What does Cred Forums carry on a daily basis?

what does Cred Forums carry on a daily basis?

*not pictured: stupid iPhone 5s

What's that small one?

looks like glock 26 or 27

ITT, people who think they matter enough to carry a firearm.

REAL MEN FIGJT WITH FISTY CUFFS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

why the spent brass?

Cringe Thread

fired at my grandfather's funeral. he was in the coast guard during WWII

Coast Guard lol
Pedigree of faggotry

only thing that matters in a fight is the end result. this coming from a guy who doesnt carry a knife or gun. in the real world you are only as big as what you have to back you up. just the way it is, we don't live in the stone age anymore. cant even reference any recent time period because man has always holstered something to fuck up someone who steps out of line. always.

>spent brass

More like 'whoa look at me I'm a badass little girl'

Fight me 1v1 I'll reck ya m8y

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crazy?

Who are you people, and why do you feel the need to carry a pair of bear arms?

More importantly, AIDS

COME AT ME BILLY, YOU COKED UP CRAZY FUCK

It probably belongs on /k/ but keep your salt to yourself, fag.
That's neat. Family is good.

Oh fuck off

No salt. This is pure cringe... neckbeards and basementfags showing off guns and knives and sad wads of money.

This is cringeier that the cringiest cringe thread.

I'm just fucking around here dude. Don't take anything I post seriously.

More like your a dumb nigger fucker who wants to suck his cock, GAYLORD

>iPad

LEL. your low self-esteem is showing. :)

And yet you are here, have a seat, here with the degenerates.

>oh but muh b/ was better

Fuck off, if you don't like the content of this board/thread feel free to close the tabs.

try upping the dosage on your meds. :)

FUCKING FIGHT ME 1v1 M8. ILL RECK YOUR FUCKING SPHINCTOR INTO AN INSECT, MAKING YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER AN ALBINO!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU AGAIN. SEE ABOVE NIGGERCOCK JEWLOVER

I'm actually having fun and it's sad. I feel bad

No, he's right. These threads are just a gun show and tell.

My edc is

Lg k7
Keys
Wallet
S&w m&p shield 9mm
Extra mag
Alien gear holster

What could be a better display of low self esteem than needing to carry weapons and trying to impress people with how much cash you carry. Low self esteem or niggertry, I guess.

Im white. I dont need such things.

does your mommy know you're on the computer? is all your homework complete?

>Alien gear holster
Adjusts well? Doesn't bother you when you move around?

i didn't mean to upset you. nice tripz btw

It's a step below hoverhand pictures.

Not as cool as guns and shit...but whatever.

Reminder that guns are unnecessary in civilised first world countries.

Very true.

Yeah? GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU ALBINO MONKEY LOVER

FIGHT ME ONE VS ONE M8. ILL RECK YOUR SPHINCTOR MAKING YOU WISH YOU WERE A DISOBEIENT AVACADO!!!!

I SWAER ON ME MUM

You SHOULD FEEL SO BAD BUT AT LEAST WE ARE CLEAN AND NOT DIRTY FROM THE OUTSIDE ANYMORE.

SHOWERS ARE GOOD EVERYONE

LOVE ISIS

What knife is that?

Not usually. Had it on yesterday and it rubbed me raw. Found out its because i fucked up one of the belt clips. Ive had the holster for about a year now and this is the first issue ive had.

Adjusts fine.

Trips speak truth

/thread

Kershaw Skyline

tripz confirm you're a faggot. :)

naw dude youre really pathetic.

cry it all out. :)

That's not a knife you fucktard. THIS IS A KNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEE FFS

stamp plz.. herb look shwag you from cali?

Thanks for the info.

My EDC:

Samsung Galaxy S4 (rooted)
Pair of shitty apple ear buds I got from a buddy for free
My CPR and First Aid certification

Nice passport. Great phone!! Just upgraded to the priv when mine stopped working right, kinda wanna get a new one thought.

Any time.

That's a lot of coke man

I'm not gonna dignify your reply with the stupid answer you are expecting. Have a good night.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THAT

HAVE ONE OF MY FROGS FOR CONDOLENCES

You drive a 350z by chance OP?

