jen

I genuinely don't know her name

Why?

Hillary

Sheridon
>pic related

sandy cheeks

Maggie.

Tried getting with her. Her asshole friend, and life got in the way, now just friends with her. (Long story, can be posted if wanted)

I think it may change in the future. Just an odd feeling

Jess

Jesse blue

Cynthia

james the sissy

Trump

Jew

Nubia

Autumn

Esmé

Sara

Sasha Grey

Brooke

Same here bro

This girl at my work, Ayla. She's two years younger than me and works in a different department so I haven't spoken to her. It started as a slight crush I had for a few months but I can't stop thinking about her and comparing every girl to her. She's not a 10/10 in most peoples eyes and my friends don't think she's pretty but this girl can not leave my thoughts alone. I was even getting close to another girl thinking I was over Ayla but I still just can't stop comparing every girl to her. She's just so god damn beautifully perfect in my eyes. I know what I have to do but I have no idea how to go about it..

Jeff

Pic Related

sociopathic narcisstic fuck

Too specific. But I did call her B, for years and years. Really weird now.

Thats girls type in a nutshell

Annika

isabelle

clarissa

Christina

Backstory requested

Mom

Eh ok

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply

1/2

Janine

Dominique

>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize, and she accepts it
>Don't speak for a month or so
>Text her again, and all is like usual. No awkwardness. (Back and forth for like 8.5 hours, but decent gaps between replies, due to being busy)

2/2

Myriam,
the love of my life is fucking with a chad, I know it

Laura

Eve

scarce

Kirsten. Cannot get her off my mind.

Tristen : (

christa my tulpa

Damn she is cute user. What's the context?

Natasha

keslyn, has a boyfriend but I know damn well she"d swallow my cock if given the chance. she has black hair and her bf has black hair (to cross reference)

You know what? I'm with you, user.

Mom will love us more than any female ever could.

Ex girlfriend. First girl I fell in love with. She's not in a place to be with anyone right now. I don't live in town anymore. After we broke about 6 months later up we stayed close and started banging again. We've been on and off like that for about a year. Just got back from a trip down there. We had great sex but. As it seems we are over. I'd like to think we'll do it again but I can't let myself expect it. I need to move on

I'll ask you out one day, I promise..

I thought of Her, as in the movie - Her.

She doesn't like you bro, time to move on

she lives 10 hours away... and i mean 10 timezone hours... fuck man what do i do guys? she is not gone we still talk. I like her but too much of a pussy what do i do

Anna Rédei

Cheyanne.

Friend-zoned with access to sex once in a blue moon. Am I lying to myself when I just want to be in her life? She's a great person and we enjoy all of our time together. But god damn it would be nice to be with her again. She likes jailbirds and bad guys. I have no reputation of either and I'm the only guy she's ever been interested in that isn't a fuck up. But she likes fuck ups. Fuck dude fuck!

>pic related

Kayla. God is in the rain.

Julie

Probable. People are saying a bunch of different stuff regarding her.

>Likes me, but R is intimidating her
>Likes me, but genuinely overloaded with work
>Unsure if she wants to do something
>Likes me only as a friend, but a decent friend
etc.

Though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance (Including earlier today), increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

they don't call her cheeks for nuttin

Hannah/Abbey

ashlynne

>not in a place to be with anyone right now
Thats code for getting fucked by someone else.

Nuria

Iara.

Bailey

I don't have the confidence to make a move. I liked 'hannah' for a long time, but I'm starting to think there's no chance at all, so suddenly this chick named Abbey is starting to get my attention. The fuck I do?

tyler?

You say that. But I know her. She's not. Not yet at least.

Still, I'm happy that I was her first.

Ebrar,she refused me once and we're actually fucking best friends now fml

Julieta

Brent

College debt.
No joke here, I'm genuinely not thinking to anyone in particulary.. I used to flirt with one of my colleagues, but since my economical situation start to get worst I spend more time thinking about money than anything else

Sue

Nina

Nope, in a good mood, even that cunt couldn't bring me down.

grace

Kimmy Granger

Anyone else just think "who?" When they read the picture? Anyway, I don't know her name, but she's in my psych class. Making a move is tough, cause I don't know what to talk about.

Jordan
> Pic Related

Theres actually one girl in my Psych class that I am very slightly interested in.

Don't know her name either

Ana

Still Joanna I guess. Damn - 7 years

Her face looks weirdly wide

more recent pic of her

Natalie

Sam Hyde

Evie... You fucking cunt but I love you!

ur mum

Sara, she's 631km away from me

She has no name because she doesn't exist. I've come to the realization that I'll always be alone so why waste time and energy trying to fight that inevitability so why even look.

I don't know if I actually saw her today, or if it was just someone very similar to her.

Who ever it was, we locked eyes for a few seconds in passing

BOXXY
>Catie

Rachael

I've been into her for 4 years consecutively now, but crushed on her when I was younger on and off. Overall, I've been really into her for 7 years. Too bad I will never be with her.

