Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ.

How are people still on that page if stuff like this is on the hot page ? Disgusting.

omg is she okay?

For real ? Lol the only good things in 9gag are nsfw and wtf

>going to 9fag

>Viewing 9gag

>installing 9gag

It was acutally sent by a friend on WhatsApp. Believe it or not.(you wont anyway) Hes a fucking idiot tho and thinks hes funny.

>installing
you keep using that word but i dont think you know what it means

Your mom sure knew what it meant when I installed her last night.

Alright, I'm having trouble installing this "9gag" on my desktop. It's a Windows 7 computer, so I should be OK, right? Can anyone help me?

Pff please that... well ok I smiled a bit.

Don't worry little user, soon the community will make a new meme out of this and extend the post with some silly quip and that will make the frontpage.
Source: I'm a huge cocksucker.

Seriously, I keep getting this message. Any ideas? Help?

R E K T
E
K
T

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD EVERYTIME I SEE THIS 9GAG FUCKING BULLSHIT I AM SO CLOSING TO DOING A GENOCIDE WHEREVER I LIVE I AM SO FUCKING FURIOUS I USED TO LOVE 9GAG SO MUCH I WASTED 4 FUCKING YEARS ON IT ONLY TO REALIZE THEY ARE NORMIE SHIT TRASH FUCKING DINKY BENK SHIT NIGGER HOLES AND I FUCKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT "MEME" PAGE IT'S FUCKING TRASH I WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(im not mad tho just expressing some feelings towards 9fag)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Installing it on phones you fucking smartass.

GET REKT SON

Phones? No, I'm trying to install it on Windows 7. I found the app off of a google search. WTF?

wipe to factory settings you 12 year old. now show belly button and go to bed

I'm not factory resetting my computer just for some 9gag app! Any other ideas?

Fuck I didn't know this would be this hard.

It's the only way!

time for tummykissu?

delet this