OP did a great job getting all the anti-gun faggots to throw a hissy fit. :)

and this is why we hate USA
that is fucking terrifying that normal ass people carry around guns,

Thanks.

See this

See

kek

i dont even know if thats supposed to be an insult you glib motherfucker.

keep crying for me. :)

Why tho? Can't you reason with normal people? Do you say shit that makes people want to shoot you from the start?

Nice fanny pack faggot

spyderco endura? looks like an older model, maybe an endura 1?

We know you do. We don't care that you don't care about your own safety. It's a culture and if you don't adapt you're putting yourself into more danger. Whether you like it or not, in America it's a good idea to be strapped in public

Couldnt resist. Been looking for a new wallpaper.

don't know the model. bought it some time in 1995[ish]

Thank you, that's my fucking constitutional right.

A backpack with:

Leather man with attachments
Utility knife
Allen and torx sets
Poncho
Two flashlights (one small, one bright)
Two lighters (bic and butane)
Cord
Batteries
Headphones
Charger
Map
Bug repellent
MicroSD card USB reader
Collapsible baton and holster
CRKT K.I.S.S. knife.
First aid mini kit (swabs, wrappings, etc.)

On me:

Kershaw blur
Phone
Keys (car and house)

Pretty much at all times. It's all either required for work (run a hotel) or just my shit. It can be more. Judge me.

OKAY FROG/CRAZY/KNIFEY SPOONY POSTER HERE WITH A SERIOUS QUESTION. To everyone actually.

Why do you guys carry guns? Do you live in bad places or is it a just in case sorta thing? Like, I know it's not the world we used to live in and shit, but has anyone ever actually had to 'use it'? Not as in firing it, but like needed to even pull it out?

THANK YOU GOOD FAGLOVER, I HOPE YOU HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT YOURSELF. NEVER FORGET TO CARRY A SPOON JUST IN CASE

That's fucking beautiful, man.

>judge me

Nah... Your faggotry isnt as bad as some in this thread. You just seem like youre well prepared.

The handgun is fine I guess...

But that rifle...

Do you really REAALLLy need to take that wherever you go? That is a bit unnecessary...

I think I need to move out of the u.s.

seriously though I'm English so tend to be fairly civilized when needed so i'm probably pretty naive to a lot of this but why do you feel the need to carry a gun? are things that bad over there? is it genuinely to make you feel better or safer as a person

OP here

i've pulled mine. twice. and i wasn't in a "bad place" i was actually in a nice part of town. if you're going to rob someone, do you go to the hood, or to a nice part of town where the money is?

I feel powerful. When I hold my gun, I feel blood rush to my dick and I wave it and point it while make discharge sounds with my mouth. Everytime I pick it up I do this.

Are you fucking serious!?!,!?!? I fucking LOVE YOU user. That actually made my night. : )

What did they try to pull on you?

That actually makes a lot of sense and is scary at the same time.

as much as this made me laugh seriously are things getting that bad that you feel the need to be armed also is there the slightest part of you that has one just cos you can

Why do you guys carry guns? Do you live in bad places or is it a just in case sorta thing? Like, I know it's not the world we used to live in and shit, but has anyone ever actually had to 'use it'? Not as in firing it, but like needed to even pull it out?

I drive semi trucks. There have been more than a few times where i have had to spend the night in questionable places. For the most part i get left alone but every once in a while some dindu decides to harrass me. Usually its begging for money or cigarettes. As for have i ever had to pull it out, yes. I have. But fuck green text because im on my phone.

>inb4 newfag cant blah blah

I was in cleveland about 2 months ago. Picked up a load at a steel mill. Inwas heading back to the interstate and the road inwas on (4 lanes, 2 in each direction) went down to 2 lanes due to construction. I was at the point where yhere was no lane and everyone had already merged. Some dindu pulls up next to ne in the xonstruction zone and points a bb gun at me because i wpuldnt let him in. I pulled my 9mm and just had it in my hand. But enough so he cpuld see it. He quickly put the bb gun away and as soon as traffic started moving he cut across traffic and turned down an alley.

10/10

Exactly, we are supposed to REASON with other people if there is a problem, not shoot them.

My own safety? Why do statistics say that there is more violence in America, why are so many more people dying in america because of gun violence??

