*Image sort of related*

*Image sort of related*
Hey b/, im a curious straight edge faggot and wanna hear what it is like being under the influence of DMT and other hallucigenics under that category. Like what did you see or how did you feel during and after the trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=92869
youtube.com/watch?v=XMpOhqqO4PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its like pack-a-punching ur brain

Straight edge fag here. Gives you deep look into yourself. You feel everything at once. I'm a sperg so a bad trip for me is 50% likely. All my friends got in trouble but I never did. Kind of turned off by all of it now but it is interesting. I think everyone should trip once a year, maybe twice.

Oh damn, sounds interesting. I'd never really use hallucigenics and shit cause im too fucking paranoid for that to handle it all at once.

Do you like Rollercoasters? If yes, this will be an intense, eye opening experience. If no, you might want to just hold on and let the trip do its thing.

It can be a good thing if you let it.

Op here, nah I hate roller coasters ay lmao.
Do you remember visions? I looked into DMT and people have had visions of afterlife and gods from different religions and shit. was there a specific vision or was it random memories. Or did you have a self realization feeling?

It's all very personal and subjectI've. You'd really have to just try it and figure it out for yourself.

Play tool, but like disposition. The trip doesntom last long, and it'll feel like a dream.

Hitting DMT properly is like being in one of those slingshot amusement rides, except it breaks off and slings you through the core of a distant star.

You know op, it's funny you should make this thread. Just last night i had the most intense experience of my life on DMT while listening to lateralus, and the guy in your pic was my guide to get to the otherside

Holy shit, coincidence i think not.
Tool is the shit man. the physical copy of lateralus is sick af, all of tools album covers and sleeves are awesome. So what was it like on the other side?

Can't find DMT in Toronto no matter how hard I try

It was a very "tool-esque" trip to say the least. I smoked a huge dose, to the point that i was starting to hallucinate before i was done inhaling. DMT always kicks in to full swing on the exhale after you smoke it, so the moment i exhaled and closed my eyes i was flying down a spiraling tunnel of colored clouds and fractals, and the lateralus guy in the OP pic began to emerge from the fractals holding fire in his left hand. So i followed him down the tunnel and suddenly emerged in a giant doom made of colors, very similar to the face room thing from 10,000 days. I was siting in the lotus position opposite the lateralus guy. And basically the energy in the room pulsed and swayed in time with the music for the rest of the trip. It's very hard to remeber everything that happens after you break through, so it's hard to say everything i saw.

I wouldn't recommend I've done lsd way more times to count and I have so much anxiety now at first it made me 10 times more outgoing and now I'm just anxious half the times also had a few friends get psychosis not very pretty

ill post some shit...

ill tell you about one of my hardest trips, on probably less than 300ug of LSD (remember I have done over 1500ug at once and not triped as hard - this is what I mean by acid and shrooms being highly variable even on the same dose - depends on environment/mindset)

was with my best friends, have been living together since I was kicked out of the house at age 18 for having joint papers under my matress, lol. needless to say we were confortable around eachother. was probably 21 years old. one of my buddies was already an acomplished DJ at the time and spend the day mixing, we recorded a 12 hour mix that I still have today. its pretty good.
anyway we are tripping, smoking cigs and weed, chilling, I start seeing things light up in scrolling colors...
I start feeling my cigarette, like feeling what its like to be the cig.
I start feeling what its like to be the conversational mood in the room
I start feeling what its like to be the immediate relationship between my and my pals - super surreal
I lose the ability to decipher language, my pals understand and I'm just happily watching people chat, not understanding a fucking thing
my senses begin to swap, I can see the music, I can feel what I am looking at, I hear what I touch, everything incredibly vividly.

want moar stories?

2/2

at this point I can't actually see the room around me, maybe I can hear people talk but I can't understand them or recognize speech as speech. I can hear what I'm touching (maybe?)

insanity. after I came down I spent about 8 hours laying in a room while everyone else slept hearing the silence as an incredibly loud crashing scream. like a car accident that never ends, was pretty fucking lame.

not the last time I experience sense swapping or new senses but the only time it was so obvious and extreme.

