In your opinion, do you think women wearing these type of see through leggings look trashy or not?

In your opinion, do you think women wearing these type of see through leggings look trashy or not?

Since when is this a thing? Told this chick i work out with that she looked trashy wearing it and she got all offended

>pic related

Who the fuck cares? I wish more girls would dress trashy it's hot.

And don't act surprised women don't like being called trashy of course she got offended faggot

dont care if they do or they dont dress that way - coming from a guy, of course i want to see more ass - but its still trashy, in my opinion. Just asking for opinions bro

Yeah it looks trashy.Hot though.

of course i knew that shit would offend her - was i wrong in saying it? i dont know

Probably.I know I'm gonna sound like a totally jackass but I was taught to recpect everyone so yeah personally I would never say that.

i know what you mean, but im not trying to get with her so i dont have to suck up to her - thought i would get other people's opinion on this new trend

I agree, i think it's gross. It's the equivelant of me walking down the street with my dong dangling down my thigh.

You do you man no disrespect.

kek

wanted to tell her as much, seeing her butthole every time she bent over in the gym probably wasn't what she wanted

Same

I don't mind it visually, but I would prefer that girls have a bit more air circulation around their undercarriage just for the sake of less sweat and odor when I work my way down there. Hooray for skirts.

I agree w/ you 100%, that was a great way of wording it.

No you're right bro bitches look trashy wearing see through leggings or whatever the fuck they're called there's really thick ones though so there's no excuse to wear the see through ones

yeah thats what i mean, i know they have the ones made out of thicker material so you dont see their g-strings underneath - feel like the ones who wear the see through ones love the attention

seems opposite to what i think - figure with such little material, thats more or less open (transparent), there would be better circulation?

someone play around w/ ps

u can see her asshole

Before these were a thing, i called them "slut pants".

Slutty as fuck, they are tramp stamp level.

>figure with such little material, thats more or less open (transparent), there would be better circulation
Yeah, you would think, but sadly no. I've dated a couple girls who wore nothing BUT leggings, even in the summer. It definitely increases perspiration. Even if they're really sheer, they're still covering the entire bottom half in tight material. They'd be much better off with shorts or a skirt. Have you ever slept in those stretchy jersey sheets? They're hot as fuck.

wtf why are u faggots complaining about seeing a thick ass?

bitches need to be encouraged to wear these more

I'm not complaining. I loved every second of this shit. I'm just saying, they are slutty.

Figures. Never really dated anyone that wore this 24/7 though, so I can't really say i've had any real experience with the stench. I'll take your word for it, kek.

Well, hopefully not 24/7 haha! I dunno, I think some girls like them because they're so insecure about their legs, even if they've got nice ones. Chicks are weird. I don't like wearing sleeves or long pants if I can help it.

asshole spotted

not really slutty anymore its everywhere

At the end of the day man it doesnt really matter. If you think its trashy or hot or whatever. You should ask yourself why YOU think its trashy though.

Seeing someone's sphincter make an appearance in the gym ever couple of minutes is probably enough to deem the outfit as being trashy.

Open your mind a little bit.

Would love to hear what exactly you mean by that. Please explain

Just because it's more acceptable to dress slutty doesn't make it NOT slutty. I love the free views, but 95% of these girls know exactly what they are doing. They may say it's because they are comfortable, which may be true, but they also know it's turning guys on around them. There's nothing wrong with that, but they know they are peacocking in their "comfy clothes". It used to be "comfy sweatpants" that they rolled up until is gave them a wedgie. Now it's sheer, skin-hugging, thong advertising yoga pants. Hail Tod!

kek i think thats a g-string bro, not a thong.

>mfw my girlfriend wears that shit all the time
>mfw she also wears shirts that let her big tits flop out
>mfw my girlfriend is trash