>only reason its a good idea to be strapped is because everyone else is

the first time a guy pulled a gun on me. turned out to be a pellet gun

the second, a guy pulled what looked to be a screwdriver filled down to a point.

both times i was just filling up my truck at a gas station. in broad daylight.

In that case you're welcome.

So you're a Virgin. Who cares

Thank you. It's just, Semper Fidelis, you know.

Yeah I need it.

I don't speak spanish but I think it's cool.

>cringe

>FIGJT

I'm sure your manager gig at McDonalds really puts you up on that pedestal, huh?

I'm not that guy, but that's some Latin military stuff, user.

Latin, not Latino.

Am I really the only b/tard that carries a Walther?

I see youve played knifey-spoony before

I have both the Glock 26 and 19. Great fucking choice, my good sir.

ITT:
>HAY GUYZ I CARRY A GUN AM I COOL YET???

Because I'd love to be an unarmed victim when someone intrudes my home where my girlfriend and sister sleep. Kys tbh

nice dubz

Jesus, you fucking pussies with your guns. Quit being a bunch of cowards.

Why the fuck would you carry 3 mags of ammo with you everywhere, you planning on getting into an extended shootout or are you just a terrible shot?

My very first tbh

Is your sister hot?

Get tripz and find out

Walther P22, reporting, because why the fuck not.

>pfft, guns
>I only challenge other gentlemen to duels with my grorious nipponese steer katana forded over one thousand time
>tip

I carry, but this was my first thought too. I am not carrying so I can anhero any time I feel like it. I carry so I can shoot to kill anything between me and a fucking exit. I don't need 45 rounds for that.

not everyone is a perfect shot like you are

You must be really new here.

Because we live in a country where niggers are very common.

Seriously. The words are "HOME OF THE BRAVE"

What all you scared gun carrying faggots so afraid of?

Literally haven't been on here since 2011. I mainly just lurked back in the day. Didn't care for posting

one can never have too much ammo. those are 9rd mags

P99 and a CCP here... ok ok I also have a PPK/s... and a Beretta M9. only carry that rarely though. Its like trying to carry a table leg in my pants, and I already have enough dick hanging there...

"Oooh look how dangerous yet tasteful I am with all of my black and functional possessions!"

All these fucking "daily carry" threads.

Rolling

Not being able to return fire?

WTF with all the cheap paddle holsters?

Also, where is the AIWB master race at?

Your grand dad bring that barrel and bolt assembly back from japland in ww2?

Kekt

someday, mommy won't be there to protect you. :)

You can go rate someone's dick, if you feel like it.

so close lmao

When I carry it's a cut down 1911 in a .45. What I don't do is post it in "daily carry" threads along with a carefully chosen assortment of other functional matt-black accessories like an image-obsessed limp-dick pussy.

>"What I don't do is post it in "daily carry" threads"

here you are posting in a daily carry thread. :)

>at the mall, just another regular day shopping at gamestop
>suddenly the whole building is placed on lockdown
>a madman with a gun has entered to take away our rights
>I will not stand for this
>Pull out my gun from my trenchcoat to engage in combat like the american hero I am
>The man sees me with my gun and is frozen in fear
>Tip my fedora and smile all cool like
>Shoot that man down because it was my god given right
>orgasm because I finally used my gun for once
>Realize that this was not the man who attacked
>Police have already found him
>Police assume I was also a shooter
>I am gunned down and fall thinking about how my waifu will carry on without me
>Wake up in hospital, gun was revoked
>Realize I am now unable to defend myself
>Kill myself

Seriously, I mean if you're an enthusiast then there's /k/, you fuckers just need strangers to think you're dangerous, it's absurd.

Well, you have me there. And dubs means you can have me anywhere.

It's not the normal people with guns that you have to worry about.

>"you fuckers just need strangers to think you're dangerous"

false premise. maybe i just want to see what other folks carry so i can determine which firearm to purchase next. you folks are so easily misled by your own prejudices. :)

motherfuckin' tripz say i'm right. :)

sister pics, please. :)

Again, you've got /k/ for that and... shit, trips. Alright then.

what is so shitty in your life that you feel the need to try and control an anonymous thread so you can feel better about yourself?