Allright faggots, serious question here, where is the best app to meet females if you don't have Facebook or tinder...

Allright faggots, serious question here, where is the best app to meet females if you don't have Facebook or tinder? Married 40 year old faggot here about to have a midlife crisis and needs some pussy or even willing to try some boi pucci

MOAR

I wish I had more

Any apps?

Personally, I would have the mental breakdown instead. Use it as an opportunity to go do some crazy wild shit like go shit on the buffet at golden corral or drive my car through a parade, then blame it on insanity.

if you are married pls post pics of your lady in exchange for advice

She a land whale bbw doubt you want to see

I'm going to Mexico in November and will bang hookers. I need something in the meantime

im a real bbw lover would love to see some pics, or send me some [email protected]

Go on....

I don't have any nudes on my phone

you will figure out a way to deliver.

Would make us really happy

6/10 male here

i've had amazing luck with tinder...

all the girls on there say they want relationships, they but they don't actually... everyone on there just wants a good dicking when it boils down to it

you just gotta play their game for a conversation or two

I don't have fb and I don't want my wife to find out

But you can't use Tinder or Happn w/o a FB account...

i probably should have read the post for more than a few words...

in that case, nothing beats a college/sports bar at closing time.

chicks are drunk, frustrated no one picked them up, and good chance the only reason they stayed there was to get the cobwebs cleaned out

Nice trips. Use craigslist or backpage

You are correct. I am actually a lecturer at a University. I've already banged students but it's getting a lot harder now.

Backpages is full of hookers. Craigslist is bots or dudes trying to suck your cock

He said he wants to try he pussy

I'll at least try it once

I'm looking for apps

Yo op, try that boi mouth pussy. There's tons of little faggots that want to be abused by your daddy cock. Blindfold them, put them in panties, live out any fantasy you want on them.

That's literally what they're there for. They get off on being your dirtiest fantasy.

If your not American enjoy free legal prostitution

That's like my last resort. I want some straight up NSA pussy

I'm going to Mexico to get prostitutes but not until November

I am american. Not too far from the mexican border

Make a fake fb account, then go make a fake tinder or the faggot version of tinder account. Then, go buy a throw away gun and shoot yourself in the dick.

I don't have FB, never had one. Don't you need to use your phone?? Won't it link your contacts?

Adult Friend Finder. Throw away account. Lots of freaks and easy hunting.

It's fake. I've already tried it

Backpage.

Or Craigslist if you live in a big city/highly populated area (Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, etc.)

Or you can just go out and talk to women.

Yeah I can talk to women, but preferably through an app

Yeah I live in a big city in Texas

Interesting, 50 yr old fag here, and it delivers regularly for a bit of strange outside of the house. Must be regional

>will even try boipucci
You're never gonna get good pussy from younger OR older women with a give up attitude like that...go play the numbers..talk to as many good looking women as possible....BE FUCKING CONFIDENT...and you'll get laid

Source: 30 yr old married fag with steady girl on the side girl and still have one night stands.

Well give CL a go. Write a post that you're looking for a woman to bang. You'll definitely get replies from men. But if you're lucky a woman will bite.

Make a fake email. Set up a fb account with fake email whilst using fake name. Make tinder account with previously mentioned fake email account. Use your browser as opposed to downloading apps.

Thanks user

Wechat is popular in Australia with Asians. Lots of prostitutes there