Tattoo thread!

Tattoo thread!
Put here your ideas

simply ebic

has a nignog ever seen your tat and think its about black slavery or some dumb shit?

I'll tattoo it tomorrow. I hope that does not happen so

I want that but instead of "A man Chooses A Slave Obeys" I would use "Would you Kindly"

Christ that shit is gay.

you're very so much cooler of the OP

Sissy tattoo

I'm planning of getting a giant tattoo of that rug on my back.

opinions?

Another

gay, get a real corset piercing.

so oribinal, rly shows off ur oonique pursonaltee, 9/10 i must sai

I'm thinking of getting a piece of prickly-pear cactus that covers my calf and shin. All in black work, similar to an old chromolithograph illustration. It's hard to find a good example.

Mine, got it when I was 16. I get compliments all the time surprisingly.

Gayfag here

I want to get a tattoo, dunno if anyone would get it.

Lotr nerd. I want the text from the doors of Durin tattooed around my asshole... "speak friend, and enter"

I don't know if I regret this.

I'm poorfag. Buy me one

It's awesome

This is crap. But good crap. You done well.

Tattoo's: Because developing a personality is hard

Tattoo's: Who needs a job anyways?

Tattoo's: How else will people see how unique I am if don't get something permanently adhered to my body that 10,000 other people have as well?

Tattoo's: Because I like this band so much I need everyone to know about it constantly

Tattoo's: "This one means like hope and wisdom bruh..."

Is this a gay BDSM tattoo?

good luck finding a willing tattoo artist

Where's that from?

I've seen tattoo's on almost every single body part, i'm sure I can find one willing to get near my asshole.

No but it might as well be.

you spelled carp wrong

>I absolutely refuse to believe some people find tattoo's stupid and the thought I spent 400 dollars on something permenant AND stupid makes me so uncomfortable I'm going to write it off as trolling

>Tattoo's: Who needs a job anyways?

confirmed old faggot, this hasnt been an issue for close to 8 years

>not sure if facepalm or bait

are you josh or did 2 people think that was a good idea for a tattoo

Bioshock tattoo

FAR longer than that.

Aspiring artist looking to get into tattooing.
Also gay. Would tattoo your asshole in a heartbeat lmao.

Yeah but the thing im wondering is why do you think we would care about your opinion.

Well it's called a Celtic triskellion, namely an Irish thing though lots of other cultures have used it. I saw it in a game, some guy had them tattooed on his knuckles. I thought it was bad ass and got it on my wrist haha.

Hence the "I was 16" part. But at least I don't regret it.

Oh kek. I played that game and I only recognized what it was when you mentioned that.

Learn some basic grammar or kill yourself for being a complete fucking retard. Pick whichever option you prefer.

for a little job sure, but i have full sleeves and work has a team leader in a blue collar job.

For high paying office jobs its only been about a decade you can get away with it.

I simply posted my "opinion" (opinions supported by facts are not opinions but we'll go with it).

You're the one who chose to reply. Why would you reply if you didnt care? It's almost as if you're a teenage girl posting "i dont even care".

Sure you don't sweety.

The thoughts of someone who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Who are you? A Christian parent in the 90's? You're probably some ugly faggot who keeps seeing his crush tossed around like a whore by the guys with tattoos at your school

This is my most recent.

Dope man! Aphex Twin is a madman/

Permanent* fucking kill yourself

Another of mine.

I'm josh but I don't know what's going on here

Depends where you live, what body parts it's tattooed on and what job you are going for. Where I live professions like teaching are only starting to accept it. Things like full sleeves might still be an issue, not entirely sure.

>You made a horrible decision that's going to last forever
>YEAH WELL UR TEMPORARY POST WASNT AS TEHCNICALLY ACCURATE AS IT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE BEEN! CHECKMATE

It's time to stop posting.

>at your school

haha, ah yes. I forget this website is full of teenagers.

>You're probably some
dont strawman dude, its a terrible habit, and make you look retarded in rl.

It's not me Ryan.

I thought he was just heavy into the LGBT community.

Yeah none of those are backed by facts though. Maybe the job one you might have a point.

I don't see myself getting a tattoo, but if I did I would get the mark of Khorne or the Quake logo.

You're right, I'm really sorry I mistyped something (not misspelled considering I typed that correctly already) my mistake, you win this little disagreement.

I shouldnt of done something so fucking stupid that's going to last forever. I promise I'll do better in the future.

