JUST 50 DAYS UNTIL THIS MAN MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

JUST 50 DAYS UNTIL THIS MAN MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/09/bill-clintons-longtime-pal-hillary-losing-her-mental-capabilities/#LrzwKp41W8z5hv4f.99
youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
wnd.com/2016/09/2-more-docs-charge-coverup-in-hillary-health-scandal/#KCAScjWI3QZupaU7.99
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol I'm not voting for that foreign-hiring, foreign-marrying Muslim

>50 days until Cred Forums fucking dies and stops spreading cancer to other boards

lol, literally only reason he stands any chance is Hillary got exposed fucking Bernie over and the millennials are waking up to how corrupt the whole thing is sad thing is it's a biiig chance now

You fucking basement dwellers need to get off the dick of the idea that this man is worth anything to anyone.

Cred Forums will never die you filthy heeb

OP is probably trolling but in case he isn't or someone out there honestly still buys the "maga" crap. What specifically has he promised to do (WITH details on how he plans to do it) that you're looking forward to?

He's backed down off the immigration thing for the most part. You're a fool if you buy any politician claiming they'll "cut taxes and create jobs".

For balance, fuck Hillary too.

America is already great.

We don't need a clueless racist idiot like Trump getting in there and fucking shit up.

Once the election dies down, no matter who wins, the influx of tards to Cred Forums will die down.
It is bad enough Hiro is catering to you cunts already.

go back to africa, nigger.

Frogfags:

NEETs who can't talk to girls, can't get a job and are afraid of colored people so it's easy to see why they (you) become useful idiots to the white supremacy movement

kek

maybe for welfare queens and rich assholes

Not just America, but the whole world! He is capable of uniting the world into one!

I'm white, actually--and I am proud of doing my part to put Hillary Clinton in the White House. :^)

you'll be going to the ovens soon enough, mordecai, soon enough.

Trump is Cred Forums's last chance, frankly. It's either going to go Gold Account or get abandoned.

>are afraid of colored people
if only my penis were bigger!

nigger confirmed

But tacos.

rich assholes are welfare queens who get big tax breaks and subsidies if they own a corporation

but keep complaining about the pittance poor people receive from the govt :^)

totally a nigger....

By loosing and going into hiding and never coming out

idk man i mean obama said that too its just marketing

i can smell the crack pipe from here.

so triggered

Then let this site die.
It is a walking zombie compared to what it used to be.
Besides m00t being a cuck at the end, there is a reason why he left this place.

More like 2 or more.. not complaining tho

put a nigger behind the trigger!

Are you retarded? Elections are in 50 but he won't get sworn into office till january. Lern 2 polytiks stoopid

alright you made me lol

sorry the truth bothers you much
I'm white
faggot

One laughing and pointing globe of people who dispise him, yes.

Go outside then faggot. No one is forcing you to cry here.

The other chan is worse. But on the bright side most of these cunts are too young to vote. The rest are hipsters with ink and statements on Facebook which will ruin all chances of future employment.

>:^) This is called an image board for a reason cockwaffle

moot didn't leave

he escaped

settle down tyrone, you don't need to lie to kick it.

I'm white
faggot

and supporting Clinton
not Trump

deal with it :^)

Moots gay. He's not a cuck. He was trying to wine and dine them into buying his site. Cred Forums fucked that up.

can't discuss issues
falls into busted familiar stormfag memes

still kekking faggot

Now do the Hillary Stumble..I mean faint...I mean pneumonia...I mean Bengahzi HOLY FUCK AAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHH

REEEEEEEEEEE

You type like a nigger

chase bugs in hell. you're as braindead as hilldog.

nigger

Outside life sucks user, who would want to go outside?

>Cred Forums fucked that up.
have you been there lately?

It arguably gets as many or more hits than Cred Forums because of the Election

Dat campaign lefty money tho

Hillary is losing her mind.

Bill Clinton's longtime pal: Hillary 'losing her mental capabilities'

'I wouldn't trust her with matches in the kitchen'

Read more at wnd.com/2016/09/bill-clintons-longtime-pal-hillary-losing-her-mental-capabilities/#LrzwKp41W8z5hv4f.99

>discuss issues

you want more handouts for your aids meds, foodstamps, obongophones, kfc.....these aren'y my issues and don't warrant discussion. you need to be gassed. that is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE

DIE!

Whatever it takes to keep pushing the point home that you're utterly incapable of discussing issues

go back to fapping to Clinton's O-Face Dr. Faggot

Hillary is cancer

Prove me wrong

USE A FUCKING IMAGE YOU FUCKING BUREAUCRAT!

but not braindead enough to support Orangey McCheetopants like you :^)

>Clinton's O-Face

post it.

i fucking love cheetos.

