Can I get a feels thread. She doesn't love me anymore. Nobody is here for me, and nobody loves me

Can I get a feels thread. She doesn't love me anymore. Nobody is here for me, and nobody loves me.

Always a place in my heart for Frodo.

Fuck a nigger OP

Picture accurately reflects my current mood. Sometimes life just sucks, OP.

>88888 get

Too soon.

>she doesn't love me anymore

I've had that feel recently Cred Forumsro. It's a long story though.

Fuck you nigger. I'm just implying that it's coming soon.

Wait 4 get

Be strong user

Check'd.

Op here. Wanna share?

So close

>life is a mess
>lost job for bullshit reason that ruined future prospects
>washed out of military because of insomnia and depression
>foreveralone.png loser living with father at the age of 28 with no money, no life, no friends, no prospects
>win $48,000,000(after taxes) in state lottery(!)
>move to a nice city, buy a nice house
>start a business, be my own boss
>still depressed, no medications work
>no sex drive or motivation to get a girlfriend or friends
>be a recluse, only leaving the house to go to work a few days a week, grocery shop, buy weed, and go to the movie theater
>buy a gun to commit suicide
>too much of a coward to commit suicide

>nobody loves me

If you ever plan on killing yourself I'd happily take all that money off your hands

No can do. It all goes to charity.

We'll you see, I was dating this girl who I am super in love with. She's long distance, lives in NJ, me in Maryland. She broke up with me because we were far away and she said she doesn't need me anymore. I figured maybe it's for the best. We still talk, so it might work out in the long run.

dogs dont die. They always wag their tail when they see you. They get old and move slower and one day you wont see him anymore. But they don't know how to die and when you think of him he wags his tail in your heart and that's what hurts so hard when she's gone. still happy to see you.

>be me
>orphan, grew in a foster family, I am adopted.
>physically and sexually abused through the childhood
>they're alcoholics and fight a lot
>20 now, diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>I couldn't even do groceries due to severe anxiety
>I'm put on 6 different types of medication
>am I dead yet? am I a zombie ? Who am I...these pills are...are killing me
>I had 2 boyfriends(yes I'm a fag), I caught the first one with a hooker in his bed, the second one beat the shit out of me because ''he's the leader" then left me heartbroken
>I...I'm just looking for love,
>attempt suicide by overdosing
>gets hospitalized 3 days, I run out of hospital because I needed one month more
>under no medication right now, I'm anxiety free, patiently waiting it to return, I'm also in therapy.
>I'm thinking to start self-harming again
>this world is just not for me....

There's one advice I wish I knew before, user.Be strong, FUCK other people, trust and love ONLY yourself so you won't get disappointed when others inevitably break your trust and focus on what you like.

I rehearse my suicide video every night before i go to bed incase i grow balls in my sleep and stop being such a fucking coward long enough to finally end it.

>be me
>be 18
>dating gorgeous girl that has so much in common with me.
>she has medical issues
>can't have kids
>has to get her uterus and ovaries taken out
>tfw no hormones 4 her
>has to take hormonal medication so she doesn't suffer through heat flashes n shit.
>feelsbadman.jiff
>smoke a lot of pot together.
>she loves me more than anything.
>but I often question that
>she gets really bipolar
>has crazy weird mood swings
>very easily pissed off
>makes fun of me a lot
>mocks me
>doesn't listen to me when I want her to stop doing something annoying.
>I'm scared
>things are getting rough
>we have been dating for over a year
>don't know what to do

Don't tell her I wrote this

Sometimes I get off of work too late to go to the liquor store.

im schizophrenic and have voices screaming "kill yourself" at me
they've gotten worse over the last couple weeks
my emotional range goes from numb to extremely sad
i'm starting to listen to them
i need help

Whoa what

?

?

im extremely confused

Fuck you op, your a faggot, seriously fuck you for sayong that no one loves you

user.... You can already tell it's over. DO NOT make the same mistake as me and stay with her for a decade in denial.

Have real talk with her about what you're feeling. I know it's fucked but it's going to happen eventually either way. Believe me, she's having doubts too.

Either it will make things stronger or just finish the rift that's already there.

Don't let your twenties pass by with you worrying and wondering. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME user

i fucked it up, i left her, and when i tried to come back she wasn't there for me. i'll never be able to see her again, hold her, touch her soft skin. She was always there for me, and i could trust here with my whole heart.

You're under astral attack. Maybe by astral entities, maybe by people.

This world is a mass hallucination created by our perceptions of it.

You have to use your imagination to find a way out. Be strong and tell them to fuck off. Tell them that you won't kill yourself.