DMT aint that cool. your thinking of acid.

google "lysergi" - they are located in canada. 4-AEO-DMT is just like DMT but a wee bit stronger. I order from them all the time in america.

Holy shit man, sounds like a fucking adventure lol yeah one of my druggie friends has lsd and had similiar effects on him like feeling emotion at a cannibal corpse concert and just everything being turned around on him like you said.

yeah craziest hallucination type there is - experiencing new senses. super rare though.

here have another story since i have em handy:

I took what I think was either mushroom concentrate or 2CB (probably 2CB, I'll call it 2CB). I had been told one capsule was equal to 1/8th oz shrooms. I had done it before and that seemed about right.
I went to my GF house and we each took a cap, we tripped incredibly hard, at least 5x harder than I had before taking the exact same thing, exact same dose, likely because im very comfortable with her.
I will just describe one moment from the trip that I can remember clearly to this day (5 or 6 years later I think).

I suddenly stopped seeing the kitchen I was sitting in, which had just been writhing in hallucination, I was transported miles above what looked like small clouds floating across an infinite landscape,
I could tell that each cloud was a though of mine, an aspect of my mind, my ego, a memory, a want, a fear, everything that made up myself and at that moment I felt that I knew everything.
I knew the answers to all the questions I had ever had and I knew too that none of the answers mattered.
the world seemed to obvious, looking down at everything there was in reality I understood that myself was the only thing that comprized reality for everything that I thought to be external to me was infact manifested in my mind as one of these little clouds before me.
I see each part of me, nothing hidden and therefore saw reality in its entirety and no question's answer was obscured.

maybe the most profound experience I have ever had.

let me know if you want more stories.

Was the psychosis an immediate thing or did it take a while to kick in?

dmt is great
aside from the trip, which is called the spirit molecule for a reason, you are back to normal after 15min.. which is not like shrooms or other psychedelics.. its sucks being 6 hours into a trip and wishing it was over lol..
so about dmt, its the entrance into the spirit world around you.. its great around animals and plants, you sort of get to talk to their souls. my first trip i was at a buddies place who owned a big black cat.. tripped pretty hard, saw massive fractals, then this huge black cat took over my vision. he talked to me how he hated that i sat in his spot on the couch haha.. ironically after that trip he was super friendly to me, when before he was very grumpy.. i truly feel like we connected..
if you are doing shrooms, do them outside.. riding the bike is awesome.. summer time near fireflies is even better..
lsd havent done yet..
shrooms and mdma are pretty sweet too.. both kick in and its very interesting.. though the shrooms typically end up taking over after the mdma runs out

LSD can really fuck with people who are predisposed to psychosis, or people who are in the middle of an existential crisis.

sounds like some fire DMT. never tripped that hard from DMT, not for lack of effort, I assure you.

But is it immediate or does it come years later. Like right out of the trip type thing.

cont.
salvia is awesome when you do it alot, sucks when you do it once.. very hard to smoke, and very trippy trip.. personally i believe all plants have spirits, and they hold off on revealing themselves until they trust us.. well salvia is a bitch to meet.. she will test you and throw you around before you get the chance to meet her.. but once you do its worth it.. a great way (i used to grow my own salvia), is to chew the leaves, keep chewing til you have about 50 or so and youll trip hard

Not the same as N,N-DMT (DMT as most people know it). If you read about the experiences, they're vastly different.

for me the mind fuck has always been immediate. took me years to get over my first trip, ended up changing me for the better though.

got it off the dream market on tor.. theres a guy from germany who makes some amazing dmt.. a big part of it is also how you smoke it, a good way is building the machine, though i tripped with using smokeable leaves from the vape store

then you havent hit 50mg of dmt
whole different ballgame

ahh well im only speaking from my own experience. never did much research on it.

for me they are very similar

>a good way is building the machine
care to elaborate?

never fucked with dark markets just questionably leagle international shipping.