Why do you hate people based on the color of their skin?

racist!!!!

It's obvious to any person with 30% brain capacity that Trump is a complete fucking joke. Except it's not funny.

wow faggot is so triggered

did the teacher take away your iPad in class today?

>I can't discuss issues

we know faggot

we know

yea....

Yeah it's great to give $38 BILLION to ISRAEL...

by dying for our sins, hopefully. Strap that faggot to a cross and let him do some savin!

meaningless

just pointing out you're so ADD you go for the low hanging fruit as seen at Breitbart

kek

Nobody cares about Bernie or the fact that you won't be getting "free" shit, you delusional autist.

Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,” took no time in expressing alarm.

“From a distance, without formal evaluation there are still three things I know for sure regarding Hillary Clinton’s medical condition: 1) She has a neurological disorder; 2) pneumonia did not cause the episode on 9/11; and 3) she and her staff have been lying to cover up the truth of her condition for months if not years.”

Read more at wnd.com/2016/09/2-more-docs-charge-coverup-in-hillary-health-scandal/#KCAScjWI3QZupaU7.99

Hillary is Satan

prove me wrong

>$.10 has been deposited in your account. Thank you!
-Correcting the Record.

>kikebarf

you're way off, blockhead. you don't know me mannnnn.

Such an amazing family

This
There is a reason why Hiro changed the 404 page to cater to Cred Forums while making some money on the side.

But no one wants to be associated with it. Especially gawker. They messed up his dream of selling the site for big bucks.
RC cola wouldn't advertise on Cred Forums. Even Kraft avoids advertising on Cred Forums. No tombstone pizza advertisements, no Pepsi cola, nothing but Japanese sex toys and penis pumps. They had to resort to allowing users to buy ad space and passes.

We give foreign aid to all sorts of countries, Trumpfag. Give your anti-Jew hardon a rest for just five minutes, k?

he got his free shit though. he's beatin his meat in his vacation home right now. he's done.

you realize that most of the people supporting bernie were rich white kids, right? How stupid are you people, seriously? All democrats are out to get welfare? For fucks sake, you're the autist.

frogfag
kys

>neurological disorder
o rly? :)

ATTA BOY, WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!

>worldnutdaily

kek

Hillary is god.

prove me wrong.

Dumb arguments are dumb.

Bring on the trumpfag tears

you sound mid 30's and wildly obese.

looks like a bunch of whores and serial killers to me

IMplying Trump isnt currently ahead in several of those swing states and this isnt an outdated image

Shit is already fucked up thanks to King Nigger. How millennials fail to realize that deporting 11 million criminals and refusing to take in millions of fighting aged sandnigger men will be a massive net benefit to our already failing country is beyond me.

all that means Cred Forums's one-man marketing dept is shit

Hilliary exists. Therefore she is neither god nor the devil.

She is, however, a fraudulent liar with a trail of more than suspicious deaths behind her.

Trump is really not much better. He knows how to play the political game, how to convince people of what he wants, and he is doing so at every turn.

50 more days of my explosions to save people from this hell

Such an amazing fmaily

>triggered by Mexicans
>Islamophobic

you've got problems m8

So we can have them sell weapons to people we cant legally directly deal with? Yeah, that's how we uze Israel. Beats having to sell coke to fund it

kek
Image is from one hour ago. It is the most recent prediction. Trump is still far behind.

>Trump's shovel has the most coal

mein fuhrer!

That is literally the image from right now. Go to the site yourself you lazy trump sucking cum slurper.

>actually believing that Pepe le frog is a racist meme
Are you really this stupid? Do you believe everything you hear on the news or are you getting paid to spread this false information?

Scale of 1-10, how likely is it that this man will become our next POTUS?

If he loses, what do you think will happen to his supporters? Will they become social pariahs?

coke binge?

good thing hilary likes it from behind.

Damn Trump's daughter is fucking ugly

I can hear the tin foil crinkling from here buddy

You make such fascinating comments. Calling names is the only way libtards can address an issue.

Some of them are going to kill a bunch of random brown people.

does this creature have a husband?

Just adding up the facts

Pepe losers are useful idiots dumb enough to fall for Nazism. It's well-documented here.

where do you fit in?

Isn't she Jewish now? In fact aren't all his grandchildren Jewish?

>where do you fit in
why don't you bend over and find out?

fucking with shills like

>Damn Trump's daughter is fucking ugly
No shit. She looks a lot like Trump's first wife, Hillary Rodham

Everyone call this cuck a nigger

I didn't call you names

I called out your stupid faggot right wing blog

don't post that shit if you want to be taken seriously in a discussion

inb4 retarded youtube vid link

Chelsea Clinton? Yes. And a baby.

you're the nigger, you cuck

Yes. I think he must be blind, the poor man.

