Alright niggers i need your help

Alright niggers i need your help
My dog ate some tryptophan and hes like super drowzy and he seems way out of it, dudes acting fucking high
Will he be alright?
Pic related, bottle

Please help

how much did he have. tryptophan itself isnt unsafe and fine for dogs, it just makes people drowsy as fuck. its what makes you super tired after thanksgiving dinner because theres alot in turkey

He had only one pill, 200mg

quick get him to a vet

id probably call a vet and ask, it can cause serotonin syndrome

My Brother is a well experienced vet, I can give you some advice. If it was only one pill, then the instructions are rather simple. Do you have any household cleaning chemicals? (Windex, etc)

I would also suggest calling the vet and asking or taking him to the vet, in the meantime make sure he's resting it off and drinking a lot of water

I cant get him to a vet i dont have a car and the vet is way too far. He wont die will he?

Yeah i have some, wouldnt that be harmful to them?

Moar pix

Then call and ask, it could make him really sick for a long time or even permenantly and dogs don't deserve that shit. Keep him resting and drinking water.

It's a dog.piss on him

just call a vet up and ask. they make 150 mg tryptophan tablets for dogs but call up a vet and ask what you should do. trust me just call and ask before your dog starts having a seizure or something

If you take Windex and blend it with whole milk, the chemical reaction creates and anti-oxidant. Mix 2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of windex and give it to the dog. The milk neutralizes any negative effects, although your dog might not like the taste. If it's not already too late, then your dog will be fine when you feed him this.

Ill do that, and thank you user, i appreciate this

If you don't, your dog might pass out, coma or suffer seizures. It could permanantly fuck with your pet. My brother has had countless people with the same situation, panicking. They usually give them a store bought drug. Windex and whole milk mirrors the effects of the drug, although to a lesser extent. Like a home remedy.

wouldnt do this

Just beat him and he will get depressed, counteracting the seratonin

windex + milk don't even

aww shit nigger, he'll be fine but call a vet first. just lost my st.bernard to bloat. feels bad, but your doggo will be fine

I'm sorry to hear that user )-: hes in dog heaven now tho, i hope you two had a good time together

You feed your dog an essential amino acid, not a fucking benzo

Go to bed u stupid shit

dogs aint got no fuckin souls lmao

This.