Ok gay question. My pubic hair is getting out of control and idk wtf to do...

Ok gay question. My pubic hair is getting out of control and idk wtf to do. Should i trim my pubes with clippers or should i just shave my pubes clean off with a razor?

keep them, i love girls with bush

Use clippers if you don't want to end up with a nightmare on your hands. Feel free to follow up with a raser. Never the opposite.

clippers and then wax

Shave. You'll get razor bumps if you're not careful or in a hurry. But it'll look nicer.

That is a cute little bush.

with shaved pubes you feel sexy, look bigger, endure a little discomfort after the first couple of times.
I've been shaving since I was 13 and since then the shaving has spread to the rest of my body. Silky smooth like a baby's butt.

This ^ if you just wanna get rid of em
But this ^ if you don't mind a bit of pain and want dat smooth finish

Trim fag. Now pics of bush

Do this.
Nothing better than a silky smooth puss.

trim then shave

show us your tits

I like the look of a waxed puss but a bush feels better when fucking it. The exception being black girls that shit feels like a brilo pad all negresses need to wax.

why are we assuming OP is a girl

because she posted a pic of her pussy

idiot

>Ok gay question
think before you type, virigns.

I didn't see a timestamp.

idiot

are you fucking retarded?

it's been scientifically proven that men who prefer shaved cunts are pedophiles, and that women do shave their cunts will get breats cancer

Im not assuming anything i just wanna see how out of control OPs bush is.

Thanks fags, i'll trim

Yeah wtf i'm a guy, i just put a random pic of a bush because its the only one i had.

>wtf i'm a guy
pics

I don't even get razor bumps from shaving with a disposal. The only time I ever knicked myself was a spot around groin not even close to balls. I just don't shave more often than once a month because shaving stubble sucks.

Just grab a disposal and shave it all off. It's easy as fuck.

A much better way is simply light a match (or use a lighter) and singe the pubes away.
It's quicker and there's no chance of cutting yourself.

Hair clippers for pubes
hair scissors then razor for balls