I'm thinking of getting this tattooed on my right arm. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of getting this tattooed on my right arm. Thoughts?

FAGGOT has the same amount of letters, why not try that? seems more suiting.

Better have served

Get it tattooed on your boyfriend's dick so you can continue getting fucked by the US Army after you get out

Prepare for a life of ridicule due to you not being nor having the capability of a ranger. You are a huge faggot

Unless you earn it, don't do it. unless you like getting pummeled.

If you're actually a Ranger and have your CIB, knock yourself out. If you're not a Ranger or have a CIB, I hope you get the living shit beat out of you.

If you really are a ranger, you would get it tattooed on your dick...

Anyone can be a pussy ranger now. Doesn't you know they started letting women do ranger school and made it easy.

are you an actual ranger?

What do you mean?

I have played over 12 years as a Ranger/Fighter (human of course)

FIGHTER on my arm would look hella ghey tho.

your armyfagginess is leaking everywhere

I'm a forest ranger at a national park.

Don't do it unless ur a fucking ranger. If ur not, u don't deserve to have this. If ur trying to get it for girls, hope you've seen stolen valor accounts. People get their asses best for shit like this

yeah good luck with living with that

well meme'd, faggot

i served tacos at a restaurant once. does that mean i qualify? answer quick...getting the tatt in 10 mins

He's a park Ranger dumbass

Do it Fahgot.

Stolen valor applies to money transactions, like getting discounts. A crazy ex gf can't sue you because she thought you were a ranger lmao

whoa dude.
thats so scary

Maybe if you go through all the daily shit that those men did, maybe if you work and dedicate yourself to bringing the best you possibly could and worked your way towards earning the honor of even getting the chance to wear that you could get it, but until then keep playing Cs:Go thinking that you're the best thing that ever happened to this planet cause you're not, you're just a shit stain on the underwear of what I call respectable people, so do us all a favor and kill yourself.

I was wearing my grandpa's old dark camo army shirt cause grunge asf and someone tried to stolen valor me at the store. I had jeans and tennys on

Your chickenshit faggyness is seeping out your ass, along with a couple gallons of nigger jizz.

Let's have a chat about that quickmeme.com watermark

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ouch! Why would I do that? Arm looks better, like I'm one of them spec ops guys like James bond or the mission impossible scientologist guy

Don't do it, on top of all the stolen valor bs your gonna put up with its just a douchey tattoo in general whether you're regnar or not.

how did you know there were literally gallons of jizz in my ass?????????!!

Kek actually do it and stick it to those cheating "sorry I only date military men" sluts.

Get a "regnar" tat instead

Sure, go for it! And whydontcha add the word "RUMP" right above it?

Kek, also nice double dubs

>tl;dr
/Thread

Are you actually a ranger? If no, kill self for even thinking about ascent to that level of faggotry

scroll>tab