What's the worst thing you've ever done?

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>19
>work in coffee shop
>hate customers, boss and the general public
>no cameras in store
>every morning opening up, I rub my fingers on asshole and rub fingers on pastries, buns, etc.
>eventually graduated to wiping the prepared sandwiches and snacks through my ass crack
>it became an addiction, I had to escalate ways to tamper with food
>even ejaculated on maple pecan slices, the cum blended in with icing
>would get seriously aroused watching hot women buy my derriere delights and then masturbate really quickly during break
>worst was probably collecting a small fragment of my shit and rolling it into a peasized ball, freezing it solid and then placing it on cake that other chocolate balls on it. Never got to see who ate that
>biggest thrill was selling cookies to blonde schoolgirls that I had cum on hours earlier and watching them eat in the store.
>finished working there

Cont?

I once used the bus without buying a ticket first.

Posted embarrassing a e s t h e t i c jpgs on Cred Forums. Had to hang myself afterwards.

Convince a bunch of nutjobs to assassinate the Archduke and start World War One.

Bants

>worst was probably collecting a small fragment of my shit and rolling it into a peasized ball, freezing it solid and then placing it on cake that other chocolate balls on it.

please no

>be me
>19
>work in coffee shop
>no cameras in store
>every morning opening up, I rub my fingers on asshole and rub fingers on pastries, buns, etc.
>eventually graduated to wiping the prepared sandwiches and snacks through my ass crack
>would get seriously aroused watching hot women buy my derriere delights and then masturbate really quickly during break
>worst was probably collecting a small fragment of my shit and rolling it into a peasized ball, freezing it solid and then placing it on cake that other chocolate balls on it. Never got to see who ate that
>biggest thrill was selling cookies to blonde schoolgirls that I had cum on hours earlier and watching them eat in the store.
>be me
>19
>work in coffee shop
>no cameras in store

Cont?

MODS MODS MODS

Let three dudes finger my wife when she was passed out on xanax and booze. I still feel bad about it

>Be me at 12
>spend a month in the summer at my father's house
>have to share room with younger half brother
>he is constantly crying about everything
>he pisses the bunk bed and ask for mine
>I end up sleeping on the floor
>wake up one morning and need to piss
>occupied for 15 more minutes by sister
>get upset
>lightbulb.jpeg
>piss on half brother while he is still asleep
>doesn't wake up
Later that day I said that he pissed the other bed and I get the living room to my self.
I feel guilty only because my father beat him like an escaped slave.

This is arousing pls cont

>be me
>19
>work in coffee shop
>no cameras in store
>finished working there

Cont?

Abso fucking lutely

I spray painted a swastika on the side of the school when I was 14. I got kicked out for 9 weeks.

Catfished hundreds of girls and ended up getting one raped

Plz elaborate

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

I existed

>be me
>19
>work in coffee shop
>no cameras in store

Cont?

Not much too elaborate I would make a fake acount talk to the girls and get them to go to a date where I would watch them from the shadows cops tried to catch me but you can't catch CATFISHMAN

Typying Cred Forums.org into my web browser

I told my ex's boyfriend that his dog who had just been put down had finally learned to play dead and it turned out she was the only person who knew that and she wasn't supposed to be talking to me. They had a huge fight, funny af tbh

Started to Play league or joining the Cred Forums community.
Most would say

Mine was killing my best friend then rape his gf then kill her than kill there kids then sell there body parts or when I want you to reply or you mother will die in her sleep tonight

Creating the banana memes

kek

Wasting my fucking youth with thinking about life and moral questions bcuz I'm this autistic.

~19yo, kissles virgin

But hey: At least I am the glue of my best bf and gf who became the shittiest couple since mankind could remember.

You are a piece of fucking trash.

Jerked off while buying cookies from girl scouts.

Trash like you should be vaporized from the face of Earth.

Came on my niece's panties

I always feel better. And I thought the real world was hard and fucked up. Seems like it's the world people create that fucks them up worse.

I was a violent brother, the same way my mom treated me

Thanks lori

That's hard dude.

I placed dependence of happiness on a thot

>be me
>Khajiit
>here In imperial city
>Accidentally steal something even know it's just laying out
>STOP CRIMINAL SCUM
>I'm an idiot and choose not to hand over stolen item
>THENPAYWITHYOURBLOOD.jpg
>Tilda
>click
>kill entity 111524
>Player.SetCrimeGold 0
>tilda
>Khajiit stole nothing

What?

Top zozzle

Told some fags to Jill themselves online.

Methamphetamines probably

I wrapped a cat. I also drilled someone too.