One bad trip made my friend fucked up during the trip and he was still fucked up after its gotten better over 6 months but he's still pretty delusional in conspiracies and shit now

Love to hear more mate.

google, the dmt machine.. pretty easy to build and almost guaranteed to break through each time.. also a lot less harsh when smoking.. i know smoking dmt, makes your lips numb and tastes weird lol
as for the dark market.. very awesome shipping.. most of the time i cant find it myself.. i order from europe to canada, and I can tell most of the packages are searched.. even after being searched they didnt find it.. and when you order dmt its very small amounts, like 2-3grams at most.. you can actually order 50mg amounts too

cool, these are my stories but copy pasted from another thread:

deep tripping for me depends on two things:
1: taking shit loads of acid, like 700ug or more, or
2: having a super good state of mind in a super safe space with someone you trust completely and someone who you are nothing but yourself with.
It seems like I can trip just as hard on 100ug when condition 2 is met than I can on even 1000ug+ when I'm not in a safe place or my mind has to worry about shit like being socially acceptable.

also doing whippets while tripping makes shit awesome, speaking of that Ill tell you about the first time I did acid.

I was 17 or 18, me and come close friends (the DJ I told you about before was one) went to the cities (Minneapolis) about a 4 hour drive from my smallish town. we went to a rave and probably took MDMA, I don't even remember the rave very well.
Anyway my DJ buddy got some acid for us about an hour before the venue was closing, we took it, in 40 minutes I was experiencing chopped audio, where you can hear everything but its chopped up and mixed around, needless to say I was impressed. The colors were also pretty impressive, lots of glowy shit at raves.

we went to the parking lot as the rave ended to drive to a private studio of a producer the DJ knew in the cities, I will always remember in the parking lot there was a car with about 15 cats on top of it. lol wtf, idk but it is true. we all got a big kick out of this.
DJ stupidly drove though the cities at 3am completely tripping balls, we all thought this was pretty funny at the time. in retrospect it was very foolish.
we got to the studio in an industrial zone of town, brick building no windows, each studio inside was small and secluded, very cozy. the studio had all kinds of tables and mixers, a projector and couch. we sat down and watch "a scanner darkly" projected on a textured wall - very fucking impressive on acid.

cont.

Many report success using "the machine."
Meth pipes also work very well if you can keep the temperature level and even, but it's harder to do.

dope, thanks for the tip

2/2

the producer passed around some whippets and we started doing them, as the nox (whippet) peaked he would trigger echo and delay effects on his mixer pannel so the movie audio was super fucking trippy, this send whoever was noxing into a fucking mad trance of hallucination - this guy knew what the fuck he was doing.
after the nox wore off whoever was noxing would look around like he just got back from living 10 life times and was like "WTF was that were am I?" - incredible how audio can influence your trips.
I had a few insane nox hits and one stands out to me more than the rest:

the movie was tripping me out, of course, I hit the nox and started to hear the "woo woo woo" that everyone does when they nox, the producer waited until I peaked (about 30 seconds) and threw an echo delay effect on some dialog from the movie, the world around me went full tunnel vision with waves undulating down the tunnel in time with the echo effect
fade to black, I feel like reality shatters revealing a deeper detention which I am thrust into, everything is black but somehow there is more to see here than I have ever seen before - cant describe it
after what felt like 4 hours I feel like I suddenly wake up from a dream, I look around and realize it has been about 10 seconds since I was on earth. I am stunned.
by the smiles I am getting it was pretty clear how hard i tripped, the producer started laughing, I joined him.
very good trip, that one.

i got one more if you want to read it.

