Beauty is vain if you don't know the truth. Beauty only exists if its life's Beauty...

Beauty is vain if you don't know the truth. Beauty only exists if its life's Beauty. Life is the most beautiful thing there is, but there is also a terrifying edge to it, the edge of truth. Women for example are daggers in a sense that their beauty gives them a mask for their animal minds. A very attractive mask. Much like a fox. Its beauty is captivating but they kill. Women are given evolutionary beauty to try to turn this world into a peaceful heaven. This mask known as homo sapiens was given God given beauty and mind so they could feel good about themselves and reflect beauty into the world instead of ugliness because that is how fully evolved life forms operate.

Women's beauty is heaven sent and reflects and reverberates throughout our species and even onto other species. Our minds gave way to this beauty, they came together because the mind of homo beings is beautiful but it also harbors the beast within people. As the Beatles say, You got to be good looking cause you're too hard to see. They are saying you were given this beauty because you have no inner beauty so it had to be on the outside so it could later be reflected on the inside. Beautiful people usually become successful, happy, ETC because they are given looks that reflect that so they become what they pay attention to. This however leads to vanity because they let their beauty become their identity and forget where it came from and will lose it later. People let reflections of others create them. Ugly people usually become what is to be expected from them by society and they do. It goes beyond looks to personality, etc. But it doesn't really matter because where your personality and looks came from deals the cards and if your holding a good hand now you can expect a bad hand coming.

When you find inner beauty you find life's true beauty, including outter beauty. If you don't you are stuck with an illusion, an ugly animal wearing a mask. Inner beauty comes first. Don't become complacent with where you are in life, it wasn't you. You didn't do shit to be where you are, everything you have you were given. If you become vain you will lose all. That is why Beauty is vain. When you see everything as equal beauty or life's beauty you see life clearly.

The Ideal women doesn't exist. Neither does the ideal man for that mind, at least not yet. An ideal women could not exist yet because her innocence and inner beauty would be raped, literally. People can't handle the truth and when women learn the truth the world will become a heaven in an instant. They can't be who they are yet and they can't see who or what they want yet. And vice versa. Men can't see women's beauty, their minds hide it. When you see it truly its the best there is or could be and its just buried waiting to come out to play when the time is right. beauty or life's beauty you see life clearly.

wtf r u on, buddy? cause this logic is pretty flawed.

read the picatrix and bring that same imagination. you might learn something. useful.

What are you talking about, doesn't explain his "logic" and than asks me to read something.

for real are you a bot? the structure to these is wonky as shit. beauty is also not what you think it is because, past symmetry, beauty is subjective.

my advice; start a cult about it. you'll get free shit and you'll be surrounded in this "beauty" you're so obviously obsessed with.

good luck, deluded stranger

Why do most people find that killing a women is a terrible thing, or a dog for that matter. They both have beauty, but a fish for example is a fish and people generally think its ok to kill them and eat them. Are fish beautiful yes, so you see what im saying.

Everything you said is false and delusional. We are all one entity known as god. That is the truth we have forgotten. You have not peered into the deepest truths of your mind and try to hide from it with this nonsense. Dig deeper. Do a high dose of LSD.

Inner beauty can be reflected out as outer beauty.

because what logic? did you read that shit? it's straight bonkers.

read it or don't. you may be missing out and yet , if you leave it aloe you

Everything I said is false and delusional and everything, everyone else said is God. Lol.

won't be missing a thing

What is so bonkers about the idea or fact rather that women evolved to be beautiful as an evolutionary adaptation?

That's the insane nature of it. We're all arguing with ourselves ^^

If the past & future are connected by inevitablilty, you butt hole would already be super loose from all the dicks you're going to take when you finally accept you're a faggot.

the fact that there are ugly ass women out there. also that there are men more beautiful than lots of woman. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, buddy. do you get why people say that? there may be a grain of wisdom in your ramblings, but a grain does not a man (mind) feed.

Im not the one arguing, your not really arguing either. You said Your false and delusional and I said, wut. But I will present my evidence in following post. People are obviously animals, i mean your on Cred Forums you should know that by now. Some are just better at hiding and resisting it than Cred Forums is.

Well I mean true beauty, your talking about mind beauty. You talk about Carnal love, I talk divine love. I see beyond their temporary mind to their true inner self. Which is a women. Womban. Women is man with a womb.

They are creatures opposite to man. They were created for us and vice versa, I am talking from an evolutionary standpoint beyond the subjectivity or carnal beauty.

