What does Cred Forums listen to?

What does Cred Forums listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klfkZ1lFWlw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o
youtube.com/watch?v=uGY_4opp7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PojdI2shbaI
youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
youtube.com/watch?v=ITNrFhqrhuk&list=PL4JcTEPUFCRtwHP_WuTEmFB22pbIitz-n&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=HWhswK7A4D8
youtube.com/watch?v=27T9c2rdIhg
youtu.be/VjfGxnyUhsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6SX14WttWU
youtube.com/watch?v=YmGs_Kwc6Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=QuBa77NxrMY
youtube.com/watch?v=TIM-sALG9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFw2UPLdPk
youtube.com/watch?v=EpjBks-eo2g
youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDz8ObTogQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7J37mp0JJCE
youtube.com/watch?v=rw92hzSdrII
youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04
youtu.be/p0ouN8lAA58
youtube.com/watch?v=RzrobErYKIs
youtube.com/watch?v=z-D9rdJWfWs
youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY
youtu.be/2-hkpLXwHUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zvfD5rnkTws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Music with instruments and lyrics.

also

BBC Radio 6 - just finished chilling to some Orbital absolutely fan-bloody-tastic.

Halcyon - Glastonbury 1995
Belfast - Glastonbury 1995

It makes feel old (because I am old)

Now go to bed children.

OP here, i like System of a Down, Arctic Monkeys, Disturbed and Green Day. They're releasing a new album soon, too.

RaTM and Blaggers ITA both used to feature heavily on my mix tapes back in the day, nowadays it's MP3's and huge playlists. Now I've more music than I can possibly listen to in this lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=klfkZ1lFWlw

Movie soundtracks are my thing. Especially Pulp Fiction's.

future, yg, drake

>triggering all of you 'music professionals' who only listens to indie rock?

Parkway Drive

wigger spotted.

>Pic Related

All are Discographies. Should probably cut down on stuff I don't listen to all the time, there's a couple bands I would like to have a bit of.

Wish the Nexus 6P could use SD cards.

is me.

I also enjoy this guy: m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o

Everything from 20's jazz to modern japanese death metal. Joplin, Metallica, Wu Tang, Babymetal, Josephine Baker, Black Mages, Dethklok, Hayseed Dixie, Cab Calloway, Primus, Bad Religion, Temptations, Johnny Cash, Wesley Willis, Richie Branson, Jill Scott, T-Ara, Suicidal Tendencies, Fats Waller, Daisy Chainsaw, Leonard Cohen, Bone Thug, Black Sabbath, White Stripes, Brenda Fassie, David Bowie, Ludwig Von Beethoven, etc, etc, etc.

Everything except honky-tonk country. I can't stand to hear a cowboy cry, and modern country singers are the whiniest bunch of pussies in the history of music.
A-BLOO, A-BLOO, A-BLOO, MUH GURLFREN
fuck that shit.

What about Korpiklaani?

Google tells me they're a Finnish folk metal band and they have a song about Vodka...
I like them already.
Listening to Vodka in another tab, this is pretty cool. I'll have to give these guys a download.
Thanks, user!

No problem dude. They have lots of great songs, my favorite one is Surma.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGY_4opp7dQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PojdI2shbaI
Just watch the video...

Rock and roll mcdonalds!

No one cares you cock sucking faggot, the fact you have to assume people are so against your genre preference of music goes too show how insecure you are about what you like

Everything tbh, original rock and metal guy, but i also like Jack Johnson, sublime, Green Day, etc; i am not an edgy emo cunt

ROCK ON, LONDON.
ROCK ON, CHICAGO.
WHEATIES, BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

I listen to a lot of videogame music. Pic related.
I just got through losing most of my shit due to a harddrive failure (I know, >Back up your shit), so I'm having to go through and find everything I like again, which is taking awhile.
Aside from that, my taste in 'real' music varies a lot depending on my mood.
Goo Goo Dolls, Greenday, Frou Frou, Enya, Linkin Park, Godsmack, Satellite Stories and a few movie soundtracks (Like the Queen of the Damned and Donnie Darko). Keep in mind that's just what I have downloaded right now, but my real music 'list' isn't as large as all the VGM soundstracks I take note of. Normally because I simply don't listen to it as much.

