you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't look like this guy

i'm black

i'm a dog

I don't train... Wait I'm a train

Not enough money for roids

cuz he is ugly as fuck.

believe me, im fucking trying
takes time. one day. i will do it

I'm black, and trying to look like this woman (body-wise).

I don't wear speedos

im lazy and would rather spend my time fapping and don't particularly care enough to spend anytime at the gym.

Post pics bby plz

I am

Yup

Fuck off Jeff, no one likes you

I'm too fat

Because I'm not a manlet

Tacos and beer

Not everyone has photoshop...

From a few months ago. I'm somewhat thinner now.

Don't stop dude, discipline is the driving force behind greatness.

Also if you're starting working out, don't even look at this as your goal for your body. So many of those muscles are unnecessary and only get in the way, honestly.

If you're only going for aesthetics sure you can look like him, but if you want strength work on toning your body.

I'm not a faggot who has nothing to offer anyone other than looks that will fade very quickly.

He's supposedly 6'

Videogames and food

what the fuck do you care faggot

Middle aged, endomorph, and lazy. So while muh genetics actually do have some bearing, mostly it's lack of motivation and a love of beer.

I'm not a faggot

idonttrain

you have 10 seconds to explain why Jeff placed 16th at Mr Olympia

Because I don't want to spend 20 hours at the gym and spend the other 4 eating nothing but protein dust

Jeff pls go

Because my gf likes the way I look.

Becuase I look like this...

nigger I fucking spent 30 minutes in the gym today thats like no time at all

she's a liar and you know it

Pecs when

He looks like he was poured from a mold.
Not in a good way.

he's natural you dumb shit cunt

I don't want muscles, just to be thin.

Less faggy than this ultra-alpha bullshit

I'm too lazy. I'm fairly lean, but that kind of muscle takes dedication, supplements, dieting, steroids in exactly the right balance... Too much work to look like an adonis. I'm happy with what genetics and a physically demanding job has given me.

I have pectus excavtum

High metabolism, but I'm getting there

No combination of diet and exercise gives you that much muscle with that little fat to support it.

Cause I'm too busy looking like this god.

>Jeff "le cookies" Seid
>Natty

Jeff pls go

Oh my god!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't know this boyfriend was in the thread? Nice to meet you! What does his dick taste like?

Because we're two different people

>>dicks in butts
>>fingers in butts
Outrageous fun

He's been training for 10 years if he was on gear don't you think he would look like Buendia?
His fat free mass index is like 26 sure which is the natty limit, not that surprising

men's physique is weird. contemporary BB'ing fucking sucks

How is that less faggy?

semen

10 seconds? How about this - McDonalds, beer, WoW, potato chips, Mt Dew, sit on my ass all day at work, sit on my ass all day at home.

I think that's about 10 seconds, and it pretty well explains it all, OP. If you need more, let me know.

Because I don't want to. I'm 6'1", 205 pounds of blub and I am perfectly content that way. I do my job effectively, live my life and take care of my shit. I couldn't give less of a fuck what my muscles look like.

not using roids, that's why

but I do lift more than him, lel fgt

They're cheaper than you think

Why do you always post your shitty body here? Your abs stick out more than your pecs.

No

He asked for it.

>They're cheaper than you think
In my case, it's not the price, it's that you can never be completely sure what you are getting.

This is the main reason I want all drugs to be legal. It's safer that way.

He is actually natural holy shit you guys are fucking mad
having a fat free mass index of 26 isn't that impossible

Because i dont use Pothoshop

Yeah I hear that.

Keep dreaming.

>h-he's natty guise,he just trains hard and eats a strict diet
I bet you think calum,alon gayboy,matt ogus and all these faggots are natties too.you're fucking delusional

I don't take test

I drink too much and eat garbo food.. Put on 10kg this year.

Because there's no way in hell anybody's going to look like that on dianabol and test e.

no roids and havent been lifting since what I was waht? 14?

"I don't wanna die tomorrow knowing I could've had a piece of cake tonight. I don't wanna exercise because I don't wanna die sore, I wanna die full."
—Gabriel Iglesias

You're missing the best part. Also a six pack with no pecs is ugly as fuck, but whatever.

Not really in it for looks.

wew

because mcdonalds fucked my shit up

Real men have real jobs and can't work out all day like a faggot with no life

Because I live a more woodsman/survivalist type lifestyle, and don't see the use in building my musculature chiefly to become aesthetically pleasing to women I don't cater to.

Coming home with a boar over my shoulder makes the missus wet, though.

Genetics, age, full time job, no access to steroids, I'm straight.

I'm with this guy sorta. I am a bigger build but I am a chemist by trade. I lift heavy and eat what I want. Don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I don't look like that because I drank a glass of water today

I like food and hate exercise

>i'm too lazy to get fit

A regular workout would take 45-60 minutes of your time, user. Maybe a bit more.

difficult degree at university and part time job about the same.

not common opinion, but i think people obssesed with muscles till those levels are mostly brainless

because im fat and lazy as fuck, not giving fuck about anything, spending all day fapping and playing vidya.
so looking like that because muh aestethics and attention whoring is least of my concern, also i dont do drugs

No one can look like Jeff Seid

Don't want nor need to.

Because I don't go the the gym for a living, and I have no interest in dropping the absurd amount of money necessary on protein and all the other retarded supplements people take these days in order to achieve this.

cause I spend my time trying to look like pic related. which is superior

because i dont like the bodybuilder aesthetic

There's only one person to look up to

Why did you block out your wiener?

good taste

He was unhealthy and died though, so no thanks

"Aesthetics is much more than just being physically appealing. It is a lifestyle, a way of life. One does not attain aesthetic perfection over night. It takes years of consistency to shape your physique into a masterpiece, but more, it takes you to change your entire outlook on life."

straight from that faggot's website

cuz steroids are gay

No one wants to see that.

you are delusional

I like being able to move.

delusions.jpg

im half black and hes not.

I don't feel like it.

workin on it. though im gonna get a bigger chest than him.

He died of a congenital heart defect.

I spend my time working on my career to make more money.. women like money more than muscles.

because of the chan

I have a job and shit....

rough translation: I can only lift, I don't have any sort of redeeming quality other than looking good, and I'm a gigantic faggot.