High quality Google fingerbox for sale, comment for details

High quality Google fingerbox for sale, comment for details

God damn it I wish I could afford that.

Interested

damn those are like the Google Glass of their day.

Very interested. Details? Price? Even more important, age?

what is this

lol whats a fingerbox?

gtfo newfag

Its a finger box.

Nice. Looks like it's in good condition too. What's the price on this?

Jesus Christ, are you fucking retarded or something? Uncultured swine.

Are we still doing this?

What year was that made?

$2000 is the asking price, no negotiation since it's already a steal at that price.

I still have my NeXT one from 92

Doing what? Showing off our finger boxes?

Is it genuine Oak?

XDDDD HAHA FINGERBOX JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THIS IS ON KNOW U'RE MEME HAHA XD (BTW IF SOMEONE REPLIES SAYING WATS A FINGERBOX WE WILL CALL HIM NEW XD) )XD

Are you willing to trade it for 2 Yahoo finger boxes?

You're insane. It's got a google logo on it, so its not an antique. No way in hell would any sensable person pay that much.

Looks a little worn down from use. Do you have any others

whats a dinger box?

Redwood, from Washington state.

Holy shit, haven't seen one of these in ages, brings back memories.

I like my finger box but thanks for the offer

do you live under a fucking rock

pretty impressive, did you make that one yourself?

kys

what happen if you put your dick inside?

This model was only given to Google execs. Some say Google's prototype fingerboxes are a new golden age of fingerbox technology. This prototype is priceless, but I need the cash.

ok but what is it

if i was op i would rather trade it for 2 bing fingerboxes

XDDDD HAHA IF SOMEONE ASKS WHAT IT IS, WE WILL TROLL THEM!

youre retarded

I have one too. The insurance on it alone...

Yup, poured countless hours of blood , sweat , semen and tears crafting it

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Cred Forums’s Cred Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

autism

A finger box you fag!

Absolute madman. Why would you even ask?
It's a finger box. Made for fingers.

youre a newfag for posting this

You literally just copied and pasted that. You are a newfag.

That's beautiful my dude

Sorry user, its too recent for my liking. I cant help. But i have friends who might be. I saved the pic and ill pass it around. If any of them are interested ill start a new thread with your pic.

Retarded cunt detected.

genuine authentic finger box from circa 1910s, assembled in belfast, northern ireland, shes a beaut

This is what i was talking about. This one is beautiful.

Ayo master race... god i'm jealous. My budget fingerbox does the job, but I don't have the money for an Ayo.

Too bad is marked.

Still worth it. Ayo has been out of business for a very long time. This one is a collectors item.

I know!! I would totally buy it, but this will cut a couple of zeroes from the price.

>im a Cred Forums illiterate and i REALLY believe all the bullshit that appears in knowyourmeme

gtfo you uncultured swine.

ebin meme xD

illiterate pig. Fingerboxing is a man's sport, passed down generation to generation. It was only made a meme to filter out you moronic newbies. There are rules to this game, this sport, and you are too ungrateful to understand.
See here, my families ancient egyptian cartouche fingerbox, relic of king tut himself, ancient king of fingerboxing.

Very nice. Had an AOL one back in the day. Too bad it was stolen.

Enjoy having you're user data tracked.

Does the hand sanitizer come with it?

Well now I need to rob you :)