S/fur 当店は日本人専用です

s/fur 当店は日本人専用です

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING POST SOMETHING

that isn't s/fur fag

she has tits

*h
h/fur, you stupit fuckshit

its not hfur she doesnt have a vagina. thats for herms they have penises and vaginas

>she doesnt have a vagina
g/fur
making a real s/fur thread brb

nevermind, one is already up

she isnt a guy though she was born like that
shes a girl

Does it have a penis
>Yes
It is a guy
>No
It isn't a guy

hybrids don't need a vagina to be hybrids. Otherwise you can call it tranny.

Get real, what's your fucking point? Boobs alone don't make a girl, this is a SECONDARY sign of gender.

thank you.

>thinking like this in 2016
i bet you wonder why you have zero friends

she has a girl body and a girl penis
everything about her is just a feminine as a "normal" girl and the thread is s/fur. fuck off if your going to say its gfur

>It's CURRENT YEAR
fuck off to tumblr fag

>Cred Forums meme
great argument haha

">thinking like this in 2016"
I'm sorry for calling you on your bullshit
also inb4
>I was merely pretending to be retarded

science has proved that gender is more than 'dick or vagina'
thats a mindset only bigots and kkk members have

You got a citation on that?
>Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
> Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

go watch the through the wormhole episode on gender they said its possible. nice cherry picking btw

look up Gender Dysphoria

>I trust my biological answers from actors

are you retarded its an accurate show
what you posted was from FORMER psychiatrists. wonder why they lost their job

Again, look up Gender Dysphoria

Herms/futa have both cock and a vag. Dickgirl/trans girls have a cock qnd tits but no vag. Traps look fem but have neither tits or a vag. This PSA has been brought to you by Fuck You.

completely irrelevant
the girl/woman in the OP was born like that. she is not trans shes just a girl with a penis

She is a guy with tits

skeletons differ between the genders. she very obviously has a female skeleton
girl with a penis

It is not g/fur, it is fricking h/fur.
also: "a girl penis" ... something is seriously broking with you, right? I accept everything, gay, tranny, whatever, but you need to label it right. Get real.

h/fur is for HERMS. she is not a fucking herm
>something is seriously broking with you
nice grammar. anyway if the majority of her is female then what does it matter if she has a part that is considered male to you?

nipples technically belong to females and we only have them because we are are female for a short period during development, yet it is perfectly acceptable for a male to have them. whats the difference with a penis?

ITT: Trolls Trolling the Troll who Trolled the Trolls who Trolled the Troll, and I myself am a Troll

We posting dicks or what?

besides having testicles under the shaft, any other day i would agree that the character is female, even if there was a penis, in which case it would just be an enlarged clitoris, but given the fact that the character has testicles under said penis, that makes the parts as a whole, male, leading to the fact that the character is a hermaphrodite.

the majority of her is female. males and females share parts between them
your a fucking idiot if you think that shes a guy just because you disagree with girls having penises

i never said i disagreed just because of the penis, i disagreed because she has testicles.

I think everyone should shut the fuck up and post actual h/fur content.

hear hear.

in the through the wormhole episode, a scientist was able to change the genes in a rat to start changing the cells to female
production of the male hormones ceased and the testicles began to behave similar to ovaries (testicles and ovaries are the same organ)

anyway we arent talking about trans gays. the girl in the op was born as a girl with a penis

>was able to change the genes in a rat to start changing the cells to female
Born male and was artificially changed into a female
Dont see how that proves your point that op pic is a guy with breasts

>Dont see how that proves your point that op pic is a guy with breasts
im arguing against that

sorry let me rephrase that
Don't see how that proves your point.
That op pic is a guy with breasts

basically that proves that gender is not related to penis/vagina
the rat was able to be female while still having an penis. its straight

Well yeah because of procedures done
It won't be able to properly mate though

>SEE ITS NATURAL ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS DELIBERATELY FUCK UP IT'S DNA

eventually probably but im not talking as if the OP was a trans. its a natural girl

yeah fuck up the dna in a fucking furry

I love herm cock

Failed biology, eh?

I wanna fuck the rabbit.