How do YOU get a gf anons?

How do YOU get a gf anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly if you don't have friends of friends or a hobby/activity that puts you around tons of people you would date(job, school, etc) it can be difficult.

In my experience all my girlfriends were mutual friends from another. Online dating websites and shit have never worked for me, and going out to specifically pick up women and hope to get a gf from that is off putting.

Do women ever do that?

>Those quints

And do what? Go out to pick up guys? Of course. That's what tons of people do when they go out to parties, club, bars, etc.

Checkd

Include me in screencap I came from a thread where you smell what your two fingers smell like and post it. I'm eating chicken cutlet.

Hit her over the head with a rock.

Yo gabba gabba

hi mom im in a screencap

Right click, save, repeat

With sriracha. WITH SRIRACHA.

Can i b in screencrap

Help me Cred Forums.

I'm a black /fit/ shy dude and I sit next to two german girls, one petite and the other just a bit shorter than me(I took a liking to her)

I think she is giving me signals since I caught her glancing from time to time. I'm just to beta to know what do. Any tips? I really want to get somewhere with her. It's been a long time since I've been interested in a girl this much.

If you two are in a class together than you should be fine, just start off by talking about the subject that you're on and then just move on from there, if she is interested in you she'll try to keep the conversation moving, just as long as you help her along, so she doesn't feel like it's a one way thing.

height? dick size?

country of origin? country of residence?

Pic related?

I will try to do this.

The petite girl sits in between. Tried making conversation but it is difficult. She's the trump wall atm.
5'11 6.5-7". Why
African American with a bit of panama from my dad's side. Currently in the u.s.a

pic unrelated.

But the girl in that img is Milica Novakovic if interested.

I'm on this boat. I rarely meet new people and my social time is out at bars with my mates where we do the same routine and the girls are always with guys. It's not like movies at all.

What the first guy said, You need either hobbies are friends to meet girls.

Just going out and cold approaching or online dating never worksout in the long term because it becomes a huge hassel to get them to come around.

I met my current girlfriend through a co-ed flag football league. Our league had a dinner event and she was the girl who worked the front desk gathering tickets.

I just small chatted with her and told her (not ask) that we should hang out sometime soon.

We went to Dave and Busters and drinks for the first date. And after that it history.

You're not going to meet quality women on Tinder. Trust me I tried that and all those girls have thousands of guys messaging them so you're pretty much sharing those tinder girls with multiple guys.

They are probably scared your going to rape and murder them.

Why do you say this? It's not like I'm raping them with my eyes and taking creep shots... I think

Well user, that's a good question.

The way I see it is that girlfriends are obtained either by coincidence through friendship, or intentionally by dating.

The game is same as with scoring. The difference is that you try and find legitimate common ground, instead of just sweet talking and accepting whatever's thrown at you. A relation is built over time, so regardless of what path you take it's a slow process. Because it can be a hard concept to understand, I'll put it like this: you seek to create relatio between things which have none. Happiness, emotional attraction, sexual attraction and the target person. None of them depend on each other. Over time a person will grow used to specific evemts and get emotions by doing specific things. People get used to patterns and they get same feelings as before, regardless of the events success. More importantly, they want to feel the same emotions as before and by playing along they will.

Somebody on this board once said that the key to success with women is distraction. I think he's right. But the key to happiness in a relationship is distracting yourself.

Agree on the tinder part. I deleted mine as it was causing more problems than good. Granted there were beautiful women whom I matched with, I always wanted more, leaving great potential matches behind.

Bro just ask her out. jesus christ.

>Hey let's study together and grab drinks after.

Bump

Met my gf, soon to be fiancé, in highschool chemistry. Always met girlfriends through friends of friends, as for saying sites they only ever led to getting laid.

get thread!

I am GF.

Being laid back and chill.

We are both to young to drink. I'm 18 and I believe she is 15-17.

Besides, there is nothing around here except for a mcdonalds and maybe dunkin donuts. Well near the school anyway. I could offer to bring her to my house then drive her out, but that would sound weird for someone you hardly know.

You should kill yourself you dirty ape before your family needs to be wiped out for your Rassenschande

Nice try stormfag. I've spent to much time on Cred Forums to be affected by the likes of you.

Get back to the gulags, Vladimir.

No I am serious about it, if my sister would date a nigger I will kill him and his family.

Fortunately she would never do that.

I just hope the girls you talked about have brothers that are like me

Will today be the day I'm finally in a screencap? I sure hope so!!!

So what if they do? Not like they could do shit about it anyway.

Of course they can, they follow you home kick down your door at night and shoot your nigger family when they are asleep.

The only way to "get" a gf is to be an authoritarian to her/all girls.

Otherwise, any relationship you find yourself in, you will be the one who is had.

Women need an authority figure whether it be the guy fucking her as an adult, or her father as a child.

If you're not the authority figure, you're just a temporary stepping stone to be used financially and emotionally... Hell, you're temporary as it is.

This cannot be faked. Some men have it from a young age because their father knew how to treat women. Some men had to learn it the hard way because their father was dominated by their mother.

Yes, that dreamy schoolboy/schoolgirl love is an illusion. Wake up. If you're indulging in that illusion, you're going to be paying child support and/or alimony by the time you're 30.

Love is The law. Love under Will.

Goodnight, Gentlemen.

But I live in a gated community

Tyrone, please.

The hood is not gated, its contained, but not gated. kek

Fuck you, Jim-Bob.

