Nihon or Nippon Cred Forums?

Nihon or Nippon Cred Forums?
Personally, I think saying Nippon over Nihon is gay.
Also, refer to the following kanji:
本当-HONtou
日本-niHON
I rest my case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Nu9CcEZJQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you have Cheeto dust to clean off a controller or something? Fucking weeaboo fags everywhere these days. Sickening.

can't hear you from a B-29, don't care

I don't use a console so I don't have a controller.

how about sunrise land?

It's spelt "Japan".

Learn how japanese people say it so you dont have to ask people on the internet you retard weeaboo

They say both Nihon & Nippon, younger generation tends to use Nihon more frequently. I'm aware of what the Japanese say. What I'm interested in is how other faggot weeaboos are saying it.

back to re-ddit

also sage because this thread is actually retarded

But I don't like reddit

you probably prefer 2chan and think you understand japanese and that once you finally earn money from your manga drawings you will be able to afford a one way ticket to japan (that's its name btw) where you will get a japanese girlfriend and all the people there will respect you for your command of their language instead of laughing at you for being a retarded foreign devil.

i call it にもと because 本 is read as もと in 本木
hope this helped~ (/・ω・)/

He is trolling you newfaggot

Finally, someone who understands my potential

Who cares who's trolling and who isn't on Cred Forums. It makes no difference.

ありがとう!ドキドキー君は日本人少女ですか?:^)

Bitch please, I say にちもと because 日 is read as にち in 一日中 and 本 is read as もと in 山本

:^)

I call it にちもと because 日 is day duh, so why would it be に. The. I call it もと for the same reason as . (>ω

Samefag

>that's its name btw
FUCK ALL NON ENGLISH THINGS AND OTHER CULTURES

Try again

:^)

What's the difference between 君 and 貴方(あなた)

shiiieeet

op don't be stupid it's nippon you shit weeb

Nihon is the regular way to say it in daily speech but for more official purposes, Nippon is used more frequently.

>implying kanji only have one onyomi that they consistently use
Why the fuck would anything nice ever happen?

君 is less formal, 貴方 is formal. But, 貴方 sounds kind of robotic, you should use it in business situations and with strangers. But, with people you're even slightly familiar with it's more natural to say 君

youtu.be/9Nu9CcEZJQU

(;´・ω・)

So the Holy Land has a muslim infestation as well...

fuckin loser dudde fuckin no life dude omg like ur scuh a fuckin faggot like u fags going like chingdiosjhghrshnrgtourjks like oh i know so much about chongpinggdpiojsfoieaegthjnouikgsohikjnu it is actually this like ur so fuckin stupid like u think ur cool huh ok

Thanks buddy!

Why so emotional about this topic? Did someone hurt your feelings?

If you're a guy you can also use おまえ with closer friends (also dudes). Forgot to mention, between people in a relationship 貴方 is a lot like "dear" or "darling"