One of the one reasons I will never do it again is because the one person I care about the most my wife has gotten fucked up from a bad trip, it's the worst thing ever to see someone you love being hurt from delusions luckily she snapped out of it but is convinced that her bad trip was real she literally has PTSD from it. I wouldn't wanna see anyone else get like that so I stopped selling to people and cut it from my life

See i've always just smoked mine out of dab rigs using a domeless nail and it's worked fantastically for me every single time without fail

Of all drugs psychs really arnt hard to get a hold of if you want some. You can look up how to make DMT if you want it's difficult but not compared to others. You can legally buy the ingredients for ayahuasca online along with plenty of rescipes. Shroomery is an extensive database on how to grow shrooms (really not hard, retard highschool me managed to make an ounce in his close, highly recommended). peyotes cousin san pedro is completly legal and is sometimes even at Lowes, but usually a gardening center, and if you want to take the chemical route mescaline is an easy series of acid base reactions from San Pedro. Bottom line psyches are great and easy to acquire even without a dealer. The internet is filled with recipes. As for explaination of each drug, I also highly recommend erowid.com. they have data on every drug imaginable with trip reports of the good and bad side of each drug. You should really check it out if you're planning on taking anything.

That sucks man, an aquintance of mine did acid and got PTSD for a while too, its fucked. Thats mainly why im a paranoid fuck

very experienced, heres my best trip ever
start of with 5 150ug lsd tabs... take 5grams of shrooms an hour in.
3 hours later, while tripping balls already, i smoke a prepacked bowl i prepared long before this started
it had, 1gram salvia, 150mg dmt
>get blasted through a wormhole
>my body is non existance
>just a vision of space, shapes, wormhole
>end up on a huge video game like land, hard to explain it was very fucking vivid colors.. nothing like ive ever seen on earth
>i recognize the shroom faeries, the dmt dream elves, salvia queen
>they dont notice me, instead are staring each other down instensly
>they all start fighting crazy
>chopping off arms, throwing amazing karate moves
>they are regrowing, changing shapes, disappearing and reappearing
>this goes on like for 2 hours, though it was probably like 5 mins in real time
>it seems like the best battle of any movie
>after they are done, they all seem tired.. none could win in this realm because they all just heal instantly
>they turn their attention to me just standing there
>come up to me, all shaking their heads
>dmt dream elves, they dont speak, but through their body language, or telepathy let me know i entered and did something which shouldn't be done
>i was in the 5-6th dimension with these spirits
>at first they seemed mad, but then they appeared happy
>they started 'talking' but in their own way with each other
>then i come back to reality, though still high as shit on lsd and shrooms.
i really wanted to pack another bowl of the same stuff.. was just way too high and exhausted to even find where i put everything, i hide it to make sure i dont spill it while tripping balls..
anyways would do again, and will.. planning to introduce peyote and san pedro as well.. and any other psychedelic i can find

save yourself the headache and just buy analogous or use the dark net m8

a good trick for meth pipes is having a wet towel and if it gets too hot just cool it down.. actually the meth pipe was my first try.. i burnt it and inhaled.. needless to say i was coughing for a while and my lungs felt like crystal.

> 150ug lsd tabs
>5grams of shrooms
>1gram salvia (what strength though?)
>150mg dmt

fuckin WOOT

why does no one ever recommend whippets while tripping?
such a good thing.

it was 5x 150ug tabs
salvia was 40x

Whippets+LSD is possibly one of the coolest things i've ever done

good combo. little risky with the salvia IMO but it sounds like you know what your about.

i've only ever mixed DMT/acid and speed/DMT (kinda crazy, that one).

Pretty much.

i grow my own salvia.. much different when you use it a lot.. its becomes more gentle lol.. also chewing it is great for tripping, but these plants truly do respond differently when you take care of them

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=92869

This is one of the best trip reports I've ever read.

The substance is DPT, which is unregulated in the U.S.

>Kids snort huge dose of DPT
>They have benzos on the table next to them to abort trip, just in case
>They immediately start tripping extremely hard, within seconds of snorting
>They realize this, and leap for the benzos
>The table and the benzos melt away before they have a chance to grab them
>They proceed to have a good time

neat. i might give that a shot. never considered it. are the seeds legal (assuming your in america)?

I toked the other night and listened to Lateralus, and honestly, it sounded like a whole new album. Can't wait to listen to their other albums from the other side

Saliva is soooo so good.

I have tried only a few times, but I knew very well to dose carefully, and slowly increase doses.

The best way I can describe it is like psychedelic sex. It just plays with me. It is a very playful, sexy, wonderful feeling.

Man, would I love to find some.