I kinda wonder what she thinks when I text her every once in a while.

We are not particularly close, but can carry a conversation for hours without issue

Anne.

This is a mistake. I miss you.

Frank?

Shannon

Unfortunately no.

Renee, met her a few weeks ago, tried to talk to her, but she doesn't seem interested.....

Didn't think of anyone. Maybe one day.

Berta.
Fuck you OP.

Holly

Natalie...married MILF...

Heh, I literally couldn't think of any girl. God bless..

Well that means she is just a fucking moron.

Anne frank?

My fiance, Eeva.

Damn , I must really have given up .. No one can't to mind. =/ what now?

Her name is sandwich =[

Samantha Jean. My first fuck. We were 13 and 11 when we started our lesbian fwb thing that lasted three years. I still see her alot but she doesn't want to acknowledge that part of our history.

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOOOOOOVED

Been so long since I've had a crush at all. There is no name.

Was born with roses in her eyes.

You don't happen to live in South Africa by any chance..?

Bele

Brooke

Sh'ne'qua

Ami

Emma

He want to be Zac Efron.

Tiffany

michelle

Met her off Tinder over da summer and hit it off absurdly well, had my first kiss with her and hooked up, but she was slow to text back afterwards and left to go back to school before we could meet up again.
i've never made such an intimate connection so quickly, and i've never broken any connection so suddenly. idk how she feels about me anymore but i still think about her all the time. really hoping she goes home for winter break and i can see her again, but i have doubts about how realistic that is.

Edith Fucking Gaven

Elli

Nat

Emma

Kelly

Josef Mengele

Sofia

Live.
Yes, that's her name.

Myrthe

Same man

The one white girl in the world named Kayla

Tes. And i have a girlfriend.

Cortney

Joanna

user, read http : // www laddertheory com

Cristina

My mom's a fucking cunt, my asshole cat loves me more

My gf. Been together for a long time now and last week she told me that she still loves me, but is always unhappy. Being with me makes her sad, and she can't put it aside even though she loves me. Seeing her this week but have a good feeling that we'll break up. I just feel so lost now. Even feel like calling in sick at work but I need the money. The uncertainty is killing me.

Pauline
I fucking love you, when you are smiling, when you are joking. I will never told you because I want you to be happy, not with a stupid piece of shit like me. Love you.

Judy

I'm fucking her right now

Becca..

Shelob

Sydney

You must be fucking your left hand if you're able to post on Cred Forums at the same time

kekd

:^)

Whenever someone goes "thinking of her" I remember a song, translated as "she"

and it clearly states that her name is "war".

Olivia

Anna. May she rest in peace.

there is no one

axis or hope. was thinking of both of them

Thanks user. I got some thinking to do.

Dagmara. Fuck, she still get's me.

Samantha.

Lindsey

Chelsea
I fucking miss you.
You were my only one

Celeste

melissa

Camilla.
there's also Beatrice.

Anneka

Tatjana

I hit it first, cuck

Natasha - broke up with me because she's two years older than me and out of university now and I'm not, and to boot she's across an ocean. We've had a long distance relationship for two years and she's wonderful except when she doesn't get her way she's totally emotionally abusive. It's been eleven days since she just cut off all contact and I don't know what to do. I could call or text her, but that costs money for both of us and I think I should wait. We were planning to buy a flight to each other the day we broke up. I still love her and am losing sleep over her though. She's one of the most amazing thoughtful people I've ever met but we argued just so often.

And then there's Katie - lives right next to me and I've been friends with her for years and years. I like her a lot and always have but have always been beta around her. Worst of all, she's a drug addict (I'm clean, always have been, and want to stay that way) but I'm okay with that because I like rehab projects. But she's been with loads of guys and although she's not the typical slut she has had so much sex. I have a lot of fun with her though and love her personality. Despite that I'm deep in the friendzone and she talks to me about other guys all the time. She hasn't been with other guys in months but talks to me about how many she "likes". I need to get out of that and she likes talking to me but I'm 99.999% sure she doesn't like me in a romantic way.

Sorry for the absolute novel but I need to write this out. Wat do, Cred Forums. Wat do.

Jonnah

Delicious Corpse.

Donalda

To me this seems like a situation where both of em would be bad for you. Really man, I'm going through a very very hard breakup right now, but we need to stay rational and look to the future. Katie is nothing more but a friend. She sees you as a rock, I'd say. Don't break that relation by trying to be her boyfriend. She needs you as a friend more than she needs you as a romantic partner. Trust me, I've known exactly the same kind of girl before we drifted apart.

Your girl Natasha seems like she's set her mind on what she wants. And I'm sorry to say that you probably don't fit in her life anymore.

It seems horrible now man. I really feel you. I feel so alone in the world right now. All I want is to be with my gf again and have a happy relationship again. I'd do anything right now to get that back. The love, the closeness, the sleeping next to each other.

