Tips for buying alcoholic fluids under 21 in the US...

Tips for buying alcoholic fluids under 21 in the US? What are the odds if I go into a store at a busy time and just act confident I can get away with buying a bottle of rum?

inb4 underage, I'm 20...
inb4 "live in a different country"

Other urls found in this thread:

leaf.tv/articles/how-to-make-homemade-wine-using-welchs-grape-juice/
amazon.com/Mr-Beer-Premium-Homebrewing-Making/dp/B001BCFUBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a gun, and rob a liquor store, and enjoy your freedom americuck

just make your own wine nigga. It aint that hard. All it takes is some preservative free grape juice some sugar and some yeast. Im underage and I do it all the time.

why the fuck would I need a gun? If I was going to steal I'd just start walking to the counter then sprint out the door and run down the street. No point in adding "armed" to robbery.

I tried it once. That is the most disgusting shit. It'll get you drunk but you have to be pretty damn desperate to WANT to do that.

1. enter store
2. pick up le rum
3. bring it to checkout
4. asked for id? whoops forgot my wallet in car brb
5. repeat steps 1-3 until profit occurs

So simple. Why didn't I think of it?

nah, it'll turn out tasting good as long as you're not a complete dumbass. Here. This is a link for a good homemade wine recipe leaf.tv/articles/how-to-make-homemade-wine-using-welchs-grape-juice/

>why the fuck would I need a gun?

i don't know, you're the one whose american

You have your entire adult life to drink, what's the rush? Go outside- do anything. Develop a hobby. Learn a skill. Why put so much effort into literally pissing your money and your life away?

do this, and don't dress like a teenage faggot.

how about you wait until you're 21 so you can drink legally?

Kill yourself faggot, I can drink legally in almost every state, including mine. I just can't buy it. Try reading laws instead of blindly following stupid arbitrary limits like a sheep.

what are you guys, faggots?
let the kid drink some run and fuck some chicks.

ayy let's get this guy a drink

Agree

anyone got crazy stories of times that they were expecting to be carded when they were underage but werent?

Literally everyone that's ever wanted booze underage has thought this and also thought they were a genius for coming up with it.

Here's the problem- it's not a permanent solution. It might work once or a couple times, but if you try and make it a regular thing you're going to get caught and get in trouble. Can't you just buy it online or something?

They never ID me at Aldi. They have long ass checkout lanes and cashiers are hauling ass. Like nothing to choose from though.

ask your parents or friends

i doubt they thinking they are geniuses when they do it. Its just a simple idea with a low probability of getting caught. chill bruh

get some crackhead to buy you booze dumbass

Move to a normal country? I can buy alco since i was 18, so fuck you op.

You think they're just going to deliver alcohol to your doorstep without carding you? What are you, retarded?

And I really only need one 1.75L bottle, that would be more than enough until I turn 21.

lmao how the fuck is that enough? Are ya gonna ration that bottle for a year untill your 21? This niggas gonna be drinking .0015 ounces of vodka per day, lmao

Maybe he's just the world's lightest lightweight

Maybe I'm not an alcoholic and I only want a couple shots worth of alcohol mixed in a drink every once in a blue moon? When I was in college a 750mL lasted me 2 months easy, and that was drinking more than I plan to be until I turn 21.

I have no idea how that shit works- I know you can buy booze on Amazon though and I have no idea if there's a system in place for verifying your age for that through the mail.

That's just my 2 cents- I've been over 21 for a decade now- I could give a shit if some whiney 20 year old I never met can get his hands on bottle of peach schnapps or not- but trying to order from Amazon or an out of state liquer supplier seems more repeatable than physically trying to go door to door. And once you DO find a company that delivers you can successfully buy again and again by keeping your account info on file and the fact that they never actually see your underage face won't arouse any suspicion.

>America
>Freedom
>Need to be over 21 to buy alcohol

HAHAHAHA

Wow you are retarded. Delivery drivers are, by far, the most obligated to check your ID when they deliver. If you're not home, they don't deliver. Make up some story about not having your ID on you, they won't leave it. All it takes is one call from an angry mom complaining her 16 year old bought a 12 pack of beer to get a delivery driver fired.

