Pissed Off Bird has appeared! What will user do?

Pissed Off Bird has appeared! What will user do?
>Fight
>Bag
>Run

>bag

The bird lacks the capacity to evoke any type of real harm with a knife like that.

Everyone below me got trolled

CAW

OP Here:
>Pokeballs
>Status Items
>Healing Items

>bag
Nigga better not start shit.

>pokeballs

will we catch if we roll dubs?

OP Here:
Which Pokeball will user use?
>faggot ball
>OP is amazing ball
>OP is a faggot ball
>kek ball
>dank meme ball

Actually, they have the mental capacity to use materials to their adventage, birds like crows have been reported using small twigs like tools to get food from a closed gap between a rock that they can't get to alone.
Also, avian brains are alot more neuron dense than mamal brains. But humans will still be superior becauae thumbs are the best tools.

>faggot ball
how my niggas roll

they are indeed smar too bad they are destructive pets....

OP Here:
>1
>2
>Oh no! Pissed Off Bird was not caught!
(try sending out a bird to battle)

Yeah, too bad. That's their nature.
But aren't dogs too?
Unless you feed them fat ofcourse.

>use owl!!

OP Here:
I'm actually an ornithologist (bird scientist) and you are 100% right! Crows are some of the most intelligent animals on Earth. They have seriously advanced problem solving skills, amazing memorization skills, and can even use tools. (especially the New Catalonian Crow)

I'm not arguing that at all user. It's just that bird with that knife wouldn't do much damage if it tried to attack anyone. Unless it was flying and dropped it from way above. I wouldn't be scared of it.

Plus they are attracted to shiny objects. You think he's gonna give up his shiny spoon? Not over his dead body!

OP Here:
What will Owl do?
>top kek screech
>epic wing attack
>powerful hoot attack
>Hypnotizing stare (puts Pissed Off Bird to sleep)

I'm apparently fucking retarded. It's been a weird morning. Didn't know you guys were playing Pokemon with it. Mucho apologizes and have fun

OP Here:
That's true! Crows have no intention of using weapons, only as tools to solve problems and for their personal collections (they LOVE shiny objects).

OP thatse pretty awesome- i actually want to raise a crow from young and train it.

>epic wing attack

Good to know that my memory serves me right, thank you!
So, how is it within that sector of field science?
Also, side question, aren't they capable of reconizing facial structures too from humans, or what not any other creature, I once stumbled across on a greentext story where some lonely guy who made some friends with some crows by feeding them over time.
We all know that that crows aren't the only ones who enjoy glinstering items. (Dutchfag, so I don't know the name of the bird that is really well know for that within' my country.)

OP know how to train birds/ become more approachable?

Iremember that story!

OP Here:
Crows are not the best pets for amateur bird owners and are better off in the wild. I had a crow for 12 years! If you find an abandoned nest though, be responsible and raise it for you own. Make sure you know how to take care of him!
anyway:
>Owl used epic wing attack!
>Pissed Off Bird HP: 60/97
>Pissed Off Bird Uses CAW CAW CAW
>Owl's defense has been lowered.

at the mcdees with the floor and tree crows

>epic wing attack

You know it!
Ages ago that was that thread, not even sure how long. Oh well. I should be off soon, midnight is going to hit harder than a train if I don't sleep on time. Maybe I'll lure OP to another bird themed thread tomorrow. Who knows.

It's quite an enoyable field. Being a younger man in this field is really important too because most ornithologists are a older (50+ years). As an ornithologist I have helped discover new species, found many scientific facts about birds, found out about 100s of bird's cognitive ability, and I even study the evolution of birds. I have written many books/panflets and even information for National Parks! It's a very under looked job and I believe many people will enjoy the adventures they have (around the world!) studying birds!

I'll be there!

this is a pretty cool bird ive enjoyed watching from my neck of the woods

That sounds really great. Thank you for this.

OP Here:
Oh yes!!! The good old Great Blue Heron! I grew up with these guys in Wisconsin! Wisconsin actually is an excellent place for birds/nature.

OP Here:
You are very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

You too, haha! Goodluck with everything may our paths not cross again.

this is also in south africa, on mdma i decided to go fishing by the wetlands - a great blue herion sat accross from me at the river~ felt spirit guided

Heh, I bet I'll see you again on this site sometime! Fly free!

They are a sacred bird to me. They are like water angels in my eyes.

yeah hey then when i went again this year i got spooked by the actual call of the pelican - "huuuughnk"- esp when its night fishing

user uses Happy Bird!

saved

OP Here:
>>Pissed Off Bird Drops Knife and is unable to attack!

>bag
>pokeballs
>OP is amazing ball