Slow and heavy stuff, Proper punk shit (none of that green day pish), electronic stuff, grindcore etc etc

Not that, you faggot

Definitely not this shit

anything with josh homme

soundgarden

It’s the Nutshack! (Yee, yee) It’s the Nutshack! (What he say?) (Ayyyy!) It’s the Nutshack! (Oh, yes!) (Yeeeah!) It’s the Nutshack! (Hey, I got the Nutshack!) It’s the Nutshack! (Don’t forget it, boyee!) It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!) It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!) It’s the Nutshack! (Yeah!) (It’s the Nutshack…) It’s the Nutshack! (Hey!) It’s the Nutshack! (Piece a’ nuts!) It’s the Nutshack! (Whoooa!) It’s the Nutshack! Hoo-ugh! Phil’s from ‘Frisco, Jack’s from the P.I., Horatio the Horat so bigga! Tito Dick “Dickman”, baby! He raised Phil and loves the ladies. Jack’s cool and lazy, he’s still learnin’. Number one Cherry Pie, still a virgin. Chita, meet da freak of da weekah! Phil’s homegirl that Jack wanna keep her, But that’s not happenin’, either! Shake it like a seizure, hold up, Lemme spark this, take a breather, (Yeaaah huh huh!) Breathe that reefer in my lungs. I got grapes, what you watchin’, son? It’s the Nutshack! (Yah!) It’s the Nutshack! (AAAAARRRGH!) It’s the Nutshack! It’s the Nutshack!

go fuck yourself. anyone who says they listen to everything are the most tasteless sacks of shit ive ever met

blink-182 and green day, mainly

Pop, metal, rap, as long as it's upbeat I like it

Same fag

...or, you know, can find something interesting in most genres of music.

why are fans of only electronic music always obnoxious cunts?

Would you like a latte to go with that pretense, you scarf wearing faggot?

Lol no, green day is pleb tier and everyone with semi decent taste knows it

Man, other than the video game shit your taste is a bad joke! Goo Goo Dolls? Faggot....

This beast comes out when it is 25 degrees below zero
It can rip your head off
It can fly as high as a bird
It can bite your face

The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow

This beast killed as many as 100,000 people
It's wings can flap like a bird
It can break a glass
It can also stab you in the ass

The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow

This beast attacked my brother
It stabbed him in the ass while he was in the cold
His hands were frostbitten
His hands were also numb

The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow
The chicken cow

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Blockbuster video
Wow, what a difference

I listen to almost everything but recently I found that this is my kind of shit.

Yes, they're in the RRHoF for being plebs

Alternative/electronic

hmm i dont know blaggers

No, that was three different people. I know you can't admit to yourself that your taste is laughable, but we're here to point it out to you

Green day is for 10 year old girls, complete trash

21 savage, M83, Metallica

You queer?

A voice in my head EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

Not really, i know how to diferentiate garbage from a masterpiece very well, its just that i dont restrict myself to only one type of music, i am a complex person... For example, Daft Punk is pure gold and their album Discovery is a masterpiece, will you deny that? I like many things, i learned music basis and perception too, i am just not an edgy hater; but yeah, i know the kind of people you are talking about, stoners that listen to any crap

Unfortunately for you no.

Green Day, you impossible faggot?
You must be trolling!

Exclusively Zappa

You have the taste of a 12yo bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw

Linkin park xD

cloud rap

youtube.com/watch?v=ITNrFhqrhuk&list=PL4JcTEPUFCRtwHP_WuTEmFB22pbIitz-n&index=15

And that voice is singing "Some where over the rainbow" 'cuz you're a massive queer

>he actually thinks that means something
Fucking hell mate Madonna was inducted in to the RRHoF too, fucking neck yourself teenage faggot

You're that fucking desperate

lol nope.
i only drink folgers instant, none of that coffee shop crap for me. Haven't had a scarf since elementary school, either.
Hate all you want, but don't expect me to care. I love music.

Or, in the immortal words of the legendary Chuck D:
"Mind over matter
I don't mind and you don't matter."

Not really, though.

I'll bet you're just an unfeeling fucking faggot-ass psycho/sociopath.

KYS.

Dear God, what happened to white people....

faggot is impossible when Green Day

Green Day is actually pretty good, and kept reeeally good quality in the albuns "american idiot" and "21st century breakdown". You just hate them because they play simple stuff and are popular, advise, kys

About the lamest comeback I've seen all day and I've seen a few....

Out of infinite possibilities you went to straight to singing and "Some where over the rainbow".. sad little gay boi

youtube.com/watch?v=HWhswK7A4D8

?

That was so fucking edgy Jesus Christ is this what hipsters listen too?

Just Frank or Ahmet and Dweezil too?

Not to mention Green Day goes far more back than just 10 fucking years. So go rek yourself, you fucking uncaring fag-twat.

