Do anything, lots of detail, good tales get nudes

mmm post more

Perfect strong thick build.. nudes?

Who is this bitch to you

As requested

No nudes but she's sent me shit like this before

keep going

Gf

Always wanted a guy with a bigger cock to destroy her, would love to hear what you guys would do to my girl?

Would drink her bath water and eat the corn out of her shit.

want

How big are you bitch boy? I like plain girls like yours.

Make her your slut

got anymore?

Just a little over 5'8 inches, above average but I'd love for some guy with a monster cock to fucking wreck her.

Not op but give something back you whiny needy pic whore

A nice side profile

Lefty

already posted

Daughter on the left
Wife on the right

I would love to hear from other guys fucking them

Meh that is avg. Bet she tells you its just fine. But when she sees me whip out my 8.5 in youll never see her be less shy. Bet you last like 20 min at best

Is your wife a filipina?

It's just over average so I guess she could complain, she hasn't so far, what would you do to her, I want her destroyed..

Huge tits, have a lot more too

Seychelles

start posting

How would you fuck this dirty bbw?

>your girl
when did this nigger terminology become mainstream?

my best friend, I'm curious, do your worst.

Let me see less clothing. She looks like she has lil chubby hips to hold. First hole is that lil mouth. Id pull her head back and pile drive my flaccid cock down her throat as it grew reminding her thats her lubrication. I bet she chokes easy.

moar

Would love to see her choke on a massive cock, and here you go!

bump for tits

Anyone into this butterface I've got tits and plenty more pics?

bump

name ?

I've got more if anons want. Do your worst.

Erica I believe.

she's no butterface

any more of your daughter??

who is she?

Would tit fuck and plaster her face with cum

Next fucker that posts here had better post something worth wrecking.

Taking requests. Show me the girl of your dreams and kick back as I wreck her.

C'mon you damn cucks, show 'em.

Current girl, would love to hear.

left

Girl of my dreams, right here

On the left, but both are hot

Pizza group

left and right girls

She's your little shut-in. She's quiet, shy, and respectable. She hates narcissism and cockiness and huffs at it while in public.

But, beneath it all, it makes her thighs clench and her pussy slick with excitement. She craves that raw, primal energy of a big, healthy man... A man with broad shoulders and confidence to take her by the hair and put her onto her knees.

She squeaks and automatically fights back, stubbornly trying to get to her feet, but he just sticks his palm out and grabs her by her hair and raises her chin up so that she's looking up at him. His eyes gleam as he looks down at her and tells her what a stubborn little cunt she's been and unzips his jeans.

The belt buckle jingles as he removes it, unbuttoning himself. She fights persistently until she sees the crown of his cock pressing against the front of his jeans. His glans flare up near his belly button as he tugs down his pants, exposing himself to your girl.

>cont?

Have nudes

Ohh yes! Please do continue, would love her to try and hide her cheating from me in it.

love it, this one ?

>Identical picture side by side
Why the hell do girls do this? Its so pointless and stupid

user you better send them

My Girl

If you tell me how you'd fuck her. Give me a few details and feel free to be rough with her. You know her?

no face faggots

Not mine but wwyd?

Wwyd fags

Be brutal

Can I have a babe that would let me call her mommy?

Me and you, double team. Both up the ass, then unload on a titty.

force her to play with the horse cock
then fuck her on the hay ass and pussy and telling her what a horse whore she is

she's worth wrecking, user, do your worst!

would you?

Would take her mouth while you two stuffed her

more pics to see if she's the right one?

I'd wreck her. I'd leave her make up running and her eyes watery. Then i'd fill both holes. Any more pics?

Her eyes can't help but focus on the thick cut of cock in front of her, and her breathing starts to increase. Her mouth waters, and her thighs instinctively move further apart as she swings her hips back and forth in front of him. She touches herself over her clothes, sliding a hand between her legs and pushing the fabric of her own jeans against her clit.

She engorges herself on his cock, slobbering like a starved animal on his prick until her chin is wet and saliva coats the entirety of his balls. She suckles on his nuts, begging him to coat the inside of her mouth with his strong, virile cum.

He grabs the back of her head with both of his hands, bunching her hair behind her head and throat-fucking her until his cum pours down her throat, leaking all over her tits and chin.

He snaps a photo of her covered in his cum and blackmails her with the photo, using it again and again to get his way, progressively asking for more and more until she's his regular little fuck-puppet.

more of her user. She's gonna love seeing this!

heck yeah, more ?

take her to nude beach without her knowing
make her go nude and let bunch off 50y olds run train on her filling her up film it all then i drive her back to your place so you can have a turn with her sloppy pussy while watching the beach video

Moon mans daughter... Why the long face?

any nude ?

