Just moved schools

>just moved schools
>Don't have any friends, like always
>Super cute girl asks me to go to football game
>She used to cut herself and I find that very attractive for some reason
>I go
>We have fun
>We start dating
>Because I never have any friends and I'm a sensitive bitch and I didn't have anybody to talk to about things
>I tell her everything from my attempted suicide to my abusive father and she cared.
>I did everything I could to make her feel good
>I reassured her and made sure she never had a shitty day.
>I told her I would never leave her because I wouldn't want to put her through that and I meant it and she was so glad to hear it. (Yes I know I'm a bitch)
>She dumps me after a month because im too clingy.
>I cri like a bitch because she was my only freind and I trusted her very very deeply. She had been through a major break up after years and is why she cut herself. I thought she would appreciate it if I gave a shit.
>Lesson learned.
Women fucking suck.
I'm tired of being kind. I think I'll become an insensitive douchebag like you fuckers so I don't get hurt so often.

You should date men instead.

Fag

Welcome to reality my friend.

Had a woman pull the same shit to me.

Fuck and dump

>I'm tired of being kind. I think I'll become an insensitive douchebag like you fuckers so I don't get hurt so often.
Stop dude, you're embarrassing yourself. Enjoy your years of being friend zoned and bitter that girls don't want to be attached to you.

your problem is thinking a girl you fuck can be your friend

A lot of women suck, yeah. Keep trying though, once you become the typical douchebag, you are doing nothing but perpetuating the douche cycle. Learn from your mistakes and give it another go dude, everybody fucks up sometimes.

kind? you dumped all your emotional baggage on her like she was your free therapist bitch. no wonder she left your emotionally unstable bitch ass.

40 kindfag here

you will always be kind, there is nothing you can do to change this, even if you try to be mean you will feel bad and then be kind.

embrace it, there are people out there that will appreciate it and love you for it. problem tho, no one in school is mature enough to realize.

I only told her because she did the same thing. She dumped her emotions on me.

I should thanks.

nigga girls want a man who can handle himself
a man that is a man
talk about your shit to your buddies or in this case here
also checked

op dont listen to Whether you like it or not, you have to treat all people with some degree of shit, especially if theyre close to you. Its just important to know how much shit to give to which person, and when and how.

Be the douchebag, but dont go too far. Thats about it.

Girls and women arent the same m8. Girls want you to give to them but never take, and they dont care about you or your baggage. They just want someone to take care of them and have fun.

Women have been through enough shit to tolerate your baggage as long as you tolerate theirs. Thats what youre looking for.

This to an extent.
Asshole men cause emotionless sluts, vice versa.

The best thing to do is try your best in the relationship while knowing that she probably gonna leave and convincing yourself that "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

Just go from relationship to relationship learning from the last and listening to the knowledge of the people who have more experience.

>Asshole men cause emotionless sluts and vice versa

Good to know someone else picked up on that.

Its bc youre a bitch. Women want men, not women.

Whats the point of getting with them except to use them for sex if they dont want to nurture my feelings at all? Why give a fuck? Its not like being around them is enjoyable most of the time.

Stop being a clingy emotional woman and this wont happen. Also stop acting like an insecure teenage boy who feels the need to express his feelings to women and talk about suicide, no one likes that. You shouldn't date attention seeking teenage sluts. Date real women u underaged fag,

Sounds like you got women down to a tee.

The only thing they're good for is sex.

U dont understand, dating isnt about crying and hugging while talking about attempted suicide and cutting. Only insecure millennial teenagers do that. Youre too young or immature, just give up.

:(

She's an emotional girl, of course she did, doesn't mean you turn into a bitch in return. grow a fucking set of testicles for christ's sake.

First thing I read and I kek. First post best post.
+1

>U
How is it being twelve?

I never said it was about crying or hugging faggot. I just know that being around them is a bother, and since they wont bother to support me while i support them, all theyre good for is sex, which the other user agreed with. Stop splitting. Im not whatever stereotype you have in your mind for me.

nurture your feelings? holy cringefuck

OP has no game or social skills tbh, which is why he went for the emo depressed girl and jumped on the first opportunity he had to express his feelings. It all makes sense when you read is original post.
>I tell her everything from my attempted suicide to my abusive father and she cared.
>my abusive father
Explains why OP is so shit with women and relationships aswell as social interactions.

Good point, OP should just gag on cock while crying about daddy hitting him. Then he won't disappoint all the women.

Fuck off, youre pathetic. Trying to act alpha all of sudden because you got fucking rejected. Youre a fucking a bitch. Youre no better than a woman or a faggot so quit talking trash.

Why get with a woman who cant nurture? Honestly, you can act tough all you want and try to seem like youre super alpha and that everything else is shameful, but were all human. Everyone likes feeling loved, even males. Youll have to grow up one day and get over memes that say you need to be a certain way. I want love, sex, or money. If you cant help me with any of that, you can go fuck yourself, no matter who you are. Thats what it comes down to.

All im saying is if they wont love, and they wont be any other form of support, why give a fuck apart from sex?

>no responses

bumpin in case theyre taking too long

There are other forms of support, money and fucking for exemple. Its your own fault youre an emotional faggot who jumped on the first occasion he had to get a girlfriend. You wouodnt have had this problem if you werent craving love and attention this badly bc of your shit childhood.

Im not OP you stupid fuck. Ive been with plenty of women at it was all shit. Sex and money is easy. Love is unicorn level rare and that why i want it.

It does sound like you were being too clingy.
>learn how to life

Keep those walls high, OP. Don't tell people, especially women, things that can be used against you.

NO FUCK THAT, PREPARE YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE NIGGER BECAUSE THIS SHIT GETS ME SO FUCKING MAD.

you dont even fucking know bud, "guys to clingy" is fucking bullshit fucking youre feeding them attention and they love that shit they all fucking do, and you know what and decent women doesnt pull this shit, no what happens is they get bored with your attention and want someone elses they need that shit because they're fucking garbage cans, they whore around going to every fucking cock in a mile radius"give me attention I need it, Im a piece of shit" no fuck that, any girl like that isnt worth the cum I spill on the floor, Ive had only 2 good relationships, and you know why, because they werent fucking attention whore cunts, they were decent human beings fuck you nigger

You wont get it you faggot. Its bullshit

I did this became a complete asshole, started openly berating everyone, now I have no friends but goddamn ive never been happier

Its because clingy = weak, once a girl realizes she can get better she will leave.

*once a complete pile of human garbage

FTFY

seriously thought thats like 90% of girls and the other 10% who arent like this are still fucking mental

What fucking world do you think you live in? Have you been watching too many disney movies? Girls aren't "be nice to get sex and my devotion" machines. If you tell some girl "I will never leave you" just like that they'll get weirded out (as would I if some girl I met recently said that shit to me).

Dude, focus on making friends. You'll be a lot better off with a few friends than being dependent on a relationship.

nice b8

I will, no matter the circumstances. Ill fucking brainwash someone if i have to.

I get what i want because i make sure i do, even if its something considered childish or impossible.

How is that bait?

Relationships, even friendships, are built off of give and take. If someone is nice to you, and you dont give them shit back, the other party member has the right to get pissy. Its more complex than that, obviously, especially considering these things called signs that let others know if theyre interested or not. However, if im going to be nice to you, youre either going to give me something back, or you can go fuck yourself. Sex and devotion are two of those options.

Not the other poster btw.