Clearly you don't like country, you said so yourself. Lemme guess, it's just not cool enough for you? Why don't you hang yourself with your scarf and I'll come set your faggoty Yugioh hairdo on fire

oliver francis is so fucking underrated, he will bow up someday trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=27T9c2rdIhg

Funk, anal sex, this is my national anthem
youtu.be/VjfGxnyUhsA

I guess there would be no faggots in a world gone gay...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6SX14WttWU

Definitely not that shit you dumb faggot

Go to sleep you little autist

Green day is awful. Their music is pseudo-edgelord 'fuck the establishment' gobshite. Generic lyrics, generic composition etc. I should know because I used to like them when I was 13,just like every other shitty punk band.
>kys
The insult of teenage faggotry
>uncaring fag-twat
That wasn't even good.

Nice comeback! You must be a very creative and imaginative person! I could tell from your original post.
Don't try to battle with me, faggot - I'll kill your whole fuckin' family

Proof that Cred Forums is overrun with underage kids.

This song is a rip off of "thought it was a drought"

youtube.com/watch?v=YmGs_Kwc6Ww

Please stop...

Please?

Listening to that dude. Don't care for lyrics or voice but jamming to his guitar

Or twats with keyboard cancer that get into arguments about music and then post same shit for an hour

I don't understand this mentality. Why is he a faggot for liking something you don't? If someone likes spaghetti and you hate spaghetti are they immediately a stupid nigger of no value? Why is this thought process only common when talking about music...

Not that SHITE!

This is logic of Cred Forums, dont even try

>Lemme guess, it's just not cool enough for you?
Oh, so that's it. You're a redneck and you're butthurt that I don't like hearing cowboys cry over women.
Johnny Cash and David Alan Coe I can listen to. Willie Nelson when I'm in the right mood, and a few other songs here and there. I just hate hearing all these sappy anecdotes about the time they met a girl in a ford pickup while they were mowing the lawn or whatever. They always sound like they're about to cry, and seem to always have the same steel guitar in the background of every song.

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuBa77NxrMY

Take your shit music and go be a faggot somewhere else

So your post is proof that Cred Forums is full of twats with keyboard cancer? I agree with you there.

Congratulations! You win the gayest song suggestion of the day award!

Because this is Cred Forums you fucking retard what did you expect?
And it doesn't apply to just music either, the same shit happens in movie and video game threads.

That's what it says you donkey

I understand and I've used the site for a long time, but I just came to the realization that this problem only exists for music. Almost no other criteria of entertainment has this vapid fan clashing except for maybe sports.

>inb4 ooo someon's in Developmental Psychology

not those geeks

lol how old are you mate

Not SOAD garbage.

Everything from classical, to deep house, to heavy metal. Rock is by far my favorite though.

Right now listening to this beast of a song: youtube.com/watch?v=TIM-sALG9fI

yung lean

I heard he raped a couple of kids...

Are you retarded? Video game threads have vapid fan clashings all the time

I remember when I was 12 and listened to Green Day. Listening to this atm

I would rather listen to Fall Out Boy than that shit.

I'm retarded because you named another example of something that is unexplained? Great logic pal

usually speedcore, terror, & gabber
but lately been getting into mental tribe/free tekno

Sounds asian

Idk how I feel bout their new shit

A lot.
At the moment Blotted Science.
About to take a look at the Entombed A.D. releases. They're playing in town in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOFw2UPLdPk

Lmao i can smell the fucking anger in this faggot

>Part Pop
>Part punk
>All shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EpjBks-eo2g

Am I gay?

Also vidya are technically sports cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM

You're sitting there acting like arguments like this only occur in music threads which is completely false you pseudopsychologist faggot

They aren't at all.

I live in Seattle and I also hate that type of country. But being a Seattleite I can smell a trendy bitch nigger a mile away, and you sir are startin' to reek...

Among others

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDz8ObTogQ

Run the jewels

Jesus of suburbia is not "generic lyrics". Green Day is really creative, and you will refuse it till you man the fuck up and stop caring about what other people think

>classical
>Alter Bridge

Any way I can get you to an hero?

I used to think the same my man don't worry.
You won't be 14 forever :^)

I can't get into it. It's just dumb. And that dude's voice is annoying.

Nah you just smelling the dookie

I really liked Jesus of suburbia

>I live in Seattle
youtube.com/watch?v=7J37mp0JJCE

Still?

bullshit you can find something good in any genre, there is so much music out there you should be able to like something?