>The table and the benzos melt away before they have a chance to grab them
lol, fuckin hit hard.

reminds me of dropping acid into my eye. buddy had a vial we would do this all the time.
its like a fucking light switch - no come up - no waiting - just fucking peak trip instantly.

best way to do acid IMO.

It's something you can only experience on your own terms. Nothing written on the Internet and no shitty "trippy" gifs or videos can simulate the experience.

Can't believe I've never heard of this.

yeah but you can make a go at a summary. give it a shot.

Canada, it just became illegal here.. I have not found any seeds, though I have the plant at home.. Drove 7 hours to get 4 clones to start growing it lol.

That means the salvia spirit likes you.. keep going with it. my friend grows and does it a lot. it gives you special 'powers' the more you do it
>he smokes and chews it a lot
>trips almost nightly on it
>a couple years ago, it was showing him times people lied to him, and would put a red dot over their face when they were
>he woke up the next day
>went to work sober
>red dot appeared whenever someone tried lying
>still has this ability to this day, though it fades if he doesn't smoke it once a week or so
pretty fucking cool though

Hey has anyone in FL tried ordering research chems online??

Is it super sketchy or is it fine? What if I didn't even use bitcoin? I'm a retard, I know.

They are unregulated in the U.S. but Schedule 1 in Florida.

Federal Government to the rescue plz. Or common law wizard.

oh man it is fucking gr8. up the nose works too but not as well. super weird trying to stand so your face is upside down while your buddy drips cid into your nose, lol.

when you drop in the eye its insta-peak trip and it lasts about half as long.

Lol I hate those "if you look at this wakky gif you'll trip BAWLS MAN" like kys. Im just interested in the "drug scene" and hearing about peoples experiences with hallucigenics. Im still not sure about trying anything yet, my mind isnt in that place yet, too paranoid.

Intermediate psychonaut here
Psychedelics are an essential part of the human experience. Psychoactive chemicals are just normal chemicals, it's our body that is set up with receptors to receive an effect from them. A psychedelic trip like LSD or mushrooms lasts for several hours. The world around you will seem intensely beautiful. Constant visual distortions and hallucinations that soon become overwhelming for most as you ascend in dose: warping surfaces, patterns, entirely new objects, entity contact (no joke), pretty much anything you can think of and a lot more.
Sensory input is more enjoyable. Food tastes better, music sounds SO MUCH BETTER, things feel better, sex is transcendent.
Your mind and thoughts will change drastically. this is usually one of the best parts but it can be difficult for some.
You feel as if you have a genuine door to Narnia.

>Is it super sketchy or is it fine?
its fine.

>What if I didn't even use bitcoin?
you need bitcoin now days. just google "circle" piss easy, no hassle. its what i use.

>They are unregulated in the U.S. but Schedule 1 in Florida.
what chem you talking about?

customs almost never checks shit from canada and if its coming from over seas the vendor knows to hide it.

"The hands proceeded to fractalize into infinity, with far too many iterations for my mind to process."

i felt this but things which happened in my life

Man, ok. I hope they don't "bust" me, cuz I simply did an email money transfer to the Canadian company.

Next time I'll use circle, he he

I ordered DPT. Plan on getting other tryptamine and lysergide analogues.

theindoleshop.com

i find it incredible how common fractals are in any hallucinogenic trip.
must be something about the way your brain works.

i can't help but feel the shit i see while tripping gives me a hint as to how the brain operates, in the same way one might tell something about a bit of software by fuzzing it

happened to me but i was using weed(dont get this too)

i felt like my brain couldn't analyze everything was passing throught it,jesus i was thinking about everything in one second

your fine. "they" don't give two shits about single low quantity order. not worth their time.

worst case: you get a yellow note from customs telling you they took your shit. happened to me, no cops, no fucks given.

I agree it must have to do with the brain's mechanisms of perception.

Another thing, what about Egyptian/Mesopotamian/Aztec/etc. artwork and imagery? Hieroglyphics?

And eyes? And lovely neon colors that shimmer/oscillate on the surfaces of 3-d shapes, such as 3-d letters, words, and shapes?

