vocaroo.com/i/s0RxfNUzbEgq
youtube.com/watch?v=bwwoPthhIjQ
youtu.be/kX706YrqGwQ
youtu.be/OMTizJemHO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s the Nutshack! (Yee, yee)
It’s the Nutshack! (What he say?)
It’s the Nutshack! (Oh, yes! Yeeeah)
It’s the Nutshack! (Hey, I got the Nutshack!)
It’s the Nutshack! (‘The fuck you say, boyee?)
It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)
It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack!)
It’s the Nutshack! (It’s the Nutshack…)
It’s the Nutshack! (Hey!)
It’s the Nutshack! (Piece a’ nuts!)
It’s the Nutshack! (Whoooa!)
It’s the Nutshack!
Hoo-ugh!
Phil’s from the stone, Jack’s from the pier,
Horatio or Horat so beer!
Tito Dick “Dickman”, baby!
He hates Phil and loves the ladies.
Jack’s cool-ass lazy, he’s still learnin’.
Number one Cherry Pie, still a virgin.
Chita, meet da freak of da weekah!
Phil’s homegirl that Jack wanna keep her,
But that’s not happenin’, either!
Shakin’ like a seizure, hold up, boys
and spark this, take a breather.
With that reefer in my lungs,
I got grapes, what you watchin’, son?
It’s the Nutshack! (Yah!)
It’s the Nutshack! (AAAAARRRGH!)
It’s the Nutshack!
It’s the Nutshack!

Hitler loli improve

rate me

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

Roll

moaning noises.mp4

dubs?

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/104/

Is that it? Oh my god, daddy's is way bigger...

vocaroo.com/i/s0dZJJOXhOIb
vocaroo.com/i/s0RdqdGsIifW

roll

"Why don't you stop being a douche and get a life? That's always an option!"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

THIS PLEASE

Why can't you go two minutes without coming? Geez...

Rolling for this

this

>Anonymous 0 seconds ago No.704642561

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door….

This is autism. am I supposed to masturbate to this?

>Anonymous 10 seconds ago No.704642561»704642602(You)

fap harder

rerollx1

I'm real tired, Daddy. Can you give me another massage? No -- one of the special ones...

vocaroo.com/i/s0SvXCmjhssL

There are more dubs than 0s in this thread

can you please please please call me daddy and say how much you love me and want to show your love for me

say "Everybody fucking jump!"

rerollx2

(crying) Please *sniff* I don't wanna come anymore... I'll do anything you say! Please!

no

rolllll

I only do this voice because I crave attention from overweight, unemployed neckbeards and am too physically repulsive to show people my actual body so I have to make them think that I'm cute instead of trying to better myself.

roll

_

This

rerollx3

and roll for these.

hiu

I have clinical depression!

[

Wait, are you the loli voice actor or do I get to be one?

Also, who is this beauty?

alterhacker, go jack off now

Devyn has a nice ass

>or do I get to be one?
We need you to do it?

SON OF A BETCH

roll

*dick sucking noises, all the way In the back of your throat* *deep panting and breathing* "Ghh.. Fuck my face until I die.. Nnh.."

I'm doing this thread a favor

Now is not the time for fear Doctor, That comes later

roll for this

roll

dis rite here

my name's [say your name] and I'm worthy! I'm an amazing loli voice actress! I'm beautiful and all you faggots want me but too bad; I'm taken.

say
"shut the fuck up, charlie!"

reroll

Well if you can't, I can

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebian
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

say
"shut the fuck up, charlie!"

Please do, just repond to the zeros and record your voice on vocaroo ^^

don't read this loli

RACK CITY BITCH, RACK RACK CITY BITCH, TEN TEN TEN TWENTIES AND THEM FIFTIES BITCH.

Ah shit my man, this happenin

dr pepper master race

It's too big! Make it stop! No, wait, don't go!

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

I'm just gonna roll to hear Juzoboys

ENKIDU

I WANT TO MAKE YOU PREGNANT!

rollz

vocaroo.com/i/s0gtTI7DB9yw
Me?
vocaroo.com/i/s0TJeDBQvPIW

and again

Sorry did someone say Babymetal?

youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

I will haz this

fucking roll threads; again

Fucken saved

eventually

Holy shit yes. I'm using this as an intro to a death metal song.

It's like I have a curse where I can't hit a zero. but Juzoboys in loli voice is necessary for me.

thoughts on loli-bird relationships?

Good morning Daddy! I saw it was hard so I took care of it for you.

you will say this

roll

-rage-
reroll

vocaroo.com/i/s0FiveNGsMiG
Fuck your juzoboy.
Birds are nice but not important!!!!

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Oh, D'Arcy.. Please let me watch Snow fuck your ass! I'll pay money! Please!

LAST bird okay

Yay! All of Mommy's friends are here! Are we gonna play again?

Agh!

Do you ever stop after taking a shit and think, “Wow, this is the size of the dick I could take?”

