

you can actually look it up if you want lol.

tbh i prefer Indian immigrants more than arabfags.

all the damn curry

Kek whitefags

So so agreed

Indians are model immigrants

maybe you should be kissing the ass of all the whitefags who invented the internet. So that we can all hear your butthurt. Now go poo in loo.

Internet invented at UCLA
UCLA graduate
Also, Indian
I win again

Maybe you should take another look in a real history book. You have just reaffirmed the lazy Indian trope.

>indian
>winning

Praise the wagon wheel

One of the nicest dudes i know is indian.

Bonus points for that mad curry. Shit is delicious.

What is ARPANET. lrn2internet Mohammed.

>A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet#History

Nice try, Pajeet :^)

Educate your self

Then ask your germanfag friends for corroboration

Faggot

Lol, i had an indian call me yesterday prtending to be publishers clearing house. All he needed was $895 to pay taxes and have my $750,000 check and new Chevy truck released. Fucking cunts...

Yep herzog agrees

wired.com/2016/07/warner-herzog-lo-and-behold/

Much rather have the hindus than the mussies

>be me
>german
>be martial arts teacher
>train with germans - No problem, smart, progressive training
>train with 'muricans or western europeans - No problem, smart, progressive training
>train with eastern europeans and/or russians - No big problems - a little language barrier but also progressive

>train with fucking indians - stupid as fuck, they don't learn shit AND THEY SMELL LIKE THE ENTIRE FUCKING PALLET OF SPICES..

Selection effect

Only the worst of the worst, most desperate Indians would subject themselves to a germanfag

Lol Aryan? Nah bro we Aryan

you should know that my irl last name is Aryan and it isnt something out of the blue here considering this is where most true aryans are :^) you mad germanfag?

I actually am exactly what you would call aryan.
>1.86m
>blue eyes
>blonde
>pure german (with prove back to 900)

He's Indian too you idiot

Be smarter goddamn

No, you're by definition not.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Lol, jokes on u Pajiit. Indians dont know how to run heavy equipment unless its being used to build designated shitting streets.

Lol he said he was an engineer, not some pleb construction worker you fucking pleb faggot

Parchment or gtfo

>german
>aryan
you wot m8? just cause some people told you what being Aryan means doesn't make it the truth

>go to cheap uni gym
>whole place reeks of fucking shit
>place is full of indian manlets
>all wearing pooloo shirts
>all doing nothing but curls
>all dyel af

Every fucking time. Curry happy hour

DESIGNATED

Have you ever met one of these sandnigger inshallah dirtbags you refer to as arabs

Lol, Redneck as fuck Kansas dude...

Same fucking scum. Would say pakis are worse being muslims though

Maybe he could return to India and engineer a sewerage system for those dirty cunts.

kek

Whatever. He's still a faggot and so are you. I make more money than almost everyone my age around here the fuck lot of good an education would do in the oilfield around here...

lost you at arabs

>>blonde

You know nothing about aryanism your shit.

Yeah indians in the UK are like chinese in the US - only known for working hard at school, and being Drs. The ones I know are cool and polite.

Why are they wearing towells? Fucking idiots are gayer than Freddie Mercury.
>also poo in loo

>implying

At least they don't shit in the fucking streets in Kansas like some fucking animal, Rajeesh

And you would be correct. Britfag here, I see both their kind every fucking day.

The curry smell penetrates everything though. At Mt old place the previous tenants were indian and after two years of cleaning the cabinets, putting in air fresheners, and storing other spices, the places still reeked if curry leaves.

interestingly the indian girls on my med course were stunning, while the white girls were more studious looking..

Have you been to Kansas?

Where exactly do I find this very hypothetical and highly unlikely historical facts?

ITT: b8ers b8ing adults who isn't even potty trained.

Lol irrelevant faggot

Indian American : $101,591[2]
British American : $75,788[3]
European American : $75,341[3]

rekt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Seconded, Britfag here

When you hit that glass ceiling in your career I hope you remember this post

Nice dubs. But being better than niggers and mudslimes don't make anything "good" automatically.

>The wheels on the rape bus goes round and round.

> work in customer service call center
> take calls from clients all over the world
> currynigger calls, "ello, wapiti hop hip tip toot toot wab walla chin chin, do the necessary, anjeep meep meep washa wing bing."
> "... would you like me to get an english translator?"
> "i AM speeking eengleesh alveddy"

:|

I shit outside almost daily. Holy shit i'm indian?

Lol rekt

Med school to boot

history of india ? rofl

>pooloo shirts

GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT

Tryhard much?

>faggot...

