>briefs

Try boxers

Trying too hard

Get trunks. Loose boxers are not attractive

I mean his bulge doesn't look terrible though

Rollin

True.
No thx
Maybe if you were femanons and not gay dudes ?
Muh comfort tho
I think it's a shy thing and lack of trying at all tbh Thx

Taking pictures of your junk, even just the bulge, isn't a good start. Stop doing that.

"Takes picture of bulge"
"UMM SHOWIN ME DICK WOULD BE GAY"

This

show dick pls

Idk I may be able to help.
What is your face like?
Have you grown up with girls?
Can you talk without being a sperglord?
These are things me and my gf need to know before helping.
I can help with my experience and she'll tell you if your ugly or not.

>Maybe if you were femanons
Femanon here. Also interested.

This

How to stop being a virgin
>step 1 get grindr
>step 2 write "bottom bitch" in profile
>step 3 ?????
>step 4 profit

OP see this, this is why you're a virgin

gods sake just keep lowering your standards like everyone else, either way more often than not youll be disappointed.

i may have fucked 3 ugly girls and 2 relatively ok guys but atleast i lowered my expectations so much it turned out ok, except 3rd girl i got herpes from that ratty drunk bitch

Maybe if you didn't repost the same shit 4 times over i would give a fuck.

Dude... craiglist, but mainly backpage is your friend. Find an older woman/cougar whatver, theyre about 90% more likely to be legit, problem solved. Only thing is theyll require condom for probably most of the act. Dont answer the ads of anyone

>a sting.
where are you that CL hookups are illegal?

K
I kekd
You guys have some form of contact like a throwaway email? Mines dansmeeth@hotmail if ya wanna get in contact
Pics? :3
Not gay tho brah
You're right maybe I should just date a homeless lady
Don't they charge tho?

Shouldve been more specific, the backpage ads are the sting ones. But some craiglist ads can be as well, the asian massage girls ones can be. Btw im in ct if that matters.

Who cares, when you take a girl out on .. 2, 3 dates, with the intention of sleeping with her, arent you apending money? Its the same thing, except its a date that went straight to what you wanted - only for a lot less.

Technically i was a virgin until 27, plenty of blowjobs, fingering, pussy eating and other fun stuff but no actual penis in vagina.

>Not gay tho brah
How do you know? You're a virgin

Sounds like you need textzirb.com - not Cred Forums.

rt a homeless lady you get to give her a dicking whenever you want to pay for rent, bam your problem is solved. she doesnt even have to live in your house, a shed is perfectly fine

just clean her up first xo

O  P  I  S  F  A  G  G  O  T
  O  P  I  S       F  A  G  G
    O  T O           P   I   S
       F A               G  G
         O                   T
           O  P  I   S  F
             A  G  G O
                T  U R
                  G A
                    Y

You know.

Trust me. I'm gay.

Either the thoughts in your head say
>mmm dick balls and masculine men with muscles and hair and sometimes asshole
or
>mmm dat pussy 'n boobs and smooth body
or if you are bi a combination

This user knows what's up.

Quick question, what am I if I like females only and attracted to femininity but I don't mind if gay dudes oogle at me in the gym locker room or stare at me naked? I guess I'm more complimented than turned off its funny thinking I can be attractive to anyone but I look very young and obv white briefs are kinda a gay staple

is it gay if its just the tip?

>I like females only and attracted to femininity
easily straight

Straight doesn't mean shy/reserved/prudish

lmao just the tip reminds me of the times i've said to a dude "just going to play around back there and just the tip". massage his hole with my cock getting deeper and deeper until i'm full on fucking him...
>How to convince a guy to take it bare.

the first time i said just the tip i well knew what was going to happen, i just wasn't really quite ready to accept it yet but hey, although i'd never give the guy the satisfaction of saying that i liked it irl, tbh it was fun.

When i come to think of it, i was sortve in denial and even today i still am, i don't like what i am, but i guess i stopped caring. There's only so much you can do when you realize you've found it more fun fooling around with guys than any girl.

Usually when i do it the guy is already open to getting fucked, but he expressed that he wants me to use a condom.
>I really really like it bare.
When i say "just the tip" it's a way to get my cock on his ass without a condom. From that point a dude has never made me stop and put a condom on once I've opened them up and my cockhead has been teasing his ass for 5 minutes. And I am not a rapist. If he made me get a condom after the teasing or wouldn't let me tease in the first place I would certainly wear a condom for him.
>I might be a bad person
But i also get tested very often (every 3 months). Just feels so nice to fuck a hole raw and cum inside.