I call God evolution because if he isn't he don't exist.

if your third eye usage was about being aware of beauty perhaps you would radiate and raise some beautiful interest in the beautyt

Hell yeah nigga thats what Im talking about reflecting inner beauty.

this much is true. and god IS the collective made up of all things, but this is truly no higher truth. just a thing that is. knowledge is the only perfect thing in all of reality. there is no such thing as a perfect being so perfect knowledge is unattainable. the path of education is a noble one, but ultimately is a practice in reaching out to the infinite well of black within which all things we are aware of rest.

beauty ain't shit btw. beauty is what girls are told they have to be or they fail at life. beauty is a cheetah running at over 60 mph so that it can dig it's claws into living meat and eat enough to live another day. beauty is indoor plumbing. op is beautifully mistaken in their stance, but in some way that they are seeking an understanding of that higher beauty, they are much like those that seek to deeply educate themselves. trying to do something good, but really just flapping their arms endlessly in this see of stars. you and me and all others will be washed away and entirely forgotten by the cosmos soon enough and that is true beauty.

Nigga you don't know what your talking about. Life is perfection being this new... to life.

Didn't even bother to respond to second paragraph but now I feel obligated, you don't see women truly, like I said above peoples minds wont really let them see what women are, their beauty is hidden by the minds of both parties.

And that is partly due to evolution, well completely due to evolution but our minds are starting to evolve to see the true beauty behind the animal.

You start to notice all of their idiosyncrasies. You become very aware of their presence.

This guy knows.

Wise words.

you're right that life is perfection and that's because what life brings with it, at least when speaking of sentience, is thought. thought is potential knowledge. things are only beautiful because there is something there to attampt to understand it and that is what strikes the "beauty" chord within us.

the truth is that you do not see woman truly. seperating them from all the other things in this chance at experience and saying that they are beauty is like me gathering a bunch of rocks and sticks and telling the sticks that they must know that rocks are beautiful because of what's inside of them and how different it makes them from sticks. that shit's dumb.

not that it matters. maybe you'll get it one day. maybe you'll ever move past this bump in the road. I think it's beautiful that you have a shot at trying for either bb

what the fuck am I reading?

Acid is a hell of a drug

some dumb ass shit. abort thread before the ghouls melt your brain

Remember kids, THEY LIVE!!!

See Right there when you say, "Because there is something to attempt to understand it and that is what strikes the beauty chord within us". That "Thing" is your mind, you have to see them without the perspective of your animal mind. As the Buddha would say, He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye. An impartial eye means non judgmental mind, meaning you see them as they truly are, spiritual beings. Or conscious sentience with a mind that blocks and distorts their own beauty and truth like yours does,

well then, yeah. women are beautiful. but so is everything else. ya friggin dingdong.

Yeah but you notice the difference between a cucumber and a women. You notice the whole creature, thats what this thread is about womens evolutionary adaptation to become physically beautiful and how therefore it changed them spiritually too, or consciously if you like. and how they are such different life forms than most other animal life.

OP read some TRP stuff on reddit just before checking into an insane asylum and then just ran with it ya know?

so can I buy meth off you or no?

note that a woman could make this same argument about men and be just as wrong as you are.

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free.

No they couldn't because they are not the same and anyone with any awareness can see that. Besides women and more beautiful men are handsome and you are a faggot

wow that fox is beautiful. I bet it has complex thoughts that we as humans will never understand. both thoughts that are unique to the individual and thoughts that are instinctual and known far and wide. like what it thinks of as attractive in possible mates. the fox truly is such a different form of life and adapts to different environments and stimuli than others. they e ven change as a whole as time goes on and their species reacts and changes to fit the changing world around it.
woooow. foxes must be women then, huh?

Can you just simplify what you mean to say? Stop making this more complicated than it needs to be. Speaking in riddles and analogies and shit.

a woma can find a man to be beautiful. has no girl ever told you you were beautiful before? sounds like you may be projecting something personal onto something entirely impersonal. weird how that happens.

Why are you bothering with people on Cred Forums? Theyre hopelessly irredeemable.

Solid punch line delivery at the end. Wasnt expecting it. 6/10.

No, they call me handsome because they are perceptive than you. Children are beautiful women are beautiful men are handsome, they are more in their heads, women are more in the present moment etc.

>Foxes having complex thoughts, kek

Obviously more complex than yours.

I can picture a fox now, I wonder which top I should wear, I wonder if I have free will, I wonder if user is retarded.