>construction
>pleb
yeah ok buddy

Why is India such a shithole then? And don't blame the britfags, you have had plenty of time to sort your shit out. (no pun intended)

I'm already there. Don't make a fuck. Concentrating on investing more than a job anyway.

ITT: butthurt whitefags

This is without a question 100% true. Every Arab scum should be in Arabstan and Arabstan should then be nuked until every corn of sand was glass

once you see it........

No respect for indians. Fucking animals shitting around.

What if it was real?
You missed your only chance in life to get some koney user. Poor you

Here's one for all the brown people itt.
Where would you rather live, in a white country or a brown one?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dude, i work by myself and do fuckall most days. Have fun in your office cubiclefag

and i am a neet from Cred Forums nice to meet you wagecuck

Indians in the UK / US never seem to do menial / manual labour jobs. no more than a chinese would

Did you enquire if he poo's in loo?

The corner! Why didn't I think of that?

Indian master race
memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/

Even their flag symbolizes shit
>light brown - shit
>white - old shit
>green baby shit
>blue anus in the middle

It's like they were planing this

Are you really rolling on the floor laughing because i think India would have been an even dirtier place if it had not been for the clean and fresh smelling english gentlemen

Lol, it wasnt. I called the actual pch. Then i called that guy back and let him know he was a filthy cocksucker and should die.

Used to live above an Indian family cant tell you how many fights me and the dad got in. He swapped the locks on both the front and the back doors once trying to lock me out of the apartment. Called the cops got him arrested. Landlord kicked the family out. Little old lady moved in after helped her with anything she needed. always randomly made me treats and dropped them off. She could make mean lemon squares.

>i work by myself and do fuckall most days.
sounds like you're living the dream.

They're the most over confident, autistic men in the world when it comes to hitting on women.

You thought white betas were bad, there is goldmines to be had when it comes to a horny indian.

Look up the boazian approach to anthropology faggot, and then ask yourself why America is still such an intolerant shithole, you've had plenty of time since the eradication of slavery and racism...oh wait

yes

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

worked with an indian like that - he was just playing a numbers game

mfw 1 out of 100 women would go for it.

>be indian
>live in india
>roll on floor laughing
>clothes covered in even more shit

4 more years untill super power, lads

Discrimination doesn't exist in India? Do they have laws against it like the western world does? Do you really believe that India is a 1st world nation?

"If anyone, no matter who, were given the opportunity of choosing from amongst all the nations in the world the set of beliefs which he thought best, he would inevitably—after careful considerations of their relative merits—choose that of his own country. Everyone without exception believes his own native customs, and the religion he was brought up in, to be the best; and that being so, it is unlikely that anyone but a madman would mock at such things. There is abundant evidence that this is the universal feeling about the ancient customs of one's country." (tr. Aubrey de Selincourt)

the world wasnt divided into first world countries and third world countries based on how developed a nation is.

Rev up the designated shitting orbits, for our future astronauts.

There is a shit ton of Indian doctors in US.

Modern India looks pretty modern damn

Especially eye doctors

>be brown
>say that home country is better than western countries.
>fight for visa to work in western country
>imitate western males to try and better myself
>poo in loo for first time

Notice how the view of the street is missing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

>live in indian vilage
>government set up new structure near vilage center
>they call it a "loo"
>lolwhatever.jpg
>made it into a new temple for the five legged blue lobster woman god

super power 2020

>>Cool music
Top kek

Emphasis on shit amirite?

I worked in India for a week on business. Before going I had to prep and get a bunch of shots before going over, was warned about the pollution and to basically only drink bottled water.

It was so much worse than I was told. I was glued to my hotel room anytime I wasn't at the office building, only ate from my room and room service. The indians I worked with were all incompetent, refused to change methods or listen, believing anything I said was wrong or ignoring me. Absolutely the shit scum of the world. At least niggers are willing to try. That's fucking saying something.

Taxi rides to the office, liter and people living in said liter and garbage everywhere, people shitting openly, and the smell. That fucking smell. I burned/threw away my clothing once home. I couldn't get rid of the odor.

tldr: Fuck india, superpower by 2020 my ass.

>superpower by 2020
Yeah, I think we've all realised that's not gonna happen at this point. Well, everyone except Indians that is.

Wow, they worship traps. Takes more than that to impress Cred Forums

wow

Hahah actually not really

Faggots

how do flip flops work if the street is designated?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Wite bois can't compete.

Are you aware of the fact that gypsies and indians are relatives?

>I actually am exactly what you would call aryan.
>pure german (with prove back to 900)
>(with prove)

Yeah... You are exactly what i would call aryan.

