Hey bros serious question...so my wife just randomly shaved her pussy a few days ago...

Hey bros serious question...so my wife just randomly shaved her pussy a few days ago. She usually just trims it but this it's completely shaved. I've also noticed lots of random bruises on her thighs and one on her ass. She bruises easily and is klutzy but thought this was weird. Think she's cheating? I've checked her phone and FB account and didn't find anything suspicious but thought these two instances were odd. Advice? Pic is her

Yes, all women cheat.

She's getting blacked.

sag

"your wife" forgot to flush

>my wife

Fucking Cred Forums. Jesus christ, you lonely fucking teenage cringelords.

Sad but true. All of them

Nice bait. Thought summerfags were off to tumblr by now.

>all women are sluts
>worthless fucking whores
>will fuck literally anyone
>but i still have to sit at home alone and jerk off to their facebook photos

did she say why she shaved her pussy?
did you ask?
is she giving you less pussy lately?

sounds like she could be getting some dick

Gonna need a before and after shot of her unshaven and shaved to tell for sure.

what does sagging tits have to do with this nonsense you posted faggot?

if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down : also works with abortions

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you kid?

So your girlfriend shaved her pussy and has a couple random bruises and that made you suspicious enough to invade her privacy and read her private shit? That's some next-level paranoia dude. What's it like being such a beta?

You said it yourself, she's a klutz and bruises easily and yet you "thought this was weird." IT'S A FUCKING BRUISE DIPSHIT. Goddamn ya'll are insecure.

Idk who's worse, OP or all the wizards commenting on here about how all women are dirty whores who lie and cheat constantly. How's your hatred of women because they won't fuck you?

She's probably got leukemia or something

yes, ops cool story is totally real 4 realz
you tell him whats what bro

moar

If only there were some other way you could find pictures of strangers tits on the internet.

Fuck it, I guess you'd better wait here and keep begging.

stop that shit retard

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

Welcome to Cred Forums 2016

>I've also noticed lots of random bruises on her thighs and one on her ass
you're fucking her in your sleep.

first sane comment on this thread.

>your girlfriend

Yes, that is a picture of OP's "girlfriend". Or "wife", as OP calls her. Whatever. What. Fucking. Ever.

Obviously she is cheating.

Get a pay as you go sim card. Set up a timed text that sends her, "are you ok to talk? Ive got to use this number" and make sure youre in the room when it fires so she cant suspect you

Yea but she could just respond with "who is this?" and play dumb

>Obviously

If you feel like there is something wrong then there usually is. Small unusual changes are red flags. I've been married for twenty years, noticed my wife coming home a little later than usual, wearing makeup when normally doesn't, we had planned a trip and turns out she had used all the time off she had left. eventually i found out she was fucking someone. The one thing in hindsight that stood out more than anything else, i just knew. my gut told me before anything else. and to finish, i really didn't care because i have cheated plenty of times and everyone needs a little strange now and then.

>ITZ MY WIEF GUiSE
>IM PRETY SURE SHEZ CHEATIN
>WAT DO U THINK GUISE

150 other socially-stunted teenage virgins appear to offer relationship advice

Fuck this place. Seriously.

>everyone needs a little strange now and then

God you're a fucking retarded 16 year old aren't you. Literally nobody besides you thinks your annoying meme posts are clever, or funny, or useful, or even decent thread killers. You're a flea infested kike rat.