Call her place of work and say "Brooke Doyle is a drug addict and a slut and isn't fit to be in a workplace like that"...

Call her place of work and say "Brooke Doyle is a drug addict and a slut and isn't fit to be in a workplace like that" and I'll leak her whole set.

Send video proof to my kik "actavis1017" so I know you did it. Once 2 people show me they did it I will post the set. I'm gonna post a nude right now for proof.

Her work is 7574815757

You can call with a burner or *67, doesn't matter to me.

Nypa

Here's a nude.

Cred Forums isn't your personal army u small dick fagit

Nypa faggot, grow a pair and walk into her work yourself and say it

do you really think nudes entices anyone anymore? hahahahahaha

Das nice. But still, nypa.

post more nudes anyway

Nudes and info then. You'll get her phone number too.

Does she work at Gamestop?

No

faggot

Chicks Oyster Bar in Virginia Beach

And people wonder why Cred Forums is going downhill. Back in the day we only cared about ruining someones life, now it's just all these "not your personal army" faggots.

She may look like drug addict and a slut but god damn OP she looks alright

Did she cuck you? Are you mad faggot?

THIS.

please kill yourself

This is the worst PA request ever. Get creative user. Slap together a "sext" convo in photoshop and accidentally leave her number on it...

Or post that nude to her business's Facebook and screenshot it. Cred Forums is retarded but requires at least a little effort.

Now kindly fuck off you mincy little faggot

faggot go suck a dick and swallow

What the fuck would I want with her phone number? I'm a eurofag. And even if I weren't, what would be the advantage? Wow, a phone number of a woman that would likely call the police about a stranger contacting her. Awesome. Fag.

Brooke Elizabeth Doyle BF Nick Marks
Are you Nick Marks you salty fuck.

Ayy I didn't know his last name until now lmao thanks

She is really hot !!! I understand why you are upset!

Summer is over. Piss off.

mincy little faggot LOLOLOLOL

Nick is probably her new bf, not OP.

https:www.facebook com/brooke.e.doyle

gg

OP is the faggot that Nick Marks cucked

Message her

Send her this pic

She drives drunk and tweets about it

Still doesn't justify OP to make a personal army request.

but who is this person that has her nudes that's what im interested it. She might be a dumb slut not questioning that.

Sorry OP that looks like some really good pussy man !! what are you going to do with yourself now that the new guy is pounding it?

Also, checked. Wasted, but czechd.

I have them. Want more? Call her work. :)

The new guy is prob going balls deep as we type!! Poor OP back to the hand....

She has a tidy rig, what else have you got?

10/10 beautiful pussy!

>drone home

lrn2read faggot

Well, either she's a dumb bitch and not worth making such a hubbub about her. Or OP was a bitch and has no right to be revengeful anyway.

Either of these makes OP an idiot.

How will you know if her work is called? Do you work with her?

Im glad I read that right, too... I thought my reading skills were acting up there

She'll either say something about it or you'll send me proof on kik.

>I just droned home last night

I don't care who or what she is ..she's hot and I too am only here for nudes

You'll see when you call her work ;)

With a girl like that OP should have been on his A game in that pussyyy so she would not have to creep on his ass...

You can't even see it you 13 year old faggot

Look at the beautiful Landing strip in that pussy are you blind???

How jew are you?
It was never about ruining lives, it was always for the lulz. There are no lulz to be had here.

>her getting fired and then having her nudes leaked on top of that

How is that not comedy gold?

Pathetic idiot. Just stop it. If you have a problem with her, walk up to her and tell it to her face. Or, if it's unlikely that she'll respond to it appropriately, man the fuck up and get over it. But don't make this an oh so clever not going to happen revenge story.
Revenge is for stone agers, you fucking gamma.

cuck asking for a personal army
being specific about what wants done
demanding proof

wtf? we should get and screw the cuck, not the chick.

Because we have no personal connection to her, we won't even know for sure if she gets fired, let alone watch her get butthurt.

Totally antilinear correlation to the amount of OP being a faggot.

How has there not been a white Knight yet? This is a great time to message her and tell her what's up

same slut?

