youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w

youtube.com/watch?v=hAQgJ-mnzTg

>D.Ndu

oh god

:^]

MUH CULTURE

checked

Wrong thread Cred Forumsro

How does trudeau win in this picture. In RL he wins cus he had majority vote.

Am I pleasing you OP? Are you satisfied with your thread?

Lost

>wtf

what is this? she grabbing her ass?

great thread thank annon

Natural Selection

A mate just did this now. Pic taken today.

why didn't he drop and roll out of the way?

lel

youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w

Jesus christ fuck that guy.

i know thats cultural shit but its so so fucking stupid and dumb

kek'd. i think they might be mormons though, with those black plastic name tags. can anyone confirm?

As are most cultural things

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi3ICaXtmdg\\

eh

That was me LOL

Yup jw s don't have name badges. Thems are as u say, Mormons. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dum

Mormons>Jw

Pretty shit thread thb op. Plox kys

K. Thnx, by

thats gay

Is actually pronounced more like "dun dee" but never mind

Not sure, think maybe he panicked because of GIANT FUCKING TANK ABOUT TO RUN HIM OVER

jason statham

>no gear
>no sympathy

shaun micheals gave her the sweet chin is what is going on then act'n like he the guard sly fuck

Because its fake as shit like all Isis videos. Notice the cut to a front view of the tank running over what looks like a fucking mannequin.

You know where you see cuts like this? In movies where they dont actually run people over.

At least it's only Africans who are stupid enough to do shit like this.

I like how the camera cuts just as he's about to get hit.

Nobody would stand there. NOBODY.

So fake.

For real doh

a puppet for a president.

>water is scarce resource
>install retarded device on face
>drop half of water on the ground

somehow this is symbolic of black lives matter.

the least this dumb ape can do is cut a small notch on the edge of the disc to funnel the water in his mouth, im sure he'll get around to it.

doesent she look like cellsheaded?

Dont know which one i liked more.

still gets me every fucking time

Made me chuckle

because for the previous 100 or so days they staged this and each day stopped the tank just a few feet away, thus making him comfortable with it. Then one day they just go through with it. Same thing with the beheading videos. They're never freaking out, bc they've been in that exact position a bunch of times being faked out.

this isn't a ylyl image fam... Also, why the fuck is Italy drawn bigger than japan? They were weak as shit, and Mussolini was overthrown by an internal coup and hung.

How fucking shitty do those black guys feel that they got schooled by mormons and then have their bud tell everybody they gotta go to mormon church now cuz they aint black no mo?

pretty sure he was quoted as saying "ISIS wins if we attack them"

Thats just really good cosplay

lost
nearly threw up

Keks me hard

sauce on the orgy? i know im a gay fag

kek is that Gary Johnson

I think that reply was me? I'm not 100% sure about the blood splatter.jpg part but the rest sounds very familiar, as if I wrote it.

This is just fuckin strange

Saved for cringe threads

Muslims

Its not real tho. Why do they cut away just as he is about to get run over? Why do they cut away to a much shittier view of him getting run over literally just as he is getting run over?

They make these videos to intimidate. Isn't it a lot more intimidating to watch the motherfucker close up get crushed. Theyre like "oh lets cut away to much further away at the exact moment the tank goes over his body, thatll REALLY scare the Amerifats"

These isis videos are fake as fuck and are nothing but propaganda.

Proof is the difference between the cartel videos and the Isis videos. Most Amerifats have not seen cartel videos but many have seen the isis shorts on major news networks.

Don't mind me

Is that Bashurverse?

>Closeup videos of people being shot, beheaded, burned etc.
>fakes a video of running a guy over

Why would they do that. why are you even arguing this point.

More shit breads

I find comfort in the fact that those niggers actually hurt themselves, their own entrepreneurs and their employees. McDonald's like that is a franchise, meaning its 100% locally owned under a license and needs to pay commissions to corporate organisation.

wtf is happening

anyone notice difference

Well thats even better

cancer

Thats just tank girl whats funny about this.

Fuck you

Gets me every time

Hot

Oh my

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nk6QhItt2g

if i had a dead pool for 2017, i'd put her in it. i'm serious. i doubt she'll be around for 2018. something medical is wrong with her. it ain't p-neumomia

canada lol

Kekekekekekekeke I lost :) Horvat FTW!!

Thats some dope critical hit!

kek

that is actually pretty impressive

He said something along the lines of "if you kill your enemies they win'

Kek he cant fie

Cate

dummeh poopie babbeh

This kills the train

Trigger Happy TV?

Fucking why?

Mfw i know that place

For real though who is that grill? She a cute

Mfw no face

>A mate

wat r you married to him ya fruity faggot

Lost

Lost

well so was the us but they are still drawn big, live with it.

Where is it, exactly

Aaaaand dead

story behind this? who are they?

or hand drawn since that was the point.

>Nobody would stand there. NOBODY
He's fucking bound by the legs he can't rrally go anywhere
He just accepted his fate

Are you retarded?
He just copied the text out of the image and put a "bloodsplatter.jpg" behind it.
I got the original image.

fukn savd

you mean how americans think ww2 was. the rest of us dont think pic 1 happened at all.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE

Wat face

fuck lost

immigrants. trucker or bus driver was basically get off the road you fucking spics and / or terrorists.

