How do we stop the Muslim invasion, Cred Forums

How do we stop the Muslim invasion, Cred Forums

Vote Trump.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to build a wall around Donald Trump?

Restore Christian values into our Western societies

Cheaper than building a wall between the US and Mexico? Yes, that would be cheaper.

What's your point?

/thread

Yes but what would that solve???

good goy... yesssssssssss

vote trump indeed...

that doesnt make sense. typical hillary supporter with no real answers

That would only make it worse

Hillarys speach today shes basically going to do what obamas been doing and failing at, so vote trump

because he wants to actually have muslim countries take in muslim refugees? fuck off hillary shill

It would be cheaper to put a bullet through your brain actually. That would be the cheapest method that would solve the most problems

Why would you stop it?

Muslims have been one of the best things to happen to NYC(despite 9/11) They are building hookah lounges everywhere, their women love to suck and fuck AND a city muslim can be chill/stylish as fuck(they will pick the girls up for YOu)

Just give it a few decades, OP. You'll see that it ain't so bad.

Source? Look up Astoria, queens as a good example.

Hillary cant even say radical islam, she sure cant fight it.

Heres how. Allie the u.s. with russia and carve up the middle east with half going here and the rest going to russia.

This. Trump won't put up with that bullshit. He would smash a fucking rag heads face in just for looking at an american wrong.
America first.
Embracing a terroistic culture and community will lead to terroism in the same way that letting ants into your house will mean that you have ants in your house. A pretty simple line that most liberals try to dance around.
>not all ants will eat the food in your cabinet or bite you on your dick
>Because of that it shouldn't matter if there is an ant hill in your living room
>ants are just that way we just need to accept it
No. fuck that shit. I don't want ants in my fucking house and and I don't want muslims in it eithier. So you can fuck right off to desert land for all I care. Just don't come here

Thanks for correcting the record
$0.05 has been deposited in your account

but muslims are people too and should have a right to live where ever they want

>$0.05 has been deposited in your account

can you explain that meme to me? I'm lost xD

>Chelsea, NYC
> The area has a large LGBTQ population. Chelsea is also known as one of the centers of the city's art world, with over 200 galleries in the neighborhood. However, as of 2015, due to the area's gentrification, there is a widening income gap between the wealthy living in luxury buildings and the poor living in housing projects, who are, at times, across the street from each other.

also, does bombing in a city where CCTV's are in fuckloads....but doesn't change appearance and get's caught in sleeping infront of a bar in new jersey

nothing suspicious at all
>SEASIDE PARK, N.J.
>The racial makeup of the borough was 97.02% (1,532) White
>Marine Corps charity run

"Right to live wherever they want"?

Where the fuck did this retarded idea come from? Why don't you let them live in your house since you're so accepting?

Fucking idiotic libtards, man.

Bomb the fuck out of Iraq, wipe them out for good

Does that mean ants have a right to build a nest inside your asshole?
does that mean pedophiles have a right to live in a house next to a playground?
Just because they are people doesn't mean they arn't horrible people. I could gove zero fucks about them. I'm a person too and I wanna live wherever I want too and I wanna live in a muslim free place so i can be safe and I was here first so fuck off sand niggers

Atheistic values too.

>tfw a portrait of Donald Trump will appear on all CSI clone shows

US and A whored itself out to immigrants and now reap the rewards. Now American citizenship is perceived as a basic right. Enjoy your falling standards and civilization decline.

Well first we need to stop bringing them in, not allowing them to return to the US if they fly out, and then we need to remove the ones that are here.

And if cuck lord commander Justin Trudeau is really intent on importing muslims in the north and letting them spill back down into the US, then we'd need a northern wall, either a physical wall, or one monitored by drones.

Worked great for the Germany/Russia alliance in the late 30s.

Our problem was not stopping when we started seeing Muslims on the application list.

shill detected

They both were planning on going to war with each other eventually.

>Your most recent post did not contribut to correcting the record
>Please stay on topic in order to help us Stand with her

No, it was when you allowed the left to take control of education, media and hollywood entertainment.

Stop being so accepting of them.

I'm an atheist from the middle-east, and I would like to inform you that if you continue to allow them to take over your countries, you will regret it greatly in the future.
As an atheist, I am not allowed to publicly express myself or my opinions.
Eventually, this will happen to you too if you continue to allow their numbers to increase.
In the future, they will oppress you, they will disgust you and they will make your grandchildren hate you for allowing them into YOUR countries.

Stop them now, or you will regret it.

They hate everyone who isn't one of them. They may be pretending to be innocent now, but when their numbers are large enough, they will show their true colors.

Stop them now, stop them, for the love of everything that's good in the world.

True, not stopping importing Muslims is because of the cries of racism from that group.

China wants a cut

Not when they take other's right to live at all

plz no, don't replace cancer by sida

Deus ult!

AVE MARIA!

Omar Mateen's father is withher why aren't you faggots? Don't tell me you're islamaphobes.