She is pretty hot ... Hard to get over that good of pussy prob the best OP will ever have . Prob will be fucking porkers with lazy eyes from now on or even worst NIGGER chicks!!!! OP is royaly fucked!

Yes

Bit of a pig but it still hit it!

seriously though OP, i hope you live to be 175 years old and manage to contract every disease known to human kind along the way.

pathetic little beta nigger. that's all you'll ever be.

Damn, someone should get their ass over to Virginia Beach and hook up with her

Poor OP he peaked early is all downhill from that beauty buddy ... You should just become a sisitrap now and let a real alpha handle you and your girl.

Oldfag detected

why are you mad at her?

Fuck it. I decided I'm going to kill her. Fuck her boyfriend and fuck her. Slut. Nothing to live for anyway. Check the Virginia Beach news tomorrow.

Yeah, but either way, that's his problem.

Incorrect. Middle aged fag at best. He doesn't actually remember the personal army days because he doesn't know the reasons for them. He's a faggot

The new OP as a sisitrap fixing to get cooked

A bit edgy aren't we? Why you mad tho. Answer me that and I'll call

Because she broke my heart like the whore she is

Found OP

or you could gain a new fetish for traps and move on with your life

That was probably not OP but a mediocre bait0r.

'Murica. Other amerifats, get this beta straight before he hurts himself, lest you want your country's name and mental health image dragged along the mud yet again. Other than that, go for the high score you fucking loser.

Did she cheat on you OP? Or just dumped you because you could not hit it correctly ?

That was totally incoherent. Learn to English more better.

>drone home
my sides have left planet Earth.

>ROLL FOR TRIPS FAGGOTS

The fuck are you talking about, he was perfectly coherent

OH MY GOD A CHANCE TO BE A PERSONAL ARMY. SHIT I BETTER HURRY I BET NO ONE WILL EVER OFFER ME THIS AMAZING CHANCE EVER AGAIN.

wait. no.

Revenge is for the simple-minded.

Post vids of killing her. God's speed.

how did she break your heart?

I did it OP but her new man picked up the phone and said that she was busy in the back of the restaurants kitchen giving him head . I will call her back later then....

Fuck off eurocuck

post moar pics

I've done it OP but i need a link to your facebook, as i dont have kik to send proof to you

Can't blame the cunt for leaving your fag ass though. Look at the dude.

Is ok OP big girls need loving also and thats prob all you will get from now on . Look at the bright side they stay wet!!

Im having more fun watching some underage getting butthurt realizing they will never part of the Cred Forums they read on facebook about.

You know what, don't kill her, shes too hot, and if what you say is true, you can't take her from other dudes cock, so just kys instead.

Yea dont kill her OP that would be a huge waste of some fantastic pussy!!

Man, it must hurt being this illiterate.

Fuck off op this isn't tumblr

Who know maybe some of your fellow anons can get in there and tell you stories of how good it was .

>7574815757
Which Chix the one on shore drive or ocean front I live in VB

mad.

>Beta menace
>implying u Will actually do something about this.

Dude just download tinder and if you are anything but a troll you can get pussy tonight .

fuck off OP, she's been thru enough. She got arrested this year and she also has to put up with your shit.

You tell me, libtard

Dammm What happend makeup does miracles !!

Dont kill her OP all that will happen is that you end up in jail as some NIGGERS sisitrap swallowing black cum for eternity. Its just not worth it mate..

OPs full Mike Ross'n

Tell you what? That you're mad? U mad bro.

Cool as a cucumber, nigger lover

ya you're real fucking fresh. even in 09 people rejected personal army requests. we ruined lives when we weren't asked to or info accidentally got leaked, not because any faggot with a computer/phone told us to.

Too bad anybody who lives in Virginia Beach never says "Virginia Beach news".

I was thinking this.
No homo, but his like the full package, I kinda hope he has a little dick or weird birthmark TBH.

Happens to most, only other option is to do what I do and dwell in my mothers basement drinking excessively and occasionally doing drugs to kill time between been kill.

no it wasn't faggot. it was just more not milhouse memes.

He mad

And this
Is not even me

milhouse is a meme though?

Get the fuck out of my argument faggot.