>pic related
I have 5 sisters. Ask me anything

how many have you cum in

which one of them has a dick ?

Have nudes ?

whats up with the big white line in the picture

Are they hot and can you send pics?

checkd

ever do anything sexual with any of them?

Have they ever held you down and forcibly put makeup and girl clothes on you, and forced you to be their sister?
>This is my fetish.shame

What happens if your sisters sincronize periods?
Hell?

WHat happens if yoursisters sync periods?

How many sisters do you have?

Im trying to convince them for a gang ban

Shit, if I had five sisters who wore pantyhose around the house I'd be in trouble all the time

Well if you are not into incest, you will be just fine.

I pity your gf. And i envy your friends

It's ok because then it's a week of shit then three weeks of peace

Sex jokes aside, how the fuck do you endure this? I have only 2 sisters and they are making my life hell.

got more pics, OP?

ever came on some of them while they were sleeping ?

Are you planning on abandoning this thread and leaving us wincestfags holding our limp, useless peckers waiting on tales of lesbian gangbangs and sleep molestation that will never come?

Corollary: Are you a huge faggot?

How many of them have you seen nude

Literally all of them, they don't have keys for their rooms so i ,,accidentally'' show up on the wrong time.

got pics ?

Do you have a favorite

Have you had fun with any of them

Is ur name timothy

HOw old are you and how old are your sisters?

Have you ever caught them playing with each other

Have you had to beat up anyone for making them cry

They look astonishingly annoying.

They look fun

Women are awful in groups. Especially if they know you.

OP have you connected with them on a spiritual level the way only a sibling can? And have you taken steps to insure that you never lose touch with them when you're all adults and can still get together for dinner every once in a while? To lose that connection is something most people with brothers and sisters wish they could go back and prevent from happening. Some might say it's even worse than not having had that growing up to begin with but I doubt that's true, there's nothing like a sibling's warm embrace when you see each other after a long time.