Practice what you preach and stop getting defensive every time someone makes fun of green day then you sad faggot

Late John Coltrane
Pharoah Sanders
Albert Ayler
Sun Ra
Live/instrumental Hendrix
Roy Buchanan
GY!BE/Set fire to flames
Mono
Moondog
Primus
Sonny Sharrock
12 tone classical/serialism
Nicolo Paganini

Not really into metal or electronic but don't have anything against it.

Trollio

Tory lanez

youtube.com/watch?v=rw92hzSdrII

Blink 182

It's on KEXP, just doing what OP says

youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04

You're like the biggest faggot on the internet

Who the fuck let you outta yer douche-cage?

What

Nonpoint was the shit.

staggering to imagine how much pussy that dude got

kek. nice dubs.

Are you s badfish too?

Nirvana is from Aberdeen, nutsack

Hi Nicole, how are you today?

Are you a bandwagoner too?

Same to you

"nice dubs"

Memes
youtu.be/p0ouN8lAA58

>man the fuck up and stop caring about what other people think
>replying and crying at every person who makes fun of green day

Zappa is a valid idol, I'll give you that, but holy fuck have you limited yourself on some childish principle.

No amount of Chris Rock gifs will save you from your loserdom

>Nirvana is from Aberdeen

Not really. You can't get much more than a bunch of creepy boarded up houses to listen to your music there.

Jah won't pay the bills

Leave

NOW

>>
I ain't got no quarrels with god.

>doesn't know how to quote properly
Welcome newfriend

witnessed

salty nigger?

BETHOVEN ,MENDELSON , BACH , PAHANINI SIBELIUS ETC

checked

Ain't got no time to grow old

I hear Spellcheck is a great band

That's why they were unique (albeit, overrated). Are you rally trying to say Nirvana wasn't from Aberdeen, nigger?

>not new faggot. been here all summer

Lord knows I'm weak

Cobain was.

Its not that lad, its just that this generation of irational hate toward popular things is really cancer. I bet he also hate redhot, Blink 182, sublime, Oasis, and everything that became popular, and as a super edgy hardcore man he listens only to deathmetal and shit people never heard about

We can tell from your spelling that you're a lying sack

Next 10 songs in my playlist.

Not even half this playlist is rap tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzrobErYKIs

Do you use that shit or not lad?

Learn to read please

Won't somebody get me offa this reef beeeeeewwwwww

Oasis are the only good ones you mentioned. Nothing to do with popularity.
The other bands you mentioned is just teenage trash. How old are you honestly, mate?

checked

Try me faggot, I've started out with some death metal already.

lol if you think i only like what's trendy, you must not know who half the artists I listed are.

Either that or 20's Jazz is making a comeback and no one told me about it. You think Hayseed Dixie playing AC/DC songs in bluegrass style is hip and trendy? You think the 9th Symphony is hip and trendy?
No, seriously, if Cab Calloway is what's hip in Seattle I need to move there. People in SC have no clue about big band jazz.
How about russian folk? Otava Yo? Maybe some Dimitri Shostakovich? Tchaikovsky? Glukoza?
Okay, maybe Glukoza since they did have that one song in GTA IV.

And Novoselic, so that's two thirds of the band. Everybody know that Dave Grohl was a ringer, but he wasn't an original member. Anything else you'd like to add, oh musical historian?

ITT: American Idiots

>beeeeeewwwwww
kek

nobody gives a fuck, quite writing novels about your music preference.

Too bad cobain couldnt play the guitar like he could play the shotgun

youtube.com/watch?v=z-D9rdJWfWs

lol too high, misread.
carry on
disregard

Learn to read what? The word "what"?
Much like your taste, you're retarded

20, but my mental age is bigger... I was used to talk and interact with older people since i am the youngest of the family(cousins too, i was the ultimate youngest, but not now that my cousins are having kids, plus, i am an uncle now)

nvm that was the playlist "radio"

That Nirvana got big playing in Seattle and saying they "come from Aberdeen" is typical hipster bullshit.

maybe that's why guns should be illegal
js

edge

I listen to John Lithgow say "shutup cunt" for 10 minutes while browsing Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY

Are you a real person? Are you severely autistic?

I never said that you illiterate nigger.

>ITT: ass burgers

It's the fact that you force yourself to like obscure music that shows your pretension.
Go eat another scone, queer

Out of curiosity, what do you think this thread is for?
Because the OP post is asking about our music preference.

>*aspergers :))))))))))

I said overrated, didn't I?