If it persists, then you need to imagine a tool into existence that you can use to force them out.

Belief has to be deeply embedded for it to work. That's the hard part. But persistence is the key.

You can do it. I've dealt with the same kind of shit, my friend, as well as faaaaaar worse.

Take your meds

topkek
im not that delusional
maybe in a few weeks, im off my meds

Oh boy where to begin user. I love her but I would rather see her happy is my predicament, I'm depressed but as long as she's happy, bittersweet as it sounds.

EAT WORMS

What type of business?

i really dont trust them, its not natural

You would be very surprised.

Stay off the meds. Antipsychotics cause brain damage from hell. Even if you don't believe the spiritual bit, they shrink your gray matter.

Don't believe or disbelieve on faith. Give what I said a shot.

You'd shit yourself if you knew how much was being kept from you.

Gaming shop. Magic, Pokemon, board games, D&D, miniatures, etc.

As a medical person I can confirm eat worms.

I dunno who that other guy is, that isn't me.

But it's a really complicated story.

Basically I met her 3 years ago and we instantly became best friends, I've never clicked with someone so quickly. Our friendship naturally progressed to romance and we dated briefly but I ended up having to move across the planet. So we split and decided to keep in touch as friends. But we ended up growing closer and closer and ended up falling in love. When we both confessed our feelings towards each other we were super happy that we both had the super intense feelings for each other. We felt like we were perfect for each other but because of the distance we agreed not to actually get into a relationship until we could meet in person. We made plans for her to visit me next summer. But until then we agreed that we could see other people and shit as long as we kept each other informed and preferably didn't have any sex. We followed these rules and it went really well.

Then I kissed an old flame about a month ago and she flipped out and everything changed. I've fought this whole time to save us, but I think I've made it worse by not giving her any space. Sometimes I would make progress and we'd talk for a week or so but then she'd go cold on me again. Now she's blocked me on everything and I hear she's had a new boyfriend. It's only been a month since the incident so that really hurts.

I'm lost and heartbroken and in a really depressive state at the moment. I still really believe in us. I don't know what to do or where to start.

The plan is to give her space (not that I have any choice I'm blocked) and see if things change from the time apart for us. But before that I want to find a way to have a conversation with her. I want to know what actually went wrong, what happened and what went through her head. I need some kind of closure/explanation.

Dude! That's fucking awesome. Anyone play Arkham there? Been thinking about getting into it, but I'm honestly intimidated by some of the wizards at my local shop.

im on CBD most of the time, it works better than conventional shit and doesnt cause permanent harm to anything

you seem intriguing. hit me up on kik if you'd like an user to wax the philosophical stone with.

OhHiThereHowAre

Learn to love yourself
>problem solved

as though love is definable to an entire specie and not entirely founded by each individual.

go the fuck away 4 chan dr phil. you're mentally deficient.

One group plays Arkham. They take longer than the D&D players.
I'm not on kik.

Told this girl I like her and she said she considers me a close friend so now I'm refusing to talk to her cause some of her responses were really suggestive of me getting played. Fuck that.

Shit. Post link fucked up because I have to enter the shit manually since my phone's browser is fucking up.

hit it of with this girl that i know at this party,make out ect. She tells me she has been wanting to do this for a long time and that she thinks im a "great guy" her friends laughs at me and her and tells her their are alot better guys at the party she could do this with . Bring her home she tells me shes done with being single and that she really likes me for some reason, dont pay too much attention beacuse i know shes drunk and i dont want to jump in to things shes about to leave i tell her goodbye and that we should do something some other time she agrees and kisses me . some hours later i text her she dosent reply for 1 day then she reply that shes really sorry for what she did and led me , she also apologiesed for saying all the stuff she said . this was like 5 weeks ago shes now with some other guy i guess im not good enough for a person thats not ounder the influence . i know this isent as serious as some other problems you anons have but i just wanted to get that of my chest and i feel really sad just beacuse for the first time i tought i was good enough for somebody.

Yeah, CBD is better than prescription antipsychotics. But if you want it to stop, you have to go deep into your head and get them out that way.

Try lucid dreaming. Confront the voices there.

Even an exorcism will work, but only if you really believe in it.

Dude, my gf just moved. She is now 2000 miles away. We're still talking but I don't know what's gonna happen in the long run. Shit sux.

nigger what
this is why you dont listen to people on Cred Forums
im fucking schizo, not possesed
lucid dreaming would fuck me up beyond belief and completely erase the thin line between real and fake

Op here.
I feel you. It's okay.