Ask someone to buy it for you in the parking lot

nigga ain't never seen breaking bad

not under president trump. he'll make alcohol great again

Kek nope

AFAIK it falls on the delivery company for ID verification for age and purchaser info. I've personally bought from amazon And a few online liquor retailers even myself being old enough and looking so they still check every time. Pretty sure its UPS/FedEx or other courier liability coverage so they don't just drop a box for a situation like OP is trying to achieve. Youd be better trying to find a liquor wholesale in your area or near and using a private package or courier service, just my 2 cents.

>Be 16
>Enter Turkish supermarket
>Pick up liqour
>Go to check out
>Dude just looks at me
>Give him money
>He hands me the change
>Leave store
Thank god I don't have to go there anymore, that place smelled like shit

enjoy having 3 shots a year, faggot.

I'm pretty sure he'd raise the age to 35 and make the penalty for underage drinking 10 years imprisonment.

I just posted a similar response its their responsibility to cover those liabilities.

smoke bud dont drink alcohol, alcohol is horrible for you and addictive

This. Been doing it since 18. Works prbably 1/3 of the time.

I went into the pub while in my school uniform and when I tried to order something I was told "Sorry you are clearly underage so you have to drink it at the outside tables".

*who's

Find a friend to buy you some
Someone I'm your friend group has to know someone 21 or older. Tip the person buying for you well and you will have an endless supply. Its what I did in college

Brew it yourself

If you're in a major city/lucky there might be a service that delivers booze. If it's a local company the drivers will usually give you the booze even if you're underage because they already drove out to you and it'd be a waste of time otherwise.

This

UK fag here I have a baby face and even at 30 I get asked for ID. When I was 16 I had a massive baby face, I was pissed up and in a clown fancy dress for a lasses 16th Bday party. I wanted more booze and thought fuck it went in the paki shop tin full dress up and bought a crate, The guys kids loved that I was dressed as a clown and he didn't even ask just took my money. Never happened again but was a bit crazy.

>Brew it yourself
amazon.com/Mr-Beer-Premium-Homebrewing-Making/dp/B001BCFUBU

I'm working in a supermarket. I remember the peoples faces so that they are never fucking ever be able to buy their booze without ID again. Some are even something around 25 now.

>$0.05 has been deposited in your account

Hey that works too.
Keep in mind, I'm not the OP, if I want to drink with my friends, we just go to the bar because we're all adults. I was just trying to be helpful.

Just moved, not a single friend or acquaintance.

this. Brewing alcohol is so fucking easy that only a dumbass could say that they have no way of getting alcohol. Got yeast? Then you've got alcohol, nigga.

Usually the Hindu shop owners don't care if you go in there often you are a familiar face. Just go up there with some and when he asks for your id just tell him you don't have one and say some shit like come on man hook me up, you know I'm cool.

>am 17 yo UK fag
>gets served
does this dissatisfy you, brother?

>Wait outside liquor store
>Find a drunk, offer to pay them $25 for a bottle of whatever.
>Pay AFTER you get the bottle.

Did the words ever exit my fingers and enter your empty skull "I can't get alcohol"? No faggot. Only desperate alcoholics drink prison wine.

If this is true, here's what you do.

You're going to have to go to a store that sell liquor, not a super market because they card more regularly. Then Go to the liquor section, wait a while. Anywhere between 11-12 months depending on the rotation of the earth at your time of birth. Then select your alcohol of choice and proceed to the cash register. Done.
Glad to have helped user.

I was getting my own liquor at 15 so I'm sure it isn't that hard

EBay

> implying that anyone with an intelligence above a rat can't make decent tasting wine.

>
>Did the words ever exit my fingers and enter your empty skull "I can't get alcohol"? No faggot. Only desperate alcoholics drink prison wine.

Yo this is primo shit nigga! 9 to 11% alcohol content and taste way Betta than that shit malt liquor nigga drip.

