B me

> B me
> 25
> been coming here since I was 20
> been creating green texts for five years constantly see them in "best of" threads
> proud.jpg
> get diagnosed with cancer a month ago
> too far gone
> I'm gonna die soon
> mfw my only legacy and meaningful contribution is shitty green texts that my fellow Cred Forumsros may chuckle at from time to time
> thank you Cred Forums, for kinda giving me a purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eC6O4OlHE8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farewell my friend.

I hope you're not a virgin

Literally Cred Forums shitposts gave him cancer.

You may go, but your legacy shall live on forever more. Farewell my Cred Forumsrother

Which greentexts m8
And how long do you have?
And do you have a family or are you about to quit your job and waste all of your savings on a trip somewhere

Goodbye Cred Forumsrother

You've done us proud, user.

No, We thank you for being a such amazing person

Farewell, here's a train.

have some good shit man

and some more

This.

Feel sorry for you mate

See ya on the other side space cowboy

More keks than OPs white blood cells

rip Cred Forumsro

Goodbye user.

rip in pepperonies, have you ever done psychadelics? If not, i strongly suggest you do, before you die. youtube.com/watch?v=eC6O4OlHE8Q and heres some nice music

I Had someone I loved and still love. I lost it to her, and she moved on. Still pains me a little to think about
Several they usually crop up in best of threads my favourite being one that isn't a green text kek (pretended it was a newfag who couldn't green text) basically where my character convinced his sister she was adopted so he could fuck her. It crops up from time to time. I also did a green text about the bird war that gets thrown up from time to time that still makes me chuckle. My mother was a single mother who got killed in a car accident when I was 21
Goodbye user, try and make the most of life, don't waste time on this website. I had dreams I never followed, follow them. I'm a failure because I never tried to achieve what I wanted...don't go down like me Cred Forumsro.

Thanks to everyone whose posted, Cred Forums never lets me down

what kind of cancer?

>implying cancer is real

chyeah right.
cancer is fake, just like aids, zika etc. if cancer existed, life on earth would have been long gone

Lol I knew those stories were fake you fag but they were great nevertheless
God speed OP you raging homosexual
I seriously recommend blowing all your money on crazy fun shit

Mind if I ask what type of cancer? Im 21 with melanoma.

You inept piece of shit.

Here's a (you)

user, no....

and some more

the ancient race of man is dying out

hot fuck OP what cancer is it