I would be really rough with her. Hair pulling, face slapping, forced deepthroat. I'd stretch and fill her little holes and humiliate her. Make her a free use whore.

Wow.. Thanks man, amazing!

Check out that smirk. She needs a good turning out. Dirty girl, well seasoned, and a cutter so you're going to have to be pretty rough to get her outside her comfort zone.

Niceee

Cross your eyes until you see three pictures. "Focus" on the middle one until it is clear. It takes practice, and you have to be the right distance from your monitor. I'm about 18 inches back, but it depends on resolution, size, etc.

Hold her head under until she panics, then rip her out by her hair, drag her along the concrete and violently face fuck her only stopping to slap her hard or to let her vomit

I'd shoot her with a long range rifle

I'll keep posting her, user

Piss on her but not touch her

wwyd

Wwyd?
Make it brutal and detailed and I'll drop nudes

more?

the cute bitch on the right

still trying.

more?

moar?

maybe when you say what you would do :)

I would fill her up. No condom, no bc. Just ravage her little pussy and fill it up with seed. Leave her used and swollen like a good little whore.

grab her hair and bend her over. fuck her doggy whilst i am pulling her hair back and smack her ass

anyone like? want more of her? What would you do?

Kik: cleoais__ (two underscores )

19 message her, sends nudes quick

My ex cucked me with my youngest brother :/ ain't that some fuckin shit.

i wanna suck her little nips

Ruined herself with those tattoos.

I'll stick to clothed pics until we get real descriptive ;)

Marry her.

she's gonna love that. fucked her doggystyle outside a party once and she had cum running down her leg the rest of the night.

shes gorgeous. more user!?

How olds your brother?? Or was at that time.

they're small but so firm. she makes the cutest noises when you bite them a little to hard

i also would marry her :D

This woman looks like she would be wonderfully naive at times... I'm going to go ahead and run with that... She has a bit of that pixie-ish look about her, also something I can run with...

You take her on a vacation, far away from where you are. She knows to be polite and to stick mostly to the areas that are designated by the resort that you're staying at... Too bad that she's horrible with directions.

She ends up stumbling out of the resort and starts walking out among some of the lesser-traveled side streets. The locals are eyeing her up as she starts making her way down some of the alleys.

When she's hopelessly lost, a few of them offer to assist her back to the resort, but she'll never make it that far.

They end up pulling up beside her, and convincing her to get into the vehicle with them. It certainly does take some convincing, since she tries to speak to them in their native tongue. They just shake their heads and mumble something along the lines of 'we take you back...'

Once in the van, a couple of them keep leering at her. It makes her uncomfortable, and she shifts in her seat, wondering if this really was the right thing to do...

Suddenly, the doors lock completely, and two men in the back seat each snag an arm, holding her arms out to her sides. One of the other passengers smiles and pulls out a dirty rag and covers her nose, knocking her out in a matter of moments. Her eyes roll in her head and she passes out.

When she awakens, she's shackled in a dimly-lit room. Her manacles are raised high above her head and are suspended over a meat hook. She dangles there, barely able to touch the ground with her feet, up on her tip toes...

Each of the men take turns exploring each of her holes, emptying their balls into her cunt and breaking her. They slap her around as she hangs like a piece of meat from the ceiling. For some reason, she can't stop getting wet for them, and even fighting back orgasms...

>cont?

We were 22 he was 13

damn even though it's copy and paste I'll take it

I bet she likes being treated like a little whore. Being used and filled for any man who wants her.

ill spread her ass and spit all over it whilst sticking my cock inside and fill that ass with my cum

Holy fuck please post topless. Incredible

holy shit user this is perfect - she's going to fucking get off on this shit so hard, I know it! keep going!

Moar?

totally not copy paste.

pink or brown? id love to play with those cute little titties, hopefully big areola

Check'd.

Sexy as hell. I'd fuck her all nice. Leave her pussy nice and used up. Cum leaking from it. Sexy feet too! Any more?

Would fuck her long and hard then pull out and fill that cute belly button with cum as you watch. Then make her suck my dick clean. As you lap the bum off her

haha whatever you say

she loves being thrown around and roughed up in bed. she loves playing with herself when she's full of cum, too!

wat wud you do?

mooar?. nude?

