Be me

>be me
>be 22 years old and a cartpusher
>no coworker inside really gives a shit about me
>already been working for 1 month so it's not gonna get better
>push carts in the heat all DAY
>I work hard because I don't want to lose this one thing I have going in my life
>just realized I have no girlfriend and I'm a virgin and I don't have one single female friend in real life
>decide to message a bunch of girls on meetme
>they only reply if you ask how much for sex it seems
>finally one replies and I get her number, we kept texting each other a lot throughout the day but she stopped responding when I sent her a pic of me

I'm so fucking doomed Cred Forums, don't feel sorry for me but at least have some sympathy please.

> keep working bro
> Talk to people that you work with
> make friends with them
> go to gym
> work on looks, dress, etc
> work on positive attitude
> go to college or trade school
You're gonna make it

This. You got this, user.

for reals. all you can do is push forward and make goals. aspire user. fucking aspire. dont let go.

It does not get any better. These are your golden years, if you cant do better now your fucked forever.

For fucks sake just quit your job and get a better education or just get a better job, preferably one that does not pay minimum wage.

This guys a nigger you should just kill yourself before it gets worse op

Just play some League Of Legends.
Always helps me :'v

> keep working bro
>bro
> go to gym
> work on looks, dress, etc
> work on positive attitude
/soc/unt

Dem edges

pic of urself so i can bash on you

Be the best damn cartpusher you can be OP

Having sympathy is feeling sorry for someone, numbnuts.

In all actuality, OP, you should find a girl with low self esteem and slowly build each other up to the point where you two don't feel like crap anymore.

Dont try too hard on other people, try hard to be better for yourself, go to the gym, study something, people are going to be there in time

If you did well in school, and have a career you can see yourself in that requires a degree, go to college.

I would say join a trade, but you're complaining about working in the heat pushing carts, so you probably wouldn't make it doing what I do.

I am also 22, joined the Ironworkers Union last year. Im making around $30/hr and will top out at $43/hr with a steady $1-$2 raise every year plus health insurance, and 2 retirement accounts.

If you think you can turn that pussy into a set of balls, join a trade. Its hard work, but its rewarding as fuck and a lot of money for people our age. Joining a union gets you into a brotherhood, everyone helps everyone. Friends are made fast, and gives you a sense of belonging.

It probably saved my life. I highly recommend it if you can work with your back.

Why does every faggot think going to a gym with their current state of mind, which happens to make them not be able to talk to people, is a good idea?

Try to do things you like OP, forget about other people right now, just focus on you because there is no way a woman would like a guy with your current attitude towards life. Ladies like when the man knows what he wants in life.

Just kill urself you useless faget

Join the military bro, you'll make friends and get in shape and make money, once you fix yourself then focus on women.

If you're not happy with you, why should a girl?

Not to mention, it gets/keeps you in shape fast. I lost 80lbs my 6 months and have now gained 50 back in pure muscle.
I didn't change my eating habits, I didn't diet. If anything I eat worse now, but it doesn't matter. I used My Fittness pal for a while trying to lose weight/monitor intake vs output of calories. I started off needing to eat 1750 cal a day or less to lose weight. Now after adding a day of work, Ill lose weight if I eat under 9,550 cals.

this

generally people in wage slave jobs are there to survive doing the less work its possible. they are too lazy to pursuit new goals, make their lives better. if youre with shitty people you start to stink

I couldn't put it in words, but this is what I meant by the brotherhood part. Thanks user.

Join diamond dogs preferably.

Follow this m8. Commit to it. You're gonna make it user.

Don't be afraid to change OP. If your miserable, change it. If you can't, work towards it.

hang in there bro, you'll make it :(

i'm not happy either