Zenius

How to get a gf if you're a socially awkward beta:
>1. Wait until college
>2. Have good personal hygiene
>3. Don't dress like a faggot (no fedoras, no capes and no fucking mlp shirts)
>4. Go to parties where there are girls
>5. Drink between one and two drinks no more or less
>6. Make eye contact with girls you find attractive and smile
>7. If she smiles back approach her and introduce yourself
>8. Don't act creepy just talk to her like a normal person (a good ice breaker is "what's your major?")
>9. If things click ask her to go somewhere quiet so you can talk
>10. When you're alone make your move

I didnt expect an intellectual response from you, Jamal.

Once a nigger always a nigger I guess.

However, if you touch a white girl you shall be lynched and your sister be raped and shot.

>However, if you touch a white girl you shall be lynched and your sister be raped and shot
Yeah but none of that is going to happen though. Faggot.

You deserve a bullet more than he does, he is just living his life and fucking white women. You wanna murder someone just for fucking someone outside their race. You're goddamn scum.

Its like minesweeper, you just have to step on the right father/brother x)

>

t. Numale McCuck

Of course, thats the law of nature.

Jeez. You sure are getting all but hurt for no reason, Jim. Can't you take a hint? I'm not taking you seriously. No one takes a stormfag seriously.

And you talk a lot about who can't touch who yet you most likely aren't even capable of pulling a blind hamplanet.

I feel retarded just for giving you my shiny red (you). This is the last time. Good bye user. Have a good one.

>race trader detected

you need to be gassed you little piece of stool

>No one takes a stormfag seriously.

You just haven't met the right stormfag. What's your Skype, little lady?

Mine smell like your moms anus

That's a strange way to spell Lasagna.

Oh wow you called me a cuck so insulted. everyone is just people why do you have to be an asshole to random fucks on the internet? I mean it is pretty fun but do you really want to kill black people? The fuck have they done to you?

Human kind is one species faggot and you're just as barbaric as you claim black people are.

gassed gassed gassed

>704608762

I don't know how I should feel about this my dude. You are asking for my skype yet I am not a femanon. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But despite that, I can not give you it. It sounds like you want to rape my butthole or some shit and I don't swing that way.

Is this normal stormfag behavior? If so then you do you, boo.

You got anything to say beside some edgy pseudo neo-nazi bullshit?

K, good bye Nigger.

Black "people" are not humans but subhuman scum.

Every place they run they ruin, every majority black country is a hell on earth. Because niggers are niggers are niggers.

I would kill a million nigger toddlers with an ice pick if I had the opportuinity. Its like stomping out roaches, it needs to be done.

GASSED

Like fucking hell you would, you would probably pussy out. You talk big but i bet if one looked at you too hard you would be fucking terrified because you're afraid of black people like some are afraid of cockroaches.

They are as just much human as you are, and a lot of their countries are fucked because the western world went in and fucked them up.

Good response i see that you only have the best replies.

AHAHAHAHAAH kek

Only a dead nigger is a good nigger, jewboy

nice

Have you ever shot anyone? I doubt you have the guts to do it. And if you hate them so much why not try to start killing some?

Stop giving him the (you)'s user. Even though you prove a valid point, all they can come back with is

>hurr durr all niggers need to die white power white power

It is obvious bait. He's probably typing that shit while fucking his red-headed downy cousin Jill.

Watch him come back with the obligatory "all niggers need to be lynched" meme. That is all he knows. An uneducated swine trapped within his own bubble, he is.

All niggers need to be lynched.

yeah i know, but i'm bored and was hoping to get something a little better than just "hurr durr niggers" but i had too high hopes.

Waay too high hopes.

Do you know the story behind this, user?

Wew, very intellectual Tyrone.

Btw, why do 6% of the US population (nigger males) commit 50% of the murders?

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND SAVE LIVES

>704611569
Provide a credible source that proves your claim, user. Then I'll give you the honor of receiving my (you).

Also, take as much time as you need to google. I know you did not do any prior research.>704611569

A lot of that is black on black crime so you should be applauding them for doing the job you're too afraid to do.

But the cause of that is much more than race, it is from a history of blacks being oppressed in the united states and the fact that poverty is very hard to get out of.

Take 10 seconds to google it asshole, he's kind of right

bjs gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
Here is a paper if you know how to read.

also you can look up the fbi crime statistics

how dare you! you insolent swine. you niggers have such unrealistic expectations.

ask them, wether they got something minor you are looking for, like a pencil or a cigarete in case you smoke, even if you don't smoke. Or invite them on one stinkystick, thats even better.
I know its unhealthy and stuff, but definetly a good way to get in touch with people. Decided to start smoking before attenting university and got to know a lot of people i still have contact with.
Stopped smoking afterwards
Would do it again/10

I don't

HAHAHAHA

So why didnt da rayyycis whiteys supress the Asians? Why are Asians more successful than whites?

Because all that matters is IQ.

Blacks have the lowest average IQ on the planet, your average IQ is lower than the IQ of some great apes.

Useless shit race,thats what you are. Blacks didnt invent shit.

>inb4 slavery

They didnt invent shit before, European medieval infrastructure is superior to Africas current infrastructure.

Because it was built by NIGGERS

luck

I really don't know how I've gotten laid so much in my life. It seems pretty goddamn random. At times I think I can never get a woman. Others I can't get enough alone time.

What about the pyramids? or the islamic satates that were doing amazing things while Europe was off being in the dark ages?

Oh also the first IQ test was to see if elementary kids were too autistic to advance to the next grade. It is a pretty useless metric.

haha okay that was a nice bait and I think I played along well.

I get some points you can't argue against and just say "haha was fun?" Good to know you can't support your position anymore.