She's 19 and petite af. Do your worst

small and brown, with little goosebumps around them. She never really needs to wear a bra...
keep going user!

i'd make her swallow my load in front of you after she loses her bet.

more?

oops, forgot to post another pic of her

Say what you'd do first

Nice. I'd wreck it for sure. Really rough and angry type sex. Give her a nice thick facial

rip that dress off and force my cock down her throat

ask her to snapchat you while im plowing her mouth "busy"

don't ask for more if you're not going to write

Mmmm sweet pair they are. Thinking add on Craigslist listing gangbang to let all cummers pump and bump in them. Get a hotel room in the seedy part of town for the weekend and let whoever replies or walks by line up and take their turn as often as the want. Imagine an old fart grunting away as he pumps your daughters pussy wihile a few younger guys are filling each of your wifes holes.

mhmm id love to lick and suck those tits, and work that sweet ass. any nudes? how can we believe this

would put her down on 4, knees in the dirt, put down her shorts and fuck her ass raw, making her cry, then I would make her gag on my filthy dick and cum all over her face

Where are they from. Would love to fuck them both silly.

My girl. What would you do?

Each of them keep taking turns with her, grabbing her by the lower jaw and spitting into her face. They're rough and cruel with her, fingering her cunt until her pussy is raw and sore. Her ass is nothing but a creamy, frothy mess, her mascara runs from the combination of crying and spit, and her pussy aches and is left irreparably stretched.

Turns out these men work for the cartel, and they've decided that she's prime stock for human trafficking....

She's kept out of the public eye at first, since you'll be looking for her... mostly strictly being force-fucked by some of the lower scum of the cartel and being passed around like a commodity.

Once you and the rest of the police have stopped looking, then she can start her new career as a street walking prostitute for the cartel, earning them a steady profit until they deem her unusable...

Want to share pics of my friends sister over kik any takers?

more coming, keep going...

id cum in that mouth of hers and make sure she swallows ever drop

Hey man, fuck you and your shit. I actually put effort into this crap. Suck a dick.

more

imgur album?

Love it

Wwyd fags

Ready to be used

hey man like I said whatever you say my bud

would hold her by her hair and fuck her face, making her choke and gag on my cock, and cum right down her throat

Oh yeah, what else?

No takers? Surely someone can turn her out like she needs be.

ever taken a bbc?

she's going to fucking love this - she loves being tied up and fucked hard. she loves getting all messy on dick, deepthroating and gagging and using the spit to play with herself

I doubt the fags would do much. Except maybe help clean that shithole up.

Put some fucking effort in, it's not a post pics so people ask for more thread

i will have her suck me off and then make her swallow my load even though she have never done such a thing for any other guy. Of course she will be wearing this dress

I'd tell her that you loaned her out because you lost a bet. Then, I'd bend her over her bed, licking both of her tight little holes. Get her nice and soaked before thrusting inside her pussy. I'd pound her little cunt until I finished inside her and then I'd finger her ass until I was ready to fuck that hole too. Then i'd stretch her ass until I came again

I can only speak for when I say she has never taken a bbc

need more to work with duh

nope, in fact mine took only one guy.

loving that she loves to be tied up.
nudes?
I wanna rip that dress off. how tall is she?
Lets hog tie her up and suck those cutey nipples til she starts milking, then we ravage her pussy

more

If you're still here man. Kik me. Bigboyessex

more

She loves having her asshole licked and fucked. So you're pretty spot on with your post. Good shit user

can you upload all you have of her into an album?

more of the redhead

She looks like quite the saucy little tart... Personally, I'm a bit of a sadist.

Mostly rough body play, striking, kicking, kneeing, and slapping around... love to use my size to my advantage and pinning someone down so I can swat their asses until it's beet red and radiating heat.

what would you do user?

messaged you

Never

Would she like it if I called her mommy (sexually)?

gotta love stables. so full of stuff you can tie girls up with. and the riding crops and whips are all right at hand. would love to do that to her, just tie her up tight inside the stable and invite a few sadistic perverts over to help me whip her body till she begged us to take turns fucking her ass. cause she'd say anything we'd want after a few minutes of us whipping her while jerking our cocks.

user. Kike if you're here. Bigboyessex

hot as fuck. nudes?

What's the attraction to the cuck thing? For real question

hell yeah, would love to see that

new thread

>

What would you do Cred Forums?

Be sandwiched between you and her. You'll be able to feel me nutting into your girlfriend from the contractions of my asshole around your cock. Be sure to keep fucking to properly milk my prostate.

still here?

maybe...I know she likes things in her ass

wanna continue on the new thread?

Add me buddy, username is luu22h

here. want me to continue in the new thread?