>cuck
>nigger

mommy says stormfag time is over on the computer for now

nigger pot pie and i don't care

nigger pot pie and i don't care

>pol spreading cancer to b

I don´t know what´s wrong with it doctor, but we should put it out of this life

barf.

yeah I'm sure you don't

you live in an alt-right bubble

They've had a lot ot practice

Anyone have that meme pic saying Hilary is a zombie?

i go outside every day jessica. i'm not the jive ass turkey living in a bubble!

mommy says you're on the computer, come on let's go
you make the energy bill go up

ZIEG HEIL !!!

says the faggot speaking gibberish

Give me 5 reasons to support Clinton, and none of them can involve race, religion, muslims, or feminism.

>implying it matters who the people vote for
he'll win, Hillary will be President. Freedom is slavery my brethren.

/thread

pearls to swine

>i'm poor

Not that I love BLM or SJWs, but have you seen Trump's twitter feed? The man is a fucking baby himself. You guys have got to start accepting the fact that you picked a pathetic con man, and not a legitimate agent of change. You fucked up, and your ignorant defense of his every flaw is not helping matters.

>2014
much less to other countries..
they know trump is coming, they took all the money this year

>until I don't have to see your stupid fucking shill threads all over my Cred Forums

I don't even care any more

tfw i love his twitter feed

guy is trolling on a national level

At least Trump is better than Hillary. Voting for Trump is a step in the right direction.

TRUMP 2016

1. Addressing Climate Change issues
2. Supports raising minimum wage
3. Taxing Wall street to fund tuition-free education
4. Universal Health Care
5. Campaign Finance Reform

/thread

shut up frogfag

Nothing new about that.

Maybe we should've actually DONE something the first time we had evidence of this kind of fraud...

samefagging this hard

She actually has experience in a government position, as part of the establishment dhe can negotiate deals, other world leaders are more likely to want to deal with her, she won't have as negative of an impact on the stock market, she surrounded herself with people who have experience.

Have you read the transcripts from Trump's many many many depositions? Yeah, same story bro. Can't even recall a single person who worked for his "university". Fuck off with your hillary bashing if you support that shaved orangutan. The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven on you people.

Countdown to Armageddon. There is a sick part of me that wants him to win just to see what happens. Luckily the rational part of me will be in the voting booth endorsing Bill's bitch

gtfo

Pepe is kill

used to work for Diebold as a programmer....

sadly that is mostly true

You're

bullshit

so, he should stick to trolling and get the fuck out of politics. He's a national disgrace.

>trolling
Trump is too stupid for that.

He is a very obvious egomaniac that has surrounded himself with brown-nosers for decades.

He really IS just that fucking stupid.

frogfag

fuck off

you can tell where are the real americans

triggering that one special pepe hater

can't discuss issues

doubling down on Clinton stumbling attacks

amen brotherWhy are you so angry, do you think the frog is a white supremacy meme or something? Don't believe everything that the liberal media tells you.

nah mayne...we gonna troll the world via US president seat

yeah, except that it's not in any way whatsoever. Only utter morons would even think this nonsense.

>special pepe hater

not an insult frogfag

frogfag

>ITT

>1. Addressing Climate Change issues
Hoax
>2. Supports raising minimum wage
Causes job loss

>3. Taxing Wall street to fund tuition-free education
Why should someone pay for your education. Pay for your own.

>4. Universal Health Care
Everyone had health care before Obama. Just go to the emergency room

>5. Campaign Finance Reform
You mean suppressing free speech by not allowing corporations to make political contributions.

Done what exactly?
Write a strongly worded letter? That's hatespeech and very problematic.

no shit
buy a clue, you chump

Here is FL Supreme Court testimony of the programmer whom senior Republicans asked to write a self-deleting program to alter election results. This guy has a long history of working with the FBI on sensitive materials, so they went to him first.
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

reality

troll the world? You fucking deserve Trump, that's for sure.

The software has been described as spaghetti code, which inherently makes jt vulnerable. Thanks a lot

I don't have to look to the media.

Pepe is the literal embodiment of the kissless beta loser who can't even get to the friendzone state with a girl, can't get a job

and now is an easy mark for hate groups

feelsgreatfaggot

file name got me like

>1. Addressing Climate Change issues
>Hoax
stopped reading there

i know, thats why I am voting for him

>utter morons
You little liberal name caller

god damn son, you got dropped as a child a few times, eh?

A businessperson's only obligation is to the bottom line. Trump keeping his mouth shut during a deposition is thus not unethical.

Politicians, however, have an obligation to be forthright, as they're public servants. Hillary's silence is thus unethical.

lowest bait ever

I know right, the trumpfags don't even want to live under Sharia law, if you'll believe that. I'm a Muslim apologist so I'll argue it's a religion of peace even though I know that is not true, and I'll try to let in all the "refugees" so that my friends think im really progressive and cool, because otherwise they'll ostracize and humiliate me for disagreeing with them.