Syrian refugees in Europe trying to hitch to uk on trucks. Human leeches, they are

This is the culture we "stole" them from.
>this is what happens when niggers run their own show

>why would they do that

The point is that there is no "they." Or the "they" is overstated dramatically to keep society fearful of terrorism. When was the last time America didn't have an enemy to be fearful of? Never.

>closeups of people shot, beheadings

Are there tho? Are they even real looking in comparison to what you see being produced in south america? Or do they look more like, say, an art project?

Im just saying, the one guy asked why he didnt just roll. Im saying because its fake. Thats why Im arguing it.

Moonmoon

lost

So this is just the new banana posting, right?

Pfff.

whatsabanana?

Mormons have an inner league just for basketball. They take that shit super serious, too. You want to watch a an aggressive game, try to go to one. There is almost always blood and fist fights.

This shit more gay than 3 trap threads

that idiot on the bench staring the whole time

Migrants in Calais

>"And the was the end of my teaching career"
Fuckin KEK

they call this one the platypus

Mormons are just freaking awesome at basketball. I love watching their videos.

She was gonna end up there soon anyhow. All old people should be this thoughtful and expeditious.

this is only funny because I used to be a DDR fanatic in middle school. great way to stay in shape, by the way. phenomenal cardio.

They usually repeat multiple times before the actual execution, to settle things right and condemned never know when they will die for real, so they dont look frightened. Besides they are drugged with captagon.
So no it isnt fake at all newfag

YES! FUCK YES!

This shit gets me every time

Cuckey Mouse.

Pidorashkam tut ne rady.

A lot better than the banana.

lol where can i find more of these

Nice pants

>BuzzFeed
>The shithole of the internet where redditers take all the memes to die in shiticle bullet points
>10 Ways to be an even BIGGER fag than you are right now! NOW WITH PICTURES LOOK HOW COOL AND HIP WE MILLENNIAL CUNTS ARE!

someone got a name?

das pena

i lost to this comment

oh god the pain no
no no no

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

triggered nigger spotted.

Please remove this video

born alpha

Pathetic shoop

If only it were that easy.

At least thats not his mouth tbh but the ear stretching is fucking dumb

hero

MOAR MOON MOON

this stupid ass "culture" is not even 400 years old.

Tapeworms. Mmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=jestVhaNl6o

Kek

>hello im muhamed and paise allah! Today on myth busters we heard a tank could not crush a man, isnt that right muhamed?
>"thats right muhamed. We asked a group of infidels to help test the myths we hear all about here but never have the man power to try."
>we gave out a few options for helping assist with these myths and ranging from do men drown to fire, can it kill you? Luckly this infidel decided to help us test the tank.....praise allah
>"weve dressed him in orange so you can easily spot him on your camel tvs"
>ok muhamed, let muhamed know to start driving the tank
>"hey muhamed praise allah and drive that tank into the infidel!"
>>""ok muhamed allah be praised""
>here comes the tank!
>*splat*
>hes dead praise allah! Myth busted! Tune in next time when we test to see if c4 is as dangerous to brain tissue as suggested!

>directed by:muhammed
>producdd by:muhamed
>edited by: muhamed
>music by:john williams

the usa isn't even 250 years old. :|

your point is vapid bullshit, even though i'm not trying to disagree that the webm you're referring to is fucking stupid.

thank you. the second part was better.

lost pretty hard

Moon moon is an old tumblr "meme"

shut up

Who the fuck gives a shit about america being fearful over this.

Im arguing that there's no reason to fake any of these videos. please tell me one reason that they would go through the trouble of faking this, when they have no repercussions of doing it for real.

I mean in all honesty I feel like this is a bait post. I don't know anyone dumb enough to believe that they are faking execution videos to instill fear in a nation of people when it takes 1% of the effort to actually do it.

Go ahead, tell me their vast wealth is being used to hire skillful master editors and prop designers to fake close up beheadings. I dont save any of it but I think that A) you're a moron, B) You've not seen enough of these videos, or C) think there's some great conspiracy to fake execution videos to keep americans fearful.

Also:

>the one guy asked why he didn't just roll

do you not understand my original response.
Picture that I walk up to you once a day for a month and throw a punch at you, except I always pull back before I hit you.

Before the first week is over you don't even flinch anymore. This is what they do, they condition you for your execution.

And for the tank video?!? before they cut away he's already almost pinned at his legs, and when they switch angles his head is still at attention and snaps back to the ground.

I seriously can't tell if youre an american conspiracy faggot or an uneducated europoor.

>not even a single banana

Lost

Holy shit. What? That can't be real. I know he's a faggot degenerate, but that's an awfully unflattering public appearance for such an iconic actor.

Niggered

2487983974. I need the cocks guy

Sasha Shatalova. Enjoy nigger

Not sure if hairy woman or large-moobed man.

kek'd Ha

cats are fucking retarded

I

what`s his name ?

never underestimate the power of symbols

They're filthy, vile sand nigger invaders who should be exterminated, and he's a Hungarian trucker who's a hero to us all.

Can we have a new ylyl thread