Consider: Hallucinations are your brain losing the ability to filter the inputs. Watch a baby look at the world before they've developed filters. It's kinda the same thing. When all the shortcuts your brain has developed to process lights and shadows and edges fall away you are left with fractals (nature's form) everywhere.

The shortcuts our minds develop are important for many things but can get us locked into patterns. That's why people have breakthroughs and inspiration while tripping. Our filters break and we reform patterns and processes.

you should check out joe rogan podcast talking with hancock
this might be a good one. if not google more.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMpOhqqO4PE

talks about aztecs n shit trippin.

hancock is crazy but he knows a lot of shit.

Just smoked It a few minutes ago. No break through, no explanation. Unity and at one with everything.

>Consider: Hallucinations are your brain losing the ability to filter the inputs.
so you assume.
it could just as easily be that your brain is operating at increased capacity.

i tend to lean toward the "filter" hypothesis but i don't think its that simple and have not found any research to base my assumptions on.

pretty fascinating topic though. i have several books on the subject. no real answers though - just theories.

we really don't know shit about the brain yet.

Thanks, this makes sense.

I need to care for myself better.

Be safe, friend. See you in the astral plane.

Can you please explain what you mean by entity contact? It's not the first time that i hear that

I started thinking more about this after mixing a disassociative(ketamine) into a lsd trip. So I'm sure that influenced my perspective. Since then it's just seemed like a good way to describe tripping. Fully developed brain activity, very few shortcuts on which to rely... I'm not sure if anything new activates but it sure seems like a lot of the old calls away.

usually you hallucinate based on what your experiencing, on earth.
trip hard enough and your mind can make shit up. every time this has happened to me its like my mind is showing me things, like in a dream where you have an inexplicable and unmistakable understanding of whats going on.
every time its happened to me ill know where i am and what im seeing and what it means.
what your mind shows you can be of a wide verity, lots of people meet other beings.
pretty incredible, these sorts of experiences. rare though.

yeah im hoping some shit gets done with FMRI and people tripping.

still so complex its not like it would give any concrete answers.

I want to try this all but my friends are completely different people the edgiest thing one of them has done is take 1 pump extra from his inhaler

>Is it safe to do alone?

>>Is it safe to do alone?
eh you can but you should have a baby sitter.
setting, who your with, your mind state, all very important.

GL m8.

Likely you should do it with someone you're comfortable with.
Best friend or girlfriend, whatever

DMT is in another league. You cannot imagine a more intense experience and you will never be prepared. A DMT trip is under no restraint; anything and everything can be experienced beyond a sufficient dose. However there is a consensus on what is most likely to happen.
(this next part is paraphrasing terence)
After one toke everything jumps into clarity, it feels as if all the oxygen has been pumped out of the room. After two an intense anesthesia will begin to course through you. This is when you need to take one last enormous hit. When you do, fall back and close your eyes. You will see and feel things that will challenge every belief you've ever held. You will meet impossible beings, see in higher dimensions, board alien ships, explore galaxies, witness overwhelming beauty. Space and time break down within moments and anything becomes possible. The most remarkable thing is how real it all looks/feels. Personally I think the entire thing is a purely chemical experience in the brain but while you're under the influence of DMT the alien spaceship you're on will seem entirely real. The whole experience always appears more real than everyday reality. It's just nuts.

A few things to mention

>It lasts about 10-15 minutes usually but it can feel like your there for MUCH longer so be prepared
>tastes awful
>it's extremely safe
>If you take it orally with an MAOI you can stretch the experience out over 6 hours or so and it becomes a lot more manageable

Entity contact means just that. You will literally have beings appear before you and you'll usually be able to communicate with them. On DMT it's unavoidable and your next best bet is mushrooms. On mushrooms you'll usually hear a voice claiming top be the mushroom in a sense. I experience this every time I take it and have had many long conversations about space and the nature of reality with it. as well as just fucking small talking. However nothing I'd be able to fact-check. I know this sounds like I'm insane but this really is normal for mushrooms. You can also experience beings that you see but the voice is more common