But all we can do is look forward and let time heal the wounds.

Dubbina

I didn't name my left hand

Tripina

Thank you. For real. It's nice to know there's someone. I have that alone feeling too, and I hope time helps it.

I really really do.

Jeri Ryan

This made me want to find r34 of a genderbent Trump giving Ron Paul a rimjob

my girlfriend that died in a train accident a few years ago

rip

Molly.

Shaquanda Manegroitis

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hey, same here man. Going through all this makes me just want to lie on bed all day. I don't even feel like doing anything. People may suggest things to you to take your mind off of it. But let's be real here, there's not a moment of the day you're not thinking about it. At least, that's how I'm feeling about it. Only time will eventually help. It's just all so messed up. My life is going great, except for this, which makes me want to just give up everything.

Thanks for being there, user. Whatever we're feeling, we're never the only ones.

Poppy ...Love her more than life itself dont know if i will ever get her back

Jessica

Kally

Aileen.....I'm in love.......

Cosima

I'm truly sorry for you then. My mom was awesome, and she was the one person who never let me down. She was the one person who encouraged me, no matter what. She was the one person who ever took the time to get to know anything about me other than obvious shit.

In the end she was dying with cancer. It came down to me to make the decision whether to pull her life support, or not. I refused to let them pull her breathing tube, but I authorized them to take her off the medication that was keeping her blood pressure raised. She died about 12 hours later.

I told myself that it was cruel to let her go on suffering the way she was, and it was only a matter of time anyway. That decision has eaten me alive in all the years since. No matter what I'd chosen to do, I knew that it was going to be the wrong one. Still I feel like I failed the one person who never once failed me, when she needed me the most.

Nimm ins MUUUL

italiano?

Jessica

natasha

Brianna... From the second I met her I fell for her hard. We talked almost non stop for three days straight, and made plans to meet up and see a movie. We did meet up, but things got a bit hectic due to family drama, but I stayed with a friend who lived near her and then we resumed our plan the next day.

We had a great time, hung out, ate dinner, and watched the movie. Then we stopped at McDonald's since we didn't want the might to end quite yet. I ask her out after this, and she said yes. No hesitation, or any indication she didn't really want to. After talking and hanging out with her and her friends more, I bring her home. We kiss, and it's easily the best feeling I have ever experienced in my life. Then I say goodbye, and everything seems prefect...

Then roughly five minutes later she sends me a text, telling me she can't date me, that she doesn't love me, and that she's not capable of loving anyone, and lastly that she understands if I never want to talk to her and hate her. Despite being hurt I don't give up on her and tell her so.

Then I find out the real reason she stopped. It turns out she was in love with her best friend's boyfriend, and he was in love with her.

It was painful, but I'm glad she's harpy with him. And I'm still holding out some hope that things don't work out so I can have her...

Ellen

french-eru

I don't know, I'm still waiting for her.

same

i'm... i'm free...

Fuck you. Her name is Iris. If I hadn't broken up with her I wouldn't be here right now.

where are you from?

Sammi. I swear, she's the cutest little Chinese girl I've met. It feels like it's been so long since I met her last. We're fairly good friends, despite having only been really talking for about a year.

One day I'll be able to confidently say she's mine... One day.

Deutschland

Serbia, I was asking because of the name uve said.

Different name for me, but I feel you man. I feel you.

Rachel

Yeah its mpt a very typical name for a german girl, she is great though :(

Moira

Bottle of jack and a tub of pills

Pitsberg Nelly, the Welshe whore who could do things with her one good arm that would make you forget about that thing on her neck!

Corina

Allison

Esmee Folkersma, in my eyes the prettiest girl i know

Possideon, God of the oceans

Masano

Charlotte

John Cena

Kora

Teresa

When her name gets Devils trips I really should stop with her shes torn me apart

Daisy b I love you

Cambart

wtf is that some sandnigger name?

Respect your God, and you and your family shall be entrusted with superior genetics. Disrespect the mighty Cambart God, and Shrek will be summoned in your mom's bed.

Just play it cool, try to small talk : "I've saw you around, how your doing ?", "Wanna hang out sometime ? You definitly seems cool"

Maggie

kekd

Melanie.
Kinda weird. She's one of my best friend but I love spending time with her, I could do it all the time, and I want to be here for her forever.
But on the other side she is more like a friend so it's super weird...

sounds like a pokemon

olivia, shes pretty chill and not a thot

Stephanie, Shes cute and weird af. Things are going great, but im a retarded faggot and im scare of fucking up

Underrated hoe

same user, this is the conclusion in life that i have come to also so i've stopped expending the time and effort to search for someone

Erica. She's cute as fuck and her personality is even better.

Nada. I wanna have those big tits all to myself

Emily, went out with her for like 2 weeks then she broke up with me, thats when i found out she wanted the faggot surgery