I wanna get a tattoo on each side of my chest. two skunks. one is holding a spade. they each have a speech bubble saying "hey you" and the other "who me?" Ones pointing and the other is pointing at himself

If you say so. I've known men my Grandfathers age that wore full sleeves or complete chest-necklines. The one ran his own lumber company here in the North West. The other was a CFO of some paper business out near the Lakes until he retired.

Depends where you live

This gets posted all the time. I'm not a fan.

I've always liked the dark Lady but I'm not that much of a fag to get a tattoo of her. Thought about one similar to this though.

Well thank god. Even keep it bleached so shouldnt be a bit deal I'd think. And by bleached I mean like... I use a bleaching cream thing. Way too embarrassed to actually have someone else do it.

An asshole tattoo would help me come out of my shell I think, no?

EXCELLENT!

With little to no knowledge of tattoo culture in a world where it's widely accepted by most cultures... you stand your ground. Would almost be admirable if you weren't a faggot

Josh has a good taste

I always thought it was a good icebreaker.
> Hi I'm user and I have a tattooed ass hole.

oh wtf

If this isn't Ryan (I checked) the. It must be Austin, so once again, not me. (That other Josh can fuck off)

"You know what they say about people who assume" -you

its the symbol for illusion

Fucking kek.
Im not a fag, but I would want to see that on someone.

this. i want to get one of boards of canada

IMPRESSIVE

Say what you will about Quake Champions, but the voice they got for the announcer sounds great from that single utterance of "excellent".

I'm way too socially awkward for that. I swear to god one time I used the "How much does a polar bear weigh? .... enough to break the ice" line once.

They pity laughed, I had nothing to say afterwards, I got drunk, went home, masturbated to the thought of them, and rarely saw them afterwards.. That's one of many lowpoints of my life.

Looks more like the Half-Life lambda. I am thinking of getting one too one day.

Here's mine.
Cuz I eat pussy and am good at it kek
Supposed to last 6 months. Had it for 8 years.

Clearly you've never applied for a job with a salary over 50k. I have tattoos but all are covered in formal wear

That looks like an STD at best, mouth cancer at worst

Real deep.

Just keep stepping out of your bubble and practice. Read the room and if all else fails hold a drink and just listen to other people. There is only one person I know that has zero chance at fixing his social skills and he is quite literally autistic - but God knows he still tries and makes everyone uncomfortable.

this oughtta be fun...

Christian Weston Chandler?

It is

I'm 23, I make 55k/y and I have a large tattoo on my forearm, always work wearing a t-shirt.

Suck my balls

I too knew this feel. I ditched the fucker as hard as I could.

Fuck. That made my day.

Just got mine-

are you fucking retarded? i make 6 figures with full sleeves on both arms, loads others and a few piercings. we dont live in the 40's anymore bro

So you're gay? Good for you I guess

ben?

agreed looks nasty. only time people will see it are glimpses unless you outright show them. Everyone thinks you have herpes.

just left fort frolic ;)

gonna get the type o logo anytime soon

IT WAS ONLY TWO LINKS!! TWO LINKS!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got this while in Denmark. It's from Royal Copenhagen pottery; I'm a potter. Ideally, I'll work up from here, adding designs from the pottery of places I visit.

That linework is really good.

i hate this and i love it

I want to get this as a tattoo Don't know where either over my heart (it's called the well of souls) or on my back

Get it around your butthole.

I'd say go for the back. The placement on your chest will look awkward.

Maybe the gay user will do it

I want a full back tattoo of the American Flag.

it might work dead center to nipples

Would fuck

Do you feel like a walking billboard with tattoos of products? What if you lose interest in that or the franchise goes a direction you don't like? Just curious.

Ad Victoriam?

This.. I work for a Class 1 railroad that employs 48k people. Our shop has about 500 employees, probably 3/4 of which are visibly tattooed (I'm still too big of a chicken shit to get one, but I want to be brave enough to get one). Even our superintendent who is around 50 years old and probably makes $300k/yr or more with bonuses has two big dragon tattoos on his forearms.

Tattoos preventing employment is a myth beyond shitty minimum wage retail jobs as long as they're not retard-tier facial tattoos.

55k per year is weak

especially at 23 faggot

Most people dont recognize the symbol so i don't feel like im advertising much. If the franchise goes to shit it's not the end of the world, the original trilogy + episode 3 + clone wars are good enough.

