Bout to do some meth Cred Forums ama

Bout to do some meth Cred Forums ama

why

You bang it or smoke it?

Do you prefer chicken or fish?

Do you eat taccos and burritos?

Do you have an addiction?

Whats your favorite childhood memory, and why are you not living up to your dreams?

That looks like really good meth OP

If I were you I would sell it though

Addiction blows

Today's objective is to clean my house.

Snort
>filthy casual

Chicken

Yes.

Nah not really. I don't think I do but I mean most addicts probably don't think they do.

Probably playing metal gear solid alone in my room while my family thought I was sick so they had Christmas dinner without me.
Because I didn't do well in school and got stuck at a shit tier minimum wage job.

Meh I like the feel more than money tbh.

> Nah not really. I don't think I do but I mean most addicts probably don't think they do.

keep that in mind OP

Why dont you put a little brick in you anus? Same principle as snorting but probably faster kick-in and less painfull, or is snorting not painfull?

I always just tell myself at least it's not heroin.
Although that would probably be cheaper.

So what you're saying is, you're an edgy kid that has one bad memory, a terrible relationship interpretation towards your family, is great at making bad decisions, and has a total lack of personal responsibility. How does it feel to have autism, and does meth halp?

Snorting doesn't really bother me any more. It used to burn a little but I don't really notice it now.

Nah that's not a bad memory, it's probably my favorite memory. My childhood was pretty bland.
I wouldn't say I have no responsibility, I live alone and pay my own bills.
Not really sure what autism feels like. Makes social encounters uncomfortable. I don't really talk to people when I'm up so I can't really say if meth has an effect on it.
Yeah I'm probably edgy.

Have you ever slammed? And don't you get horny as fuck when you do it? Lord knows I do, casual user here only a few times a year

Enjoy the comedown faggot.

I want some

bro dont do that shit man, you will probably end up on the streets

Using that shit at home is a huge mistake. Enjoy your ruined life faggot.

Nah only ever snorted.
I definitely do get horny as hell..can't really cum though. I've only fucked once on it..it was a few weeks back with an old fwb. She got off a few times but I couldn't keep it up.
Not really sure if that's a normal issue with it..don't know too many users.

Come down sucks I usually drink heavily and sleep it off.

Asl?

That's what my sister tells me lol

Kek, why don't you just drink a whole pot of coffee instead?

Cause then I'd have to pee a whole lot.