Alright Cred Forums

Alright Cred Forums

I need some tips on how to make it as realistic as possible; ideally from someone who's done something similar. Like, it can't be that pussy shit where we are both just obviously role-playing. I have some plan of action in mind, but I want to see if there's anything unexpected I'm not accounting for.

Basically her only limits are 1) no anal rape 2) don't break bones/punch her in the face. Pretty much everything else is fair game.

>no anal rape
>no punching
>no fun

Just get her nudes

Nudes

I have infinite nudes. She's flying in to see me.

N U D E S
U
D
E
S

you're a special kind of sperg if you need help after getting this far on (what i assume to be) your own merit.

go fuck yourself op, fuck yourself hard with a rusty dildo and while you're doing that you should be able to figure this out for yourself.

like a big boy.

Breh
I know how to make it happen... and I know how to do the sex. I'm trying to see if there's anything about rape I haven't considered.

k, here

My money is on you being on the sex offenders registry by the end of the month. Save convo, make sure it's her in the bed, have a safe word, quickly scan the room for cameras

Getting a video of her consenting to it beforehand.

more nudz

Hope it all goes well for you, or you'll be the next Brock Turner

find a way to be in the room before her

Will this be your first time seeing her in person? If yes, have you spoken to her on the phone or any evidence to validate her identity?

Is this thread for ideas?
I've got one, try to bound her hands /feet without waking her. That way she's even more vulnerable for as long as you want her.

Either way post more pics/vids?

First time meeting her. I saw her in a video skype call once for... weird reasons. She doesn't know who I am or what I look like. She was talking to my ex so that my ex could vouch that I'm trustworthy.

Binding her without waking her up seems impossible.

I guess one thing I'm wondering... if a girl fights back as hard as she can, shouldn't be fucking difficult to rape her? I figure it's easy to restrain the arms OR the legs, but all 4 at once seems tough. Hope she doesn't go for the eyes or the balls...

I do have permission to slap the shit out of her and throw her around. I suppose I can beat her into submission.

Tells us more about her. How you met etc.

Start off with firm contact. Just thrash her and keep a hand on her neck.
Smother her with the pillow
After a while demand she get into whatever position or do whatever you want and slap her around until she complies
Bite her tits?
Throat fuck her!
Call her names. Make her feel powerless.

Have a safeword

Just throwing ideas out there as they come. I haven't done anything like what you're about to but it sounds hot as fuck.

You said a few of my other suggestion for my second post.

Use a belt on her legs.... wonder if she'll sleep with or without the covers? Haha

I tried rape role play once, she fought back with some strength and that made it a little difficult to hold both hands down and spread her legs sufficiently (I'm not particularly strong, I don't lift so I guess take that into account?). You're gonna need to be able to hold both hands down with only one of yours, maybe cable ties as any easy way to do that? If you can manage to cable tie her hands behind her back then you should have an easy time

What were the weird reasons?
How long has it been leading up to this?

Op! She doesn't know what you look like. Is there any way to roofie her before hand?? Would that take the fun out of it?

She specified that she wants it fairly violent and primal... like I'm truly an animal just trying to use her pussy. But I know that she's going to fight back as hard as she can.

I'm familiar with the degradation and control angle, but that's not going to work here. It's all primal; take what I want if I can get it.

I met her after posting an ad on reddit saying I was looking to do some non-consent roleplay. We've been talking for a couple months trying to set something up, but there was always complications.

Finally I got a chance to pay for her flight down; we'll have the initial encounter in the hotel, then a 4 day weekend together. We'll go out and do fun stuff, but presumably there will be tons of fucking w/ kinks. I think we're going to try and find some girls to bring home. At the very least, I know my ex wants to come over and watch us fuck and play.

It's purely sexual. She's an exhibitionist, a kinkster, and a slut. Probably has fucked over 50 guys. She literally picks dudes off of Tinder, tells them they are meeting to fuck, and follows through.

you paid for her flight? Did you send her money or just buy the ticket? beware scams

Okay, this is good info. Thank you. I don't want to completely bind her as it takes away the 'struggle' aspect, but I don't want to have difficulties with it either lol.

I'm not a small guy. I don't lift either, but I can bench her weight + 100lbs.

The weird reason was the vouching thing. For more background, read what I just posted.

I'm very much aware. I paid for the flight directly and there's no refunds. Thanks for looking out though.