Sup Cred Forums so I'm a drug dealer that's new to the game I got supply but the problem is how do i stop myself from...

Sup Cred Forums so I'm a drug dealer that's new to the game I got supply but the problem is how do i stop myself from using my own product i cant help myself to not pop a addy or spark up my pipe at this rate I will make no money anyone experienced in this and know how to restrain themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYb_8MM1tGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got the exact same problem as you. Except with mdma.

meet all the drug dealers in town and then become their supplier for exotic drugs. Market drugs to them if they're new to the local market. I made 850 profit a week doing this and I smoked as much weed as I wanted.

lol you're going to fry your brain if you don't stop

my main problem is i sell adderall and i cant help but pop multiple every day

Don't sell adderall if you want to make bank. Diversify your sales. Figure out the most valuable niche that you can fill and supply the market with that.

yeah, im trying to stop now. I can really tell the diffrence now that i have started school agian. Its just harder to focus. my last roll i did 1g of 80% pure mdma. if i take any doses lower then that i will barley feel it and the euphoria is no where near as good as it used to be

i think my reason for doing so much is just that i cant move the product. if i could move the product i dont think i would be as inclined to do it

Sell stuff you won't take often.
I slang MDMA and lsd.
Haven't rolled since April and haven't done acid since July.
Gotta respect the drugs.

You people are destroying the worlds youth.

how did you find your original base to start selling mdma too? i have a couple people i can sell too but not as many as i would like and i want to branch out

ay if a kid wants to buy some adderall or coke and has the $ who am I to deny

>drug dealer
>addy
pick one, where I am people give them out for practically free, in fact they are dying to prescribe them to anyone. anyways the best way to deal with it is just feel the repercussions of being too weak willed of a being and continue being a broke nigga, instead of getting a good education in something that's fun , it gets easier when you turn 18 i promise

I only sell to my friends.
And we are all functional parts of society with jobs and 21+

By doing exactly what this song says.
youtu.be/ZYb_8MM1tGQ

Honestly most people I know that sell just sell so they always have drugs to do. If you want to profit from drug dealing you gotta cop in bulk and sell cheaper than the competition

I mostly sold bulk LSD to dealers. Bulk dispensary edibles to dealers. And Bulk methylphenidate to people who would sell to their friends during exams. I could easily sell 100 tabs of acid and 75 190mg thc chocolate bars in a week not even counting the odd MDMA or Concerta deal. I never dealt amphetamines because they were rare where I was and used them all for myself.

Also don't sell coke, or smack. Even Ketamine is sketch IMO.

I was a medium tier dealer for a year. AMA

Yeah I don't know I like selling adderall it has a really high demand around here and nobody else I know of have has a good supply so I want to keep selling but I just got to figure out a way to limit myself

I don't branch out.
I started with my friends. Then a few of them got that around. And no I don't reply to unknown numbers or to people I've never met.
Better for me to have a small circle of 20 or so people. Then they start picking up for there friends so I don't risk much
Lsd more so than MDMA.
MDMA is fairly safe but some random person could have a terrible trip on lsd and blame it on the dealer or they could do something stupid while on.
Real lsd is fairly safe. But give it to some kook that's waiting to crack and that might come back to you.

I live in utah where theres plenty of users but like 0 dealers of anything I sell 30's 10$ a pill and nobody has complained about the price

where were you?

Downtown Toronto. I was an 18 year old little shit living on his own with his own money from drugs and the club scene.

shitty_dealer.jpg

yep you got me im trying to get better

oh shit, ottawa over here

yeah i really wish i had a good hookup for lsd. there is such an empty market for it where i am. I live in the outskirts of vancouver, Canada and the only place to get it is downtown

>How do I not do drugs

By not doing drugs you dumb fuck

Get 1plsd of the clearweb and market it as real LSD. Nobody will be able to tell and their is literally no harm done. Plus you aren't breaking the law.

Don't get high on your own supply. A kingpin.

Try the onion patch.
Can find sheets for as low as 120usd

Yeah, It was pretty insane. I had about 4 sub dealers under me. AMA if you want i'm bored af.

Do you check I.D.?