Any Cred Forumsros want to hook me up with windows 2000 professional viruses I want to really fuck up my old PC (links...

Any Cred Forumsros want to hook me up with windows 2000 professional viruses I want to really fuck up my old PC (links prefered)

Other urls found in this thread:

cursors.smileycentral.com/smiley-cursors.jsp
tradownload.com/results/memz-virus.html
reimageplus.com/lp/sxs/index.php?tracking=Adsterra&banner=$16925&adgroup=$5321&ads_name=direct&keyword=direct&context=$VjJ8MTY5MjV8NTMzNTA0fDU4NnwxNDc0MzM1MzYwfDQwM2NjNGUxLWU0NzYtNDM5OS1jMzU0LTlkYjBiMDJhMTYzNnw3Ni4xODAuMTA0LjkzfHwxfDEwNmZhNDM2OTAyZTAwNzVmMTViODhhMGVlZGM1ZDk1
mega.nz/#!pQxjwCRZ!iFnmZ6VvMu_xQYF-JOW_HO7duFus6PMWzTNIxsEmOmk
steamcommunity.com/id/thatgoodsucc/
steamcommunity.com/id/dakillawon13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MEMZ?

I AM COMPLETELY ERECT

gotcha boss ;)

download a shit ton of toolbars, also posting in potentially epic thread

Go on any shitty "download x to earn 1000 coins!" website and download fucking EVERYTHING

/Thread

at least try to make him download a ton of shit to push his computer to it's limit before he downloads something that permanently breaks it

bonzi buddy has already killed your computer.

although i wasnt explicitly saying "USE MEMZ FIRST", you bring up a good point that should be considered by OP

> Not using a modded virtual box Windows 2000 in 2016

tbh it's a lot funnier if he uses an actual computer then virtual box, gives us results and such

Friend of mine did an experiment.

He took a WinXP machine, and hooked it straight to a cable modem, no router.

No AV aoftware, no firewall.

Then he replied to every piece of spam he received, saying he was really interested in whatever they were pushing.

Left the machine on 24/7.

Within 2 weeks it was so fucked up that Windows could no longer access the hard drive, because the file structure was so trashed.

Totally locked up!

Any links to MEMZ trojan besides GitHub and clean version, and yes it will be both a magnum opus and finisher for the machine, also it is extremely hard to find toolbars for Opera, and I cannot install Google Chrome as I don't have Java or a usable unzipper to get an unzipper to get zip files, any solutions for that?

have you tried those annoying emoticon things for toolbars, or for cursors perhaps?

cursors.smileycentral.com/smiley-cursors.jsp
here op

Are you retarded? Totally missed the point of this entire thread/experiment.

i looked up memz virus download, and found this

tradownload.com/results/memz-virus.html

i have no clue if it's the actual download or not, but it doesnt say clean version, and it's not from github, so idk.

why would you do this nigga

Page 301ed on me
but THIS has to be good reimageplus.com/lp/sxs/index.php?tracking=Adsterra&banner=$16925&adgroup=$5321&ads_name=direct&keyword=direct&context=$VjJ8MTY5MjV8NTMzNTA0fDU4NnwxNDc0MzM1MzYwfDQwM2NjNGUxLWU0NzYtNDM5OS1jMzU0LTlkYjBiMDJhMTYzNnw3Ni4xODAuMTA0LjkzfHwxfDEwNmZhNDM2OTAyZTAwNzVmMTViODhhMGVlZGM1ZDk1

yeah, you just gotta look up the really shady shit you wouldnt normally search, and take a shot in the dark with what you find. some may work, some wont. if you need some ideas, vinesauce joel did something similar with his windows destruction series, idk if you've seen it.

I made a couple viruses, lets see if I can find them.

mega.nz/#!pQxjwCRZ!iFnmZ6VvMu_xQYF-JOW_HO7duFus6PMWzTNIxsEmOmk
there's one, I think thats my good one that has a bunch of payloads

here is my other one that just overwrites MBR, idk if this one works though.

Mega hit me with a "Please update to the latest version or switch to a recommended browser" of which none I can run and update, any other methods of getting that file to me, also I got one exe from reimageplus.com/lp/sxs/index.php?tracking=Adsterra&banner=$16925&adgroup=$5321&ads_name=direct&keyword=direct&context=$VjJ8MTY5MjV8NTMzNTA0fDU4NnwxNDc0MzM1MzYwfDQwM2NjNGUxLWU0NzYtNDM5OS1jMzU0LTlkYjBiMDJhMTYzNnw3Ni4xODAuMTA0LjkzfHwxfDEwNmZhNDM2OTAyZTAwNzVmMTViODhhMGVlZGM1ZDk1 that I am fairly certain is a spyware or ransomware

Well all of my dropbox's have the 429 error, do you know of any other ways to share?

Unless you want to use a REAL shady site
Honestly I don't care at this point

filedropper com/minecrafthacks there, that should work

Saved and I'm ready on my phone to post an update to see what this shit does

shit is cash

Surely OP will deliver

Major disappointment

lol wut, hold on, let me find the right one

filedropper com/counterstrikehacks192
there that should work.

I hope this doesn't end my game of solitare with BonziBUDDY

it won't, i prumize

delete system 32

Bravo, and just when I thought I could kill it with Alt+F4 it hung

Lol, did you get the results recorded, or at least pics?

Couldn't :\ little guy died to quickly for me to unlock my phone or even react lol

Awwww, whatever, I have a bunch of videos of me infecting little kids with it. Convinced them all I hacked minecraft and counter strike by showing them some hacks for other games I really did hack and got them to download the run the virus

You got a YT channel or vid.me or something along those lines?
Might be interested

Nah, saved them all to dropbox. I would have to download them and reupload them somewhere else because the links are 429'd

You want to talk on steam and give me a skype ref there so you can send them directly
steamcommunity.com/id/thatgoodsucc/

On my ubuntu laptop so I don't have steam downloaded. Add me and ill message you like tomorrow
steamcommunity.com/id/dakillawon13/

Click on the big green fake download buttons