I got the feeling from this thread that these Indian are like real life fluffies, like the one in the fluffy abuse thread.

They are past caring.

shut up pajeet, go shit to the designated street

nope. we know it as well dont worry.

not really worship but they are sort of considered cursed and one should do w/e they can to get rid of them.

Hardly a surprise - Indians have really only been going to the US relatively recently. As such, the only ones who get in are well-educated ones with immediate job prospects. European-American includes everyone down to the inbred freaks in the Appalachians.

Screw that - we sorted their shit out for them. I'm amazed they can even still run the trains we left behind.

Right no of course you must be right

Faggot fuck off

Yeah ok britfag how are things going on over there on the isle of faggots these days

Talk about child rape

royalfamilycoverup.jpeg

indian milf

Quite well thanks. How's the smallpox?

Lets not get fucking wild, I would much prefer a lot of other countries immigrants. I like the Japanese people we get in my town.

I wonder what I would contract if I fucked the jailbait in the middle of the pic?

Pretty rad man - my train was on time, and I didn't have to walk around any piles of poo on my way home from the station.

well rape is not a major issue in India, with those micropenises most women will be like "wake me up when you finish"

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Christ that is some proper third world shit right there.

To what tune is this set?

Merifag here

>just got married
>wife is a indian, portugese, and german
>Her great grandfather from her moms side was a nazi soldier, she showed my old photos
>Her family is upper middle class
>her father was a surgeon

to be fair her father is from north india, alot of the southern indians are regarded as lower class mouth breathers by northern indians and southern indians tend to be black as shit.

I can almost taste the stank.

ITT: High level Pajeet butthurt

>insult americans and brits
>ugliest race on earth
>smelliest people in the smelliest part of the world
>can't even use a toilet
>dreams of being a super power within 4 years, yet live in a 3rd world shithole
>literally shithole

I'm enjoying this

youtu.be/-meUl3KbeBc

Pakistan is India

Don't ever think otherwise

Lol memes everywhere

newfag kys

>Shithole
>Hole

You're giving them too much credit.

Even the name India comes from a Pakistani river. I dont think India has anything apart form designated shitting streets.

still shit

> not sure if shitty watermark in this image is purposefully ironic for laughs, or poster is a huge faggot
> hahaha, as if latter is not true either way

Skip to 2:33:55

Be jelly that your white ass will never get to fling fire sheets at your foes and cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=phl_bKsL3U0

>but fucking no. im not into art or plan on college shit

Glad to hear she dumped you. We don't need you subhuman twats breeding, even if you are fun for a bit of slumming here and there.

granddaughter of a nazi soldier married an indian. cool story bro

Lol come home son put your wild days of being a faggot behind you

India will still accept, because you are India. Don't fucking forget it.

I've worked with many indian programers. They are literally the worst dev i've seen in my life and should kill themselves. They really think they are smart and shit like that.

Someone doesn't know how to use the 3 seashell system

This dude shit outside the store in Kansas. Fucking shitty ass Kansas. Might as well be India

When are the Indians going to do the right thing and nuke the Pakis before they press the button themselves?

pakifag spotted. you're still muslim my dude. indians arent any good either but i will prefer one to shit on the street rather than blow my house up.

wtf am I looking at?

Kansas can wish

Quiet.

You're a meme! Stop memeing at my memes you meme! Meme!
>meme.

great grand daughter actually, shes a keeper.

i was talking about her mom

Gonna admit, I'd trade muds for indians, muslims are turning my country to shit

This pic looks like a trap.

i've been curious how does indian pussy smells like...

Then what about the western Isis members. The white ones not the brown ones. What about John walker lind?

I seen it. It's like watching a beta who has zero idea how beta they are ask a girl out, but they're always so forceful and get super butthurt when a girl turns them down. The hotter the girl is the more butthurt they become.

>At a club downtown
>Bunch of curryniggers wander in
>Gold chains, white shirts, blue jeans every one of them wearing the same shit like a boyband
>ShitstreetBoys.mp3
>Watch as they get progressively drunker and more beligerent
>One of them keeps going up to groups of girls and asking if they want to party with the Indians. Every group of girls turns them down.
>They're getting mad but their booty envoy is the maddest.
>He starts yelling at the last group of girls (6-8/10's in my book) that they are "stupid whores" for turning down the offer.
>They got asked to leave by management.
>Super pissed off, start yelling and hollering about america being "free country" and that they paid the cover charge
>kek, I didn't have to pay a cover charge
>Currynogs get tossed out by bouncers
>Ended up going home with one of the girls. Good times.

Mentally ill faggots

Like you