Itt we learn economics from Mr.user!!!! Ask an econ expert anything. No communists

Itt we learn economics from Mr.user!!!! Ask an econ expert anything. No communists.

HOW DO I MONEY?

Suk dick

What is the marginal propensity to donate from consumer-directed economic stimulus programs?

Is a Trickle-Down economy better than the Middle-Out economy?
How do you achieve the Middle-out?

While we do ease poverty in the short term we do not create new wealth, only redistribute it. Its like the broken window fallacy. Givs me dats never works

Opinion on Chinas credit binge? Current debt levels are 250%+ of GDP. How fucked are we when that all comes crashing down

Trickle down econ doesnt work, while middle out is even dumber! It has to be spread to far for it to be any good for anyone

there is literally nothing wrong with communism

>2016 of our lord and savior ann rand, still worrying about a countries debts or trade deficits... if they have big ass guns they can make more money and maintain those debts without default, just look at the us. Itll hurt us in the short run, but we would be about the same afterwords

Everything is wrong woth communism!!!! It doesnt create new wealth and rewards the destruction and misuse of resources

spotted the north korean

Because it want to support small business so much they end up limiting the production of the top in order to help those who dont use the respurces as effectively as another person could

who are you to judge who can and cant use resources efficiently? you can't even utilise the English language properly on this Taiwanese basket weaving forum for children

Its not me who judges or any one person. Its the invisible hand of the market. If someone is useing resources inefficiently then they dont make a profit and go under, while in a communist society theres no competition pushing the resources out of the hands of the incompetent.

and you think that argument will float on a board where the collective average IQ hovers around 65?

how do you find ppi, my teacher is a dipshit fat ogre fuck and we have a test tomorrow

Hahahah yeah i guess your right... my professor told me i could get extra credit if i post this pic on my favorite social media site and send it to her. I was hoping for keks lmao

Nigga that shit aint hard. Fucking google it. Its a ratio thing

How do you not create new wealth? If that's true then there should be no wealth as humanity wasn't born with wealth.

You create wealth when you increase the value of resources after combination. Think computer>iron ore despite being made of the same thing. Wealth creation is the use of resources in a way that increases its value

A cave man turned a stick into a spear, now he has more wealth

that is an infinite pool of wealth, since he can use that spear x times, providing the weapon damage rate to hit ratio isn't as garbage as it is on Fallout NV 1.7 patch

You know the drill

Then claiming we do not create new wealth is fallacy as new and improved methods of creation are being discovered all the time. Just wait until 3D printing is capable of combining creating complex computation machinery.

How come Econ bent me over and fucked me like some cuck in college?

Hahaha thats funny... but its not an infinite pool of wealth. It only increases if he makes the spear better. If he attaches a lazer to the spear then it becomes more valuabke than the laser and the spear seperately. Laser spear> spear + laser

Cus you suck and prolly think comm uh nism is a ok. Read atlas shrugged to understand why communism is dumb.

you must not live in the united states where wealth is gained by being overweight, diabetic or a criminal

Actually im in alaska, and no. The us provides goods and services better than other nations resulting in our wealth.

>US
>wealth
pick one

It's keynesianism the future? since the 2008 crisis destroyed the neoliberal dream, and the Chinese Keynesianism has showed increasingly efficient; if so what would be the answer to the eventual stagflation?

I dont live in my own shit. I eat more than enough. I go to school. I live in the us. I live in a nice dorm. Ive never gone to bed hungry. The US is wealthy.

dude you live in alaska. the foundation of the building you are residing in is repeatedly rebuilt on your frozen shit. give your head a shake my dude

Keynesian is an interesting theory but it doesnt create new wealth, the goal of any economic theory should ve wealth creation, think the broken window thought experiment

Lol this building has been here for over a hundred years. Theres still no argueing that the us is a very wealthy natuin by gdp. Though were not doing as well as we could (obama) we are doing better than most

Im on my phone sorry for writing like an autist

dude alaska lmao

I wanted to meet a bunch of russian girls

Russian singles in my area ya know

my brother got a mail order, he won't ever admit to it but she controls his life and she is like, she deserves her own tier of '''''''''''''''beauty'''''''''''''''''

tread carefully comrades

Yes, but the neo-liberal system has proved suicidal, today I question myself a lot if the United States is indeed a democracy or a corporocracy, by the weakness of the state interests in front of the fragmented interests of the private power, the Chineses are being able of keep the logic of the system.

Quads spotted. We are indeed a democracy. And i was actually doubting that for a bit...untill a certain psycho somehow made it this far in the presidential race. Litterally everything he has said would harm big business. Only people with very little underatanding of the economy support him... so hes exactly what the ill educated american public would choose. Trump kun is litterally the opposite of what corporations want because of how economically destructive his polacies would be to the economy. His existence proves that democracy is alive and powerfull. Trump is proof that the will of the people still has massive pull

Someday...

>quads spotted
wow you're stupid

What???? Are repeating numbera on an anonomous message board not cool anymore?

Why is my econ teacher so autistic?

I thought you guys would be neato

Kek naive...
Was the same thing with Bush, and he end up showing himself a puppet of the oil oligarchy of 2002, i already saw that movie before...

You prolly go to a bad school