3 ways I heard of
>ask hobos to buy for you, give them a tip
>grab bottle, walk with confidence right out the store
>if you look old, use self checkout and boss your way through

Just order a hotshot service they bring it to the door and you just pay them I'm sure you'll get some wiener that won't ask for an ID

>muh sheep
Guess you're fucked kiddo

Go to the liquor store where there's a sand nigger working, half the time they don't ID. But again I'm covered in tattoos and I'm only 19

Your chances are hopeless.

The USA is the "Land of the Free", which in USA-speak, means, "you're completely fucked".

You either subscribe to the arbitrary bullshit or you stay in Europe, or wherever, and enjoy at least some semblance of personal freedom when it comes to consumption of substances.

Here you're the fleshy, soft target of so much litigation and adherence to archaic traditions that you could say the word "alcohol" at age 18 and be a criminal. Here, one's mistakes in the eyes of "law" are the cashcrop of the ones making said laws. Everyone is a revenue harvest.

Nice Bud

OP Fuck booze smoke the devils cabbage.

Aren't there restaurants in your town? Ones with patios and outdoor bars? Just wait for the restaurant to close. They'll lock up the liquor but just pop the lock and take your liquor you faggot.

>inb4 this will never work

Drove around for months with a fucking trunk full of liquor. Was stupid and ridiculous and sure, I'm a faggot, but it's easy as fuck to do.

tip number 1: be over 21
tip number 2: have somebody over 21 buy it for you.
tip number 3: ignore all the tips in this thread except the "I forgot my id" tip. That one may work if you look thirty and up.

>alcohol is horrible for you
>weed is not horrible for you

Are you one of those fucktards that thinks weed grows brain cells and magically cures cancer?

Cutting edge statement

You are clearly a goddamn fucking idiot or incredibly lazy. Brewing quality alcohol is easy for anyone who isn't rock-fuck pants-on-head retarded. Kill yourself.

It isn't magic, just regular curing.

>be me 14
>enter southamerican liqorstore
>dude looks at me
>idontgiveafuckjpg
>leave store with a case of beer and 3 ron botles and a pack of malboros

If you can, grow a beard. I hardly ever get carded since I grew mine.

This. Also filters.

Same but now I get carded again because I got braces at 28 fml kek

Or you specifically get carded from this being an old trick

Live in a different country

Fucked up that post w/e

Go to your grocery store and buy this stuff called bleach.

Make moonshine, easy as fuck and done within 2 weeks depending on how high quality you want. Tastes good to

You sound too young to drink

Yeah I worked at a liquor store and I fucking *specifically* carded dudes with beards cause growing a beard is an old trick.

Nah I'm just kidding what you said was fucking retarded actually kek

exactly. It costs 5 dollar for a bottle of 3/4 a gallon of welchs grape juice, 1 dollar for a cup of sugar, 3 dollars for a packet of yeast, 2 dollars (on amazon) for an airlock, 7 $ for a measuring cup and 5 dollars for a funnel. In total, this equals 23 dollars to make a bottle of wine plus to have the equipment to easily make more wine in the future. All you do to pour some juice out of the container to make room, pour the sugar into the juice container and shake it, then mix the yeast with the juice and shake it, then put an airlock on and put the container in a dark area at room temperature. Come back 5 days later and viola, you have 3/4 of a gallon of 13 % abv wine that tastes like average wine. It aint rocket science nigga, and if you can't find any of these ingredients/equipment, you can order them off amazon and they'll arrive at you house between 2 and 6 days from now.

Young at heart

Honestly OP, from what I've read in this thread you seem like an immature, whiny little brat with no business drinking anything stronger than a virgin pina colada. I hope you get zero help from anyone here, try to buy alcohol illegally, and are arrested.

People in my neighbourhood spend hella money and time on fake IDs
Nobody even thinks about going to a place where they wont check your ID
Fucking normies

Cool bud story

There is a pill for that

A suppository, I hope

>viola
kill yourself

Either make your own or go to a place that has a self checkout that's not watched much, use the scale and treat it as produce you buy by the pound

>kill yourself
kill yourself

> getting triggered by other people preferring to use different adjectives to describe the same thing.

Kill your self, degenerate trash.

Find a shop where the cashier is foreign I live in nz and we go to the shops where the Indians run it it and the never ask same as Asians so for american could be Mexicans or Asian idk