No, star wars (jedi order logo)

> I can fap to this

25k annually is average salary for someone in early 20's. Just saiyan.

Or are you trying to be one of those "i'm 18 and make 900k a month" types? Nobody is impressed by your lies faggotron.

boi is that a mother fucking race track rug?

my dog just died and i want to get something, im a guy

dont want a self portrait of my dog or a paw anywhere on me, those are all on women

No. Ad Victoriam.

just saiyan you're full of shit

i make 900k on the toilet faggot, eat shit

>but why would anyone lie on the internet

one way to show everyone you've never seen a girl naked outside of a computer screen

Looks like the Ametuer sketch leprechaun from Alabama drawing

Same. Girl who has it isn't too bad looking either. Obviously a complete slunt and whornt to have it.

yeah i prefer to fuck girls with their clothes on.

Not that guy but that depends entirely on location. $55k/yr is pretty damn good in the midwest. That's about what my dad makes working in IT at a hospital. Average household income (typically two people's salaries) in my state is only about $66k/yr. I'm making $63k/yr base pay without OT.

55k is good-tier in the midwest but shit-tier in coastal states

ad victoriam brother

Sam P?

kinda homo
no homo but you apparently had none idea what you want and choosed something random from the 1st page of the book

OK

ew

Boii from Rome total war used it as the symbol

Bioshock and Elite dangerous

you aren't deep and compelling person because you have some tattoos nobody cares about.
Tattoos are ugly as shit and will always be a faggot/tramp stamp.

OK

My first and last tatoo. We're all gonna make it Brahs

have some major 3d damage on my legs with crush injuries that required skin grafts

got opposing opinions from ink dudes whether or not a tat would be stable

I want to take advantage of 3d landscape to lay down epic images, but am not going to bother if the ink won't hold

wat do? leg related

Listen to the artist. If they don't think the ink will hold, then it probably won't. Scarification may be an option though.

>words
>shitty unconnected script
just awful

Get that removed before it's too late

U Mirin Brah ?

Heres one I did up to cover a shitty one, hasnt been inked yet

Sydney

I have this idea for a tattoo

It's Kakashi from naruto pulling out his giant erect cock out of his pants
Here's the best part, there's a little bit of jizz coming out.
I think I should get it on my upper arm

>crush injuries
Story? Looks gnarly. I didn't even need skin grafts when I burnt my hand and got a lot of 1st degree and some patches of 2nd

>inb4 DUDE BOR DUDE, BATMAN LOL
means a lot more than that to me

The only tattoo Ive ever wanted

DUDE BOR DUDE, BATMAN LOL

Sick tats, those burns look super real

Obviously, BioShock inspired.

Any cool ideas for stuff like this? Emphasis on the android stuff

Fuckers

yeah, dont.
get shit that matters not edgy shit you'll regret in a year

Doesn't matter what it means to you, you are displaying it publicly. With no context, you look like a stupid batman fag.
Here's an idea, express yourself in ways that don't require you looking like a complete fucking retard to everyone around you

I want one of these so bad. I am a welder and machinist by trade and fascinated with robotics and the like. Seems to be the only thing that I've continued to want year after year when other ideas faded away.

No doubt that's true.
It's purely for the novelty of it. Good pickup line tho and it's worked a fair amount.
But it does look like garbage

FUAAARK Brah

Siamese twin prostitutes

You mean like posting on Cred Forums?

I got this about a week ago.

3 links. They weren't strait, there were no words. Do it right.
Also
>wrist tattoos of chains
>current year politics happen
>mfw people think you're probably just a white cuck for #blm
>cant get employed because tattoos can't be covered

That's not bad. High arm can at least be covered

>family guy
More cringe than the wrist chains
I'd get a tattoo but nothing impacted me so much that I wanted to mark my skin with it.
>wanted to get a Riven (Myst 2) dagger
>myst 5 comes out and ruins the series

>wanted to get an ink circuit board like mirrors edge
>mirrors edge 2 comes out and ruins the series

>considered getting the 2 headede eagle from the Russian flag
>I'm true slav
>can't really see why I would spend money on it

>considering matching ink with gf
>been with her almost a decade
>can't tell if itd be a good reminder of her or cringy.

Idk man. I think too much to get one.

>Tattoo's

How do you get it wrong 5 times?

so im supposed to censor myself around the normies?
nigga you just might be retarded, idgaf what people think about it, it only matters what i think.

