What do britfags think of the new plastic notes

What do britfags think of the new plastic notes

Other side

Useful though I'm yet to see one. I can't tell you how many times I lost notes because I left them in my pants when I put them in the wash.

about time

These ones are designed to be more durable so they'll definatly last a wash.

Also theyy have only just been released and I think its only in certain areas, I only just got one today

Had a few of them already. Much more durable than the old fiver, so it's a thumbs up from me. Can't really see what the fuss is about, they don't feel really plasticky, don't stick together, etc.

Yea I think the government were debating it for a while, glad they're being introduced they look really cool

They're great for snorting drugs

They they definatly feel more sturdy, I think the fuss is because its new and while coin patterns are changed quite often notes arent so I think this is new for a lot of people

I'll have to test them out later

The only thing I can say against them is that they are smaller than the old fiver, which was small enough. The smaller you make notes, the easier it is to lose them.

they've not updated the queen? She doesn't look like that anymore

They are quite a bit smaller than other notes however I think yhe difference with these is that its harder to scrumple them up but I can see what you mean

They feel kind of like monopoly money

Super easy to roll and it doesn't stick to it

Scrumple

haaaaa, my first thought also.

fuck churchill the colonial tyrant.

as a waiter I've seen plenty of those, people almost seem to "show off" with them
anyway:
+best to handle them around
-still a weird feeling

>not looking directly into goatse