Need a reading tudor?

>hatespeech
not really, unless you're too unhinged to actually be reasonable.

Nobody wanted to know, the evidence was there and people ignored it. They'd rather believe a lie and mock the people that don't then actually try to fix anything.

>stopped reading there
Were the words too big for you? Maybe you could list the one's you don't understand and someone could help you with them.

Another faggot who thinks an edited youtube video is "evidence" of anything.

You have literally no proof that Diebold machines have ever been hacked to throw an election.

None.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

aww, poor baby. came to \b\ for hugs, did you? Go gargle some more warm cum like daddy used to give you, it'll make you feel better again

These are all reasons NOT to vote for Hillary

thank god we can use trump as an excuse to nuke america for the good of mankind!!!!!

breitbart.com

only legit news website out there

>need a reading tudor

no but you do

Looks like a family with a lot of secrets.

>maybe you could list the one's

is everyone in this thread an illiterate 8th grader?

a deposition is under oath bro. your excuses for trump are just mind boggling. Fuck justice and the truth, right? Exactly what we want in a pres.

secrets to success

>edited youtube video
It is unedited footage of a public court case, which is all on public record now

Fuck yourself you stupid tool

It's our inability to turn trash without insurance away from ERs that is driving up our health care costs.

Wall Street gets to operate in a system created by tax payer money. There is a reason they aren't in a cheaper country where they would be preyed upon by truly corrupt government. So yeah, I have no problem asking them to pay their fair share.

>no but you do
Wow, Great comment!!! I LOVED it. LOVED it.

They sound pretty good to me

what's your problem with any of them?

It doesn't prove anything happened.

>accusing others of being losers
>posting on Cred Forums

>being anti Trump on the grounds that he's not honest
>Hillary is his competition.
The world has gone mad.

You mean until real life falout?
On the second hand hilary will do this same.
Thank you hamerican, thanks to you all world is screwd

Donald Trump hasn't copied them yet

Clinton supporters aren't losers

You failed to refute the central point of my argument, and instead called me names. Really makes you think

No. A Plantaganet maybe.

Romney when the walls fell

>prove
it is evidence that something happened

you are nowhere near qualified to determine if it is proof, so you can fuck yourself

>well documented
By biased news outlets that literally make stuff up? Either you're a shill, a troll or an idiot. Possibly a combination of each.
What I know for a fact is that you're a newfag who doesn't know about the sad frog or his origins, which were certainly not racist you gullible dunce.

>Hoax
Not even a shillary supporter but come the fuck on, calling climate change a hoax in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence is fucktarded and the same level of thinking as retard creationists.

I'm not sure if Trump only goes along with it to get the inbred fucktards aboard (a lot of potential voters) but you really should pick up a fucking book sometime and think for yourself.

Do some research before embarrassing yourself. Seriously.

kek, saved

>you are nowhere qualified

You cannot prove any Diebold machine anywhere has been "hacked" to throw an election, so you post this paranoid out-of-context bullshit.

>it is evidence that something happened

horseshit

He isn't making anything great; he's making the world shake their collective heads in amazement that so many ignorant deplorables support his bigotry, hypocrisy, and asinine personality.

your naive hippie view of the world can only exist if our nation isn't overrun by sandniggers. You should be thankful for rrealists doing the necessary dirty work of racism so you can sip your koolaid and imagine yourself enlightened like the media tells you you are

Damn she is hot

First Female President!!!!

Yeah, I can't get past her horse teeth either.

Not even mentioning the news outlets frogfag

I'm talking about here. "Hitler did nothing wrong" ring a bell? One of many many examples and threads.

Your buddy is a symbol of racism now. Face it.

why are Hillary voters so violent

Trumpfags don't want to do any "research." Orangey McCheetoman told them climate change is fake, and that's going to be the narrative.

>you cannot prove
Testimony of an FBI-credited programmer and statistical analysis of the exit polls say otherwise.

Why so mad?

Bush LOST the popular vote, there is no arguing that fact.

why does his color matter? you racist bro?

cause Trump supporters asked for it

>realists
>disturbed paranoid individuals like Trump

pick one

Tfw you accept Trump's concession

>implying his color is a product of race
Trump is barely human

>$.20 has been deposited in your account. Thank you!
-Correcting The Record

Trump gonna win and expect all you faggots if yall dont get in line

>lol, literally only reason he stands any chance is Hillary got exposed fucking Bernie over and the millennials are waking up to how corrupt the whole thing is sad thing is it's a biiig chance now
Hillary's karma is catching up to her.

OMFG look at this amazing family