How do I get women to become into me...

How do I get women to become into me? There's woman I'm trying hard to be with but she's playing really hard to get and I have no idea how to reach out to her, and I thought you alpha chads might have some advice for me.

Its a pointless endevour user she'll just take your hard earned bills. Spend it on travel and love life to the fullest. Dont chase that sack of flesh 30 yards away

Bad day?

> trying

that's your problem. nothing is more disgusting than desperation.

user knows what he's talking about. There's no emotion more disgusting than self pitty

What am I supposed to do? I want her so bad. I know it's a bad idea to chase after her, but I literally just can't ignore her.

Confidence is the key to persuasion. As long as you're confident enough you can be whoever you want, and get whatever you want (within reasonable limits of course). I could give you a couple of tips if you describe your situation in detail OP.

Ok.

>in college
>studies going well
>meet this girl whom I really enjoy spending time with
>she spends a lot of time with me, we hang out regularly and be really good friends
>want to take it to the next level
>try to ask her out and see if she wants me
>"oh sorry user, but I already have someone and I'm getting married"
>get the worst heartbreak of my life
>ask her who's the guy
>she says it's some dude she hasn't seen in like 5 years and only has a high school diploma and he's like 30 years old
>what the fuck
>ask her why would she go with that guy instead of me
>"he asked me out first"
>keep urging her to give me a chance
>no matter what I tell her, her answer is always "NO, I CANT, HE ASKED FIRST"

What the fuck am I supposed to do? The guy she wants to be with is a fucking failure at life but somehow she wants him over me and she's perfectly content with him. What am I missing here?

The best relationships are built on similar interests. meetup.com is a good place to start.

We have very similar interests, which boggles my mind as well. We're very compatible and she said she enjoyed the time she spent with me, but she always gets angry and starts being passive aggressive whenever I mention dating. I don't know what's going on, why is she rejecting me so hard.

>Trying hard
There's your problem.
Don't try hard and stay in your league is the only solid advise.
You can't change your personality.

Fuck this.
Life is too complicated as it is without trying to be someone else.

Honestly that girl doesn't even seem worth it but, not my place.

Basically OP, what you have to remember is that humans are simple minded animals at their core, they're easy to manipulate( I recommend read up on basic psychology of human interaction). What you have to do is a personality 180, no matter what anyone tells you girls don't dig the nice guys (most of the time). Try to distance yourself, while still staying somewhat close, don't play the asshole, but make yourself less accessible, you're being too clingy. You should also try to impress her, pick up a skill that's widely respected like guitar (you'd be surprised hiw easy some of the impressive shit is). Your basic goal is to try and make her realise her man is shit, and make her fall for you. Try to dig up dirt on the guy, maybe he cheated, maybe he does illegal shit, doesn't matter, as long as she sees him as a monster you're golden, bc once she needs a person to cling to you come in and, presto.

Whatever you do OP remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea, don't lose hope.

>stay in your league

If we're talking about leagues here, she's practically the lowest of the low. She has like zero education, she doesn't work, her looks aren't amazing (she's like a 5/10 at best), but I still want her. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just want her I have no idea why. Not to brag or anything, but I'm like 10 times above her league.

You gave similar interest aswell as similar numbers. Nice dubs

Her man already is shit, we established that. He's a fucking 30 year old with a high school diploma who works in a kebab restaurant just to be able to afford rent in a small apartment.

I swear there has to be something I'm missing, there's no way that guy is better than me in anything.

Was just advice bruv.
Love is strange sometimes. I hope you'll succeed

Nigga, did you read anything I said?
I know her man is shit, you know her man is shit, we all know that, except her.

Yeah I read it, but the guy lives worlds away from me and her. She didn't meet him in like 5 years, I tried convincing her that he probably met someone else by now, 5 years is a really long time without any communication, but she insists that he's waiting for her. She refuses to see things my way, she's being stubborn on purpose but I don't know why. I tried convincing her that her man is shit but she clings on the dude like gum on a shoe sole.

I've honestly almost lost hope, it took me like 2 hours of me talking to her just to let her even consider the fact of us being together, let alone give me a chance. She's playing hard to get for some 30 year old jackass who barely earns minimum wage, I don't understand.

By the sounds of it, the moment she meets the cunt her delusions will crumble, just see what happens, and don't be melodramatic if it doesn't work out.

>her delusions will crumble

I hope so, but she seems super confident and set that the guy is for her (despite them not talking or seeing each other for 5 years). I guess if I play hard to get myself maybe she'll start chasing after me? I don't know man, I'm not good at this mind game bullshit.

Do some reading on the subject, do what I said, and try to plant seeds of doubt in her, and trust me it just sounds like she's idealising the cunt, when you're away from a person long enough you tend to forget all their bad traits

Uhmmm she isn't interested.... Sorry
Girls will never talk straight, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings because then SHE will feel guilty.

Girls are fucked up like that

I know she isn't interested, I'm trying to make her interested. That's my entire point. I refuse to believe she legitimately wants a 30 year old NEET with a high school diploma over me, sorry but no.

>Cred Forums
>advice on real life matters

I got good advice on how to make chicken tacos here once so I trust you guys.

Cred Forums chicken tacos
>Chicken
>Paprika
>Bleach
>Ammonia

>You can't change your personality
Are you retarded, user? Your personality isn't fucking written in stone, if you try to better yourself you'll discover that.

I want her to actually enjoy my company, not just to have sex with her. I mean, she isn't even that good looking, everyone I know tells me I'm a massive moron for wanting her so bad and that I should tell her to just fuck off and look for someone in my league, but there's something special about her which attracts me hard.