Ugh, reroll

Thoughts on the second world war?

Pls for the dubs, OP

reroll, also dump the link in the discord 4me plz

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

What's your youtube channel? It got deleted

fookin ell m8, diz rullz thred

Yakuza 6 needs to be localized soon or I'll chop my clit off! Hehe!

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend

I can't catch a break, get 0

Yesterday, December 7th, 1941 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.

The United States was at peace with that nation and, at the solicitation of Japan, was still in conversation with its government and its emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific.

Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons had commenced bombing in the American island of Oahu, the Japanese ambassador to the United States and his colleague delivered to our Secretary of State a formal reply to a recent American message. And while this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations, it contained no threat or hint of war or of armed attack.

It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from Japan makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time, the Japanese government has deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

JUZOBOYS!

0 fail
roll again

Read this, op

Fuck me harder Daddy

He has no style
He has no grace
Th-th-th-this Kong has a funny face

i hate this game

Daddy, Emma's getting cranky and she doesn't want the toy anymore. I think she needs your *special* pacifier.

Chester A. Arthur fall down

"My name? Its Hugh Mungus"

give me what i fucking want you filthy voice whore

His coconut gun can fire in spurts, if he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt

Juzoboys!!

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

blood for the blood god
lolis for the loli goddess!

MR. CHARGE D'AFFAIRES:

The Government of the United States having violated in the most flagrant manner and in ever increasing measure all rules of neutrality in favor of the adversaries of Germany and having continually been guilty of the most severe provocations toward Germany ever since the outbreak of the European war, provoked by the British declaration of war against Germany on September 3, 1939, has finally resorted to open military acts of aggression.

On September 11, 1941, the President of the United States publicly declared that he had ordered the American Navy and Air Force to shoot on sight at any German war vessel. In his speech of October 27, 1941, he once more expressly affirmed that this order was in force. Acting under this order, vessels of the American Navy, since early September 1941, have systematically attacked German naval forces. Thus, American destroyers, as for instance the Greer, the Kearney and the Reuben James, have opened fire on German sub-marines according to plan. The Secretary of the American Navy, Mr. Knox, himself confirmed that-American destroyers attacked German submarines.

Furthermore, the naval forces of the United States, under order of their Government and contrary to international law have treated and seized German merchant vessels on the high seas as enemy ships.

The German Government therefore establishes the following facts:

Although Germany on her part has strictly adhered to the rules of international law in her relations with the United States during every period of the present war, the Government of the United States from initial violations of neutrality has finally proceeded to open acts of war against Germany. The Government of the United States has thereby virtually created a state of war.

The German Government, consequently, discontinues diplomatic relations with the United States of America and declares that under these circumstances brought about by President Roosevelt Germany too, as from today, considers herself as being in a state of war with the United States of America.

Accept, Mr. Charge d'Affaires, the expression of my high consideration.

December 11, 1941.

RIBBENTROP.

Uh, you *don't* want me to take off my shoes mister... eww, what are you doing?

Daddy... Daddy... (Spank yourself and make sloppy noises if you're dedicated.) I love you daddy... Ahh~.. (orgasm at end)

Hero of the thread is back

i will not give up
rr

It's necessary for me as well, bro

One re roll unlike the other faggots

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this

hold me, bro.

Roll

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:
"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

My love for you, is like a truck. BERSERKER
Do you want to making fuck. BERSERKER
BERSERKER

Reroll

rollerino

loli voice actoress, you know I'm evil.
but I'm an okay kind of evil.
I think

Well hi Enkidu.

discord.gg/6zyfh
youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw/featured
vocaroo.com/i/s0fzIa9J3o70
vocaroo.com/i/s0tqvFJrPvCD
vocaroo.com/i/s0Km8KLsXYs1

no.

Okay, I officially apologize. My voice cannot go that high. Well done.

H-hey, stop sniffing my pantyhose... hey! gif them back!!

How much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Jesus christ this is terrible

Boy, your soul better belong to Jesus. Mmm-hmm. Because your ass belongs to me. Ahaha ha ha ha!

Rolll

Another pic incoming.

Rerollerino

vocaroo.com/i/s0RxfNUzbEgq

Nice trips

you didn't undersatnd what I asked. oh well.

Everything will be ok in the end, bro

I hope, bro.

but I will still reroll for the Juzoboys in my last dying breath.

Other pic, say em both plox.

Carl's Jr. Fuck off, I'm eating.

So close, reroll

fookin ell!
yeah!

rollerino

ENKIDU CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOU GOING TO MAKE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL ??? WE MISS YOUR Lives xp

I'm rolling for this now.

>ENKIDU CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOU GOING TO MAKE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL ??? WE MISS YOUR Lives xp
youtube.com/channel/UCk9fzkczzGV-dfzlZqzXUZw/featured

roll again

ROLL

she did and she linked it

reroll

hey, two winrars!
E, we waiting.
-hugs-

I am erect, but also conflicted...