That's the gayest

One of mine.

>not centering it on your bellybutton

idiot

Oh, I thought it was some sort of slightly autistic atheist thing

Censorship? You retarded? It's not about censorship it's about not looking like a ugly retard for the rest of your life.

If you need to draw on your own skin to express yourself or show you have a personality, then you are already doomed.

From what I have learned from Farcry 3, as you add onto your tattoo, you'll become a powerful and efficient killer.

Why?

Why? For Riotfest?

Are these two gals your long lost loves? Do you have sex with with conjoined twin prostitutes often? Is that your thing? Is it your lifetime goal to have sex with Siamese twin prostitutes ?

You shoulda spent more than $1.38 on a tattoo that is gonna last you forever. It looks awful :P

Scar tissue can be very hard to ink depending on how bad it is. Its not like inking regular skin. Listen to the inlets that day it meant be done, ask why. Anyone who says yes, is probably incapable and it will look like shit.

>former tattoo artist that inked for 7 years.

>mommy told me tattoos are bad for people
>mommy also told me that tattoos are for jerks cuz dad had one when he left us

i got plenty of personality kid, tattoos dont dictate your life.
apparently you're too weak to know anything about not letting something run yours

You may thank the gays for all metrosexual fads, like brunch and shaving pubic hair.

I can't tell where this is on their body

yep go for it

Wanna get this done eventually. Not really a mega fan of the generic anchors and pin up stuff, but figure this is pretty unique and different from the standard stuff.

Nah. That was coincidental timing.
Explain what you think looks bad.

Y'all need to get some watercolor tattoos up in this shit. Those are the best.

Dick ink should only ever be "inflate to 50psi"

If anyone recognizes the tattoo they probably haven't seen a girl either so its pretty incognito

You're a faggot for not being original

do you actually care about futurama that much?

Eh, watercolor just isn't for me. They can look nice, but I don't want a piece in the style.

Someone doesn't know much about brand new ink.

Dragon with a clit for a nose in a suit?

Last watercolor tatt from me because im too lazy to go hunting for more pictures.
>watercolor tattoos are the best tatts

Yep

Solid 7 seasons, all good, unlike its retarded brother The Simpsons which continues to embarrass us all. Also I like the take on the generic pinup anchor crap you usually see.

is that yours or are you just posting everything you see?

^this

Again....Kys faggot. Unoriginal.

Gay religious shit

Not bad. I'd get it inked. Artist did a pretty good job...judging by pic....which could be misleading.

i plan on getting this one on my shoulder

Liptattoofag here,
If I can offer any advice, I like all of mine but I am going back and getting alot touched up or redone by this really talented girl near me.
I have certainly learned that 1 really good one is alot better than a few mediocre ones.
>that's common sense
Yeah yeah I'm just saying.
There are alot of well done ones In this thread and artists these days are very talented. Just be careful.

I feel ya my man. Theyre soft and rad and all, but i wouldnt do all my tatts in the style.
Thinking about getting a sleeve done in the style or maybe a thigh or back piece. But thats it aside from occasional smaller tatts

well, thats like your opinion

edgelord/10

long story short, crushed between two vehicles when semi jackknifed. caught me right between crotch and knees. dragged underneath car further up the block, trapped face down, straddling tire of car, one leg folded in half the usual length due to compound fracture femur origami. broke jaw, nose when face went through car window, briefly stunned but never lost consciousness. called in my own 911, dispatcher thought it was a joke until the call center lit up with a dozen other calls. first week in hospital, I was stuck in post-op, not even stable enough for ICU because of fat embolisms and compartmental syndrome. was even prepped for amputation once, but my dad said fuck no because he used to be combat medic and didn't think necessary.

fucked by political judge in pocket of oil company who owned semi - still owe hospital bills years later, plus my attorney died while under bar investigation for sandbagging cases for bribes.

also, my mom died last week

so, how's your day been?

Whats with all these "chains"? All the links are the same size yet those are connected by a small ring?

Nah mate, wish it was. Dont feel like sharing my tatts in my dark ass room, but i DO plan on getting some watercolor ones.

>unoriginal
so what would you consider original faggot?
judging by you liking that circuitry shit i'd say you're actually retarded

being bred right now too

Should be joined at the vag....would convey the message better.

