Canadian natives are the same as american niggers, except with ugly ass moustaches. Prove me wrong...

Canadian natives are the same as american niggers, except with ugly ass moustaches. Prove me wrong. Our Canadian blacks on the other hand are more peaceful and non threatening.

Let's just call them Eskomowian Negros

you have obviously never lived in america, natives are nothing like niggers

I said Canadian natives. American natives are fine.

agree about canadian blacks. It's because they usually aren't descended from slaves. A lot are 2nd gen canadians, so their parents are usually engineers and shit.

No he's right about that, although amongst will still find based ones (the more traditional ones).

What he's wrong about is Canadian blacks being different. Only difference between American and Canadian blacks is the lack of BLM or related shit. If we had a big movement like that they'd jump right on it.

Threads like this make me even happier about my dick size

I'm sorry you guys will never know what that's like =/

I have noticed an increase of american blacks coming to Canada, you can tell cause they're just as obnoxious as Canadian natives. that or straight from Africa.

American nigger detected.

prairie niggers?

With a whole handful of dick, call me what you want but it just shows how small your thing thing is, don't be jealous my guy

brb getting kookum to come look @ this while i eat my deer soup and bannock xd cuzn

there you go bragging on that Halloween snicker dick again nigga, bottom of the black gene pool with your lame ass come back.

you're a nigger, so i have a small penis? what addled niggertry have you spewed?

This is about as threatening as black Canadians get.

Nothing but these constant insecure threads on /b

But I understand when you are that insecure you want to feel like you aren't the only one so you just start bait threads like this, big dick men don't have that issue

The weekend is from Ethiopia

exactly my point.

Canadians as a whole are fucking bitches. Your entire culture revolves around America. Although im still onboard making Canada our 51st state

canada

america

could be worse

Winnipeg natives are the worst fucking natives in all of Canada. There's a reason were called murderpeg. They are a disgrace to their own people. I'm a Winnipeg Native raised by a white foster family and I'm scared shitless of my own kind here.

same niggershit different nigger pile

>Only difference between American and Canadian blacks is the lack of BLM or related shit.

I don't know man. My gf and her family are canadian and she tells me they SJWS and BLM is starting to pop up there and she was like "I don't know why that's happening we didn't do shit to them". It's probably what this guy said

OP you wouldn't hapen be from Winnipeg would ya? If you are from the Peg. I totally see where you're coming form.