Oh yeah, and i say this because i used to be an edgy faggot when i was 16, now i give myself the freedom to apreciate whatever the fuck i want to. You should take classes of musical perception too imo, its gr8

>but my mental age is much bigger

youtu.be/2-hkpLXwHUQ

I'm unironically enjoying this pop irony gem, in my head.

Hey! Fuck you man! HAY!!!

aw fuck it...

derailed

I am, but nothing to do with it...

CONFIRMED

is that Ivanka?

I recommend hunting party by Korpiklaani. Great one.

You're listening to Spiderman's penis?
not surprising

You can like whatever you want mate, but I can also make fun of you for whatever I want to.
I think your music taste is shit. Stop crying about it if you don't care that much.

Stating where a band is actually from isn't "hipster bullshit" saying they come from Seattle is hipster bullshit, which explains why you're a hipster douche

>he's actually autistic
>nothing to do with it
My fucking sides

>you force yourself to like obscure music
More like I get bored with listening to the same thing all the time.
You think anyone i know irl gives me any more respect than you do when I play Chuck Berry? You think there's any benefit at all to this other than enjoying listening to different kinds of music from different times and places?
What fucking reward do you think I'm earning here?

You must be a Mexican

Admit you're a Mexican

Yeah. If they were illegal he would still be alive today....
>dumbass detected

It has everything to do with it. It's the reason you're sperging out every time someone makes fun of green day. Any normal person would just get over it.

you're sister moaning

Not even a hipster. Just pointing out simple inconvenient facts that spoil your narrative.

You probably think Mudhoney and Heart was from Bellevue, too. :^)

>you are sister

Excuse me, sir?
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Seconded

Trips dont lie. I am beaner

Cobain wouldn't have shot himself if guns had been illegal in 1994. Yes. Your point?

He wouldn't be alive though. He would have killed himself another way.

No, i am not. Brazil, buddy.

>Cobain
>shot himself
Really, Courtney? You're still trying to sell that story?
We all know what really happened.

"Where's your chi....ah, fuck it. Accept my piping hot semen."

>drugs are illegal therefore i cant get any
You are fucking stupid

When soundtracks are better than the movies

Your own smug self-satisfaction

Listen to Katy Perry and shut the fuck up

We are not talking about drugs

funny how gun nuts always change the subject

Subhuman monkey. I wonder how the acoustics of Green Day sound in your favela.

There is literally no evidence that Courtney murdered Kurt.

Nicky Blackmarket.

Pots illegal. I can still get my hands on it? Who's too say Kurt couldn't find another way to obtain a gun. Who's shotgun did Kurt Cobain use to kill himself anyways? Was it even legally obtained in the first place?

>narrative

Thanks for proving my point, dickmouth

Courtney pls go

Listen to the dudes music, he wasn't exactly a happy dude. That Courtney conspiracy is bs

Funny how u faggots live in a fantasy world

Shhhhh....

Discovered him not long ago i like his music alot, people need to enjoy the vibe more instead of being in their mind all the time its crazy

Cobain was a strung out junkie. He wouldn't have had the motivation to find a gun, let alone shoot himself with it, if they were illegal.

What did you just say about Pulp Fiction, you faggot?

Nirvana is from Seattle, dickwad. Every band that made its start in Seattle lived here. Stop being a hipster revisionist.

Go die

I want that playlist
Gimme

You just keep telling yourself that, Skippy

Aberdeen

He had the motivation to find drugs and they're illegal, not to mention there's a shit ton of illegal guns floating around and he's famous and rich. He could've just told someone to do it. Honestly, it's not that hard. You're just ignorant and sheltered, not your fault mate.

Didn't mean Pulp fiction

just saying some soundtracks are better than their shit movies

By Cage The Elephant?

I'll fight you faggot.

Meet me at noon in front of Rachel the pig. I will come in swinging.

fuck you took quads

Sir, I must inquire of you the reason as to why I have to leave

youtube.com/watch?v=zvfD5rnkTws

Nickelback, seriously don't know why they get so much shit.

This is now a bitchslap thread.

Oh brother where art thou comes to mind...

russian hardbass

I r8 8/8 m8

Can't fight a 12yo, I'll go to jail

You just do not belong

You're used to that by now, aren't you?

Yes but the Sirens make up for it

>calls me trendy
>then tells me to only listen to radio pop
Sounds to me like you're the trendy hipster, user. I'm the music history nerd that no one wants to hang around.
I do have Katy Perrry, btw. And Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, Lindsey Sterling, and M.I.A, and FKA Twigs. No Iggy Azalea, though. I don't know what makes people like that crap.