And it looks like shit

Nose is fucked up

Same....just random colored shit, randomly placed like it "splattered". Gay af imo

You're a waste of human skin

>somebody with epic batman tat calling others retarded

mmmmh is that apple juice

The Fappening is afoot

>somebody with shit taste judging others
did mommy ever tell you no one cares?
thanks for calling it epic ;)

thanks. pretty much my mindset. would rather go without, than have bad ink. less is more.

Exactly. There's no detail, color, shading, and the line work is shit (look closely).

naruto

Nice "muscle". You just get done bench pressing a Big Mac?

I have a scar on my shoulder the exact shape of a crescent moon (caused by the fact I do weird shit when I am asleep).

Should I get it tattooed? Can you even get scars tattooed?

Pretty neat

samefagging this hard

these kind of threats always end the same way: every tattoo is shit one way or another.

Yes but the healed final product will vary.

Tattooed by siamese twin artists who shared one arm and had parkinsons.

it's awesome that you idiots mark yourselves so i know who to stay the fuck away from.

it always has the same people in it
>those who get tattoos
>those who complain about them

Thinking about getting a tattoo of Moot

How original...

ohh isn't it cute, the little user is trying to justify why he doesn't have friends

Is there a reason you feel that way?

Cool Epic Skull Dude tattoo

Just looks like someone chucked a paint can or two at her

Test

Find a GOOD inked with years (at least 10) of experience. Ask to see previous work, especially if they have done scar ink. Ask what they think. Thick, heavy, scarring can be a real bitch and have to keep in mind it might not go well. Listen to what your heart tells you as well.

Hell, I've got quite a few scars. Nothing big surface area wise, but I'd never get them inked. Its part of who you are and tells a story about you already. Why try and rewrite that story?

>inb4 hurr durr degenerates
>inb4 cuz i dont have one so no one should
>inb4 daddy had tattoos and he beat me

and those who don't like x tattoo for y reason. doesnt matter what it is or how it looks. that's why I don't participate.

>hurr durr.....you sure newfriend?

"lay a lot of pipe"

meaning you and your bro are into anal sex with other men?

>would get inked/10

>hurr durr vpn
most likely not but it's fun to make you mad

Seriously...
If it's a personal preference I get that but all tattooed ppl are bad?
That's kinda.....closed minded. Js. Each to their own though.

Is this a cringe thread? all of these are so fucking bad

*inker

Impressive

he probably was told by his parents "tattoos r bad and people who get them r bad"
oh well, i dont have to justify shit to some faggot on the internet that ill never meet
or at least i hope to god i dont

my big brother and i are both potters. he has been talking about getting small silhouettes of his signature forms in a grid on his chest or upper arm, adding more over time. i always thought it was a cool idea.

>implying you made me mad
Zozzle....try harder faggot. Like your gay barman ink, you failed once again.

dude I love angry birds star wars edition

oh gosh darnit, well better go tell my mom to spank em since i didnt win this internet battle
foiled once again!

fatcep

Not the best artist, but drew these up.

check out my sick boner cross tattoo

Yup....no tendies for you tonight young man.

Samefag.

Yo i have the same tat. Except without the text.

Right,
I totally get disliking them. Half my upper body is covered and I still see ones that make me cringe. But the ones I have that ppl dislike I got for me. So I don't really mind if someone else doesn't like it.
Now if it just looks bad that's different. Like poorly done. But still.
There are some clean skins that are terrible people and tattooed people that are awesome. And vice versa.
Guess we still judge people by what they look like still like in middle school.
>hurr durr you're on 4chin faggot.
I'm aware. And there are smart people here too. Just making a point

good thing they pixellated the top one inch of her buttcrack. my mom probably would have made me turn the computer off if she saw me looking at that.

Last one.

Kys

Kinda generic, but not bad. Lines are decent, but not 10/10

He could be bulking you idiot.

cool, can you design me a Moot tattoo?

something like pic related

I was waiting to disagree, then I scrolled through the thread and you're totally right.

I'm kind of hoping it's just contained to this thread alone, and all of you assholes don't just have shitty taste

Zainz?

you're right, you'll never regret that in 20 years.
>black ink will never run or fade
>all that shading will be preserved trust me
It's like you walked into a tattoo parlor and told the artist, "give me a black blob I'll have to describe to everyone I met for the rest of my life".

It's on their arm, but it's two pictures taken from two angles and editted to one picture

let me guess... you're training for MMA

>i pretend to know what good art is on skin, and incredibly hard surface to draw on
remind me what level of autism you have?