(scared) No please, don't put me in the box! I'll be good, just please don't put me back in there!

Jesus that couldn't have been more 0 except that it wasn't....

rolling for this now

Snake try to remember some of the basics of CQC.

now say something dirty

I AM A GOD!!!!

Roll

ENKIDU can say this.

Ahn~ onii-chan. P-please be more gentle~ ahn~ onii-chan. Ahn~ ahn~ hmmm~ ahhhn~~ oniiiii-chan~~

The declaration of independence

Oh no! Daddy, you're making a mess again! I'm gonna have to put you back in the milker if you're making this much extra come...

this next

your backlog is growing

Roll

reroll

Winrar

My frontlog is growing after listening to these.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Louie
Now fuck me in my asshole

rr
oh, that's what tildes are for

Roll

Winroll

Rolling again

One more time

This time will be 0

rollin

Rollerino

Come on!

Rolling again

hey, that makes two of us.
rr

Hooo

roll

Rolling

rolling rolling rolling

just saying tho, there's like only so much time till phone is kill

In the deepest voice you can do, "All you virgins need to get laid"

sing this

youtube.com/watch?v=bwwoPthhIjQ

rr

If 0, you haave to do wity with the music.

Aaah~ master make me cuuum *moaning* mmm I-I'm... ah.. I'm cumming for you master!

*moan* Oh, Reyno! Keep going! Harder and harder and HARDER! FILL ME WITH YOUR MILKY WHITE CREAM, INSURT YOUR SEMEN INTO EVERY INCH OF MY WOMB! TAKE ME! *moan, then whine a bit*

Rolos

>music too

TITO

DICK DICKMAN BABY

gotta roll

Reroll

Emma's been in the box for hours. She really needed the training. I hope Daddy leaves her in all night 'cuz I'll sneak downstairs and turn it up all the way.

Roll

Rerooooll

Roll... is Enkidu kill?

WHY NOT BOTH

OFF BY FUCKING ONE

Also, roll.

I love you Kayley, but do you love me?

"It was a pleasure to burn.
It was a special pleasure to see things eaten, to see things blackened and changed. With the brass nozzle in his fists, with this great python spitting its venomous kerosene upon the world, the blood pounded in his head, and his hands were the hands of some amazing conductor playing all the symphonies of blazing and burning to bring down the tatters and charcoal ruins of history. With his symbolic helmet numbered 451 on his stolid head, and his eyes all orange flame with the thought of what came next, he flicked the igniter and the house jumped up in a gorging fire that burned the evening sky red and yellow and black. He strode in a swarm of fireflies. He wanted above all, like the old joke, to shove a marshmallow on a stick in the furnace, while the flapping pigeon-winged books died on the porch and lawn of the house. While the books went up in sparkling whirls and blew away on a wind turned dark with burning."

Rolos

I love you kayley, do you love me too?

I love that book. Roll.

Reroll

0 get

Rolling

what book?

Gimme 0 bb

come on give me 0

Impressive. Very nice.

A book called "Farenheit 451." This book accurately depicts modern society for a book written in the 50s.

Also, roll.

Roll.

Finally please honor this it's for my gf

Reroll

oh shit I actually own that book, I stopped cause the bookclub ended abruptly so I didn't finish it

Rolos

Rolling down the river

john cena

SPOILER ALERT MONTAG DIES SPOILER ALERT

Roll

Hail satan

Roller Skates

roll

daddy

youtu.be/kX706YrqGwQ
In loli voice

Roll

Discord link wont work for me, can someone post it again

This, but in loli voices:

youtu.be/OMTizJemHO8

any part of the State of Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen of your choosing

this

OH SHIT

ROLL

Reroll

Really for
"fuck you, you fuckman."

cute af

WATCH THIS

0 GET

I love you daddy

unlucky

Sing this with the song:

Gary now I know,
I was wrong,
I messed up, and now you're gone.
Gary, I'm sorry I neglected you,
Oh, I never expected you
To run away and leave me feeling this empty...
Your "Meow" right now would sound like music to me.
Please come home, 'cause I miss you, Gary!
Gary Come Home! (x3)
Gary, can't you see I was blind,
I'll do anything to change your mind.
More than a pet, you're my best friend,
Too cool to forget
Come back, 'cause we are family,
And forgive me for making you wanna roam.
Now my heart is beating like the saddest metronome,
Somewhere I hope you’re reading my latest three-word poem.
Gary Come Home! (x8)
Ahhhh...
Gary Come Home (x2)
Gary won't you come home!

"You have a constitutional right to be a dumbass" isn't bad either

guess i'll hlep roll one more time

also Enkidu I think your regular voice is hot too just saying..

Roll

Roll, bit you have to do Drac's voice in a succubus tone.

threads dead m8s

>loli screams about how she is going to murder your whole family
I desire this now.

YELL DEAD THREAD

Say I'm sorry, I don't speak Japanese

THE THREAD IS DEAD

Rerollerino

Respect for the double dubs?