Hey guys, been a little depressed need to decompress, anyone here like to cut. whats it like? I am about to relapse

hey guys, been a little depressed need to decompress, anyone here like to cut. whats it like? I am about to relapse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FvZkb0sg4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being like 40
>cutting yourself
You're a serious manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=3FvZkb0sg4U

You're a god damn pussy

and a straight edge fag to boot.

Edgy emo teen songs too, try My Immortal you'll love that one.

Oh grow the fuck up.

never understood cutting

Ah, it's you again, i remember you from atleast 3 threads before, so i assume fun stuff is coming.

I was going to split my arms open, but seems like your all against it, I'll try again later

is that a weather men tattoo?

why you behaving like a 15 year old white girl?

Sociopathic narcissistic fuck

OP its cool man. ur just bored. go for a walk or call someone instead. cutting is basically practicefor suicide, so you, and everyone else who talks ab cutting are too busy TALKING ab it, hinting around at it, to actually DOITFAGGOT

So you like to cut do you?
>um no I do dis becawse I think I'm sad but me want to be center of attention and make everyone awkward and not want to hang out with me because I always try to make everyone feel sorry for me but I'm a grown ass special snowflake that cuts because I never grew up so I do this stupid shit because I'm an attention whore
You really want to cut? Try this method out op I think it'll be the best cut of your pussified life. Do it or man the fuck up and stop being a bitch

That time stamp looks photoshopped as hell KEK

Nah dude, lurk more, he's legit. I know that from the tatoo, he's done some crazy shit in these threads before.

bump

You're probably OP? Show another pic then to prove it

bump

bumpety. wants the fag exposed.

I remember you! last time you tried to cut your tattoo off :'D

dumping some pics from last time :D

1/5

2/5 :D

3/5 :D

4/5 :D

5/5 (my favorite one) :D

meth.

I like to cut, feels good but you shouldn't do it

Welp, guess I'll have to explain this like I did on the last one of these (different guy, not OP)
Cutting is not for attention (once one actually grows the fuck up) it's not practice for suicide, it is an extreme method for relaxation when nothing else will do the same thing. Actual feeling happens after a cut is made, like a temporary reanimation of a lifeless mind and body. It's a reminder that one can in fact actually still feel at least one thing like they used to, and when the mind realizes this it becomes sedatively "happy", just in a more artificial way than actual happiness (so, euphoria, basically).

Pretty edgy user

Thank you :3

All you guys saying "if you wanted to kill yourself you would've done it already" need to shut the fuck up.

The reason why people cut themselves is because the physical pain will "dominate" the emotional pain. It is kind of a distraction method.

As for OP. I hope you're doing alright. And if things don't seem to workout, remember, all of this will be temporarily.

Why don't you just come out of the closet?

Nice quads.

Also curious what cutting is like.

Personally. I want to meet God, and come back.

I had a dream last night.
I cut myself after much cowardice. Felt like i finally understood death, i just felt myself letting go. Bible verses showed up in place of the cut, dissapeared, then a thousand scars showed up.
A woman in a red car came up, approached me, she told me i was never goong to wake up.
I sobbed walked away, felt my feelings, not just sad but felt that i felt sad. Stopped feeling sad and pressed contentment through myself and that woke me up.
What's it mean user?

i have no sympathy
i am 27 and live with a mental illness
ive been homeless and close to suicide for11 years now.
when i see a middle aged person whining, i think ab their years of experiance and how many problems they have overcome and how THEYRE NOT APPLYING ANY OF IT.
FOCUS UP
DRY YOUR EYES
TURN OFF THE EVANESCENCE
CARRY ON

This shit right here more than anything else.

To me it means you are very depressed, maybe suicidal. Your brain is telling you to find strength (for you like mentors probably god). And the woman weeping is warning you how much pain will be caused by your death. It's a cry for help from your subconscious.