Dear racists

Dear racists,

I'm willing to concede that blacks are overall more violent and less intelligent than whites. Whether this is for genetic, epigenetic, or circumstantial reasons, I don't know, but the trends are clear.

However, please explain to me how you justify making the leap in reasoning from "blacks as a whole are more responsible for violence and stupidity than my race is" to "this particular black person, whom I just saw on the street and know nothing about, is probably individually VERY much more responsible for violence and stupidity than I personally am, and I feel sufficiently certain of this to decide not only that he deserves to be battered incessantly with ridicule and hostility, but that I have every right to take this responsibility upon myself."

Sincerely,
a disgruntled and disillusioned young white man.

PS: Pic related: mfw

It's pretty simple.

You see,
I hate people who are superficially very different from me.

I feel intimidated by them and see them as the cause of my troubles. I'll take any excuse I can get to make their day a little worse, and at the end of the day, I don't even need an excuse.

Most racists would try harder to justify their feelings. But I've come to terms with what's really going on in my head, and how irrational it is. I just hate niggers, okay? For no good reason. I know that's not really okay, but I don't think it's something I'm ever going to be able to change, so the niggers will just have to deal with it.

Damn.

At least you're honest with yourself. That's the most anyone can ask.

uh, no. fuck that guy.
>inb4 nigger found

Racism doesn't just happen. People are taught racism. It's not rational, so you shouldn't expect it to be.

what the fuck are you talking about? Humans inherently seek out people who look similar and are less open to trusting those who don't.

No race is inherently superior to another and if you think one stands out over all, you are part of the exact same group you're referring to in the OP.

you're a nigger

Survival of the fittest. Evolutionary biology.

Let's put you in a thought experiment:

I've locked you in a room with an old German man, a young asian woman, and a black male.

You are going to be killed by one of them in the next 30 seconds, but you can kill one of them first.

You have no other information.

The black man is 277 times more likely to kill you than the German man, and 1,895 times more likely to kill you than the asian woman.

Now apply this to the "man on the street".

It is orders of magnitude more likely that a random black person on the street is going to victimize you. He is not even "slightly" more dangerous. It is HUNDREDS of times more likely that he will hurt you compared to ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC.

They absolutely deserve to be feared. This is not racism. This is survival.

I'd like to believe no race is inherently superior. One race is CURRENTLY superior, that much is just raw statistics. However, as a social liberal, I would very much like to believe this is entirely due to circumstance, and to the correlation that exists between race and class due to the social aftereffects of European conquest. But again, I don't know for sure. No one can, really, until we start trying to pick apart the statistics at that level. My theory is the "race realists" don't want us to do that, because then they'd be proven wrong. But that's just an untested hypothesis formed by whimsy.

Yes, that's what someone who was taught racism would say.

Yeah, okay, but why make the comparison? It remains the case that the black man is unlikely to hurt you.

Inb4 "unlikely compared to what": likelihood doesn't need comparison. "Unlikely" means, in a mathematical sense, less than 50%; and, in a practical / statistical sense, sufficiently improbable that if it happened, a rational person would be surprised. Neither of these definitions depends on a comparison.

same fag

I don't hate anyone i don't know enough to hate

However i do judge people that can't separate themselves from negative stereotypes

Black people who try and be gangsters/glorify it
White bitches who try and all be a special snowflake tumblur girl/'muricans

Highly educated fucks who just consume and repeat and don't think for themselves
Rich cocky hindus that think daddy's money makes them G

I don't hate any race, i think that weak minded people buy into stereotypes because it's easier to pick a side than to think for your self

Ignorance breeds hatred.

It's both genetic and circumstantial.

It's completely rational.

What isn't 'taught'? You're saying nothing.

>It's completely rational.
Oh. Then I assume you can answer the question?

>"this particular black person, whom I just saw on the street and know nothing about, is probably individually VERY much more responsible for violence and stupidity than I personally am, and I feel sufficiently certain of this to decide not only that he deserves to be battered incessantly with ridicule and hostility, but that I have every right to take this responsibility upon myself."
only times I have seen this happen is when the word black had "not" in front of it and it was a nigger doing the insulting and/or (rarely or) beating

Well, for one thing I don't need to justify any leap in reasoning because I personally wouldn't make them.

I'm not a racist, either.

>it's rational to judge individuals based on something as insignificant as their race

Ever noticed how geneticists and strong adherents to science don't tend to be racist, and drunk hillbillies do?

Yeah, maybe you should pay attention to that.

heh, really?

only times I've ever seen it happen were white on black

by the way, I didn't mean to imply actual literal beating, just a flurry of insults and hostile behavior delivered so aggressively AS TO BE REMINISCENT OF physical blows

probably should have made that clearer

oh

you're not a racist

but you feel that racism is rational

... i'm curious as to what on earth that's supposed to mean

I didn't say that.

I said Racism is rational.

You're making leaps, friend.

What I just described IS racism, so I guess you don't know what racism means.

I'm not saying that it's healthy or a good thing, I'm saying it's rational.

I'm not saying that your definition is wrong, either.

I'm saying that it's rational.

It's not rational. Natural, perhaps, but decidedly not rational. It is neither a case of good morality nor good logic and neither good probability to suggest that the average black guy on the bus is something to be feared because of his race. A rational person would realize, firstly, that behavior toward others should be held at an individual and not a collective level.

Perhaps you mean "rational" as in "understandable."

If this is the case, I agree wholeheartedly.

However, I think the other user meant "rational" as in "based in valid reasoning." This is a sense of the word more commonly used in formal logic and debates.

No, I mean rational as in it serves a useful function.

>I didn't mean to imply actual literal beating
I did not mean to imply that blacks literally beat members of other races because they're black and their victims are not
I meant to be explicit that blacks literally beat members of other races because they're black and their victims are not

and I have heard other races be insulting towards races they don't belong to
but except for the blacks or in response to verbally abusive blacks
every other race has the decency to not do it in front of the race they are denigrating

Oh.

Interesting. I've never heard the word used that way before.

Well I agree with you there too. But now that I better understand your point of view, I think we can both agree it's definitely NOT "rational" in the formal logic and debate sense of the word.

in my experience that is not the case

in my experience other races are publicly and directly verbally abusive toward blacks and blacks then convene in private talk circles to discuss their feelings on this matter

Yes, agreed.

That isn't a definition of rational

Kek

>blacks then convene in private talk circles to discuss their feelings on this matter
and other shit that never happened

what do you mean "kek"

i have just given you an honest account of my personal experience

it seems you do not believe me

if this is the case that is rather rude of you as i had the decency to believe YOUR account of your personal experience even though it was contrary to mine

see

Aww, it's trying to talk like a person instead of a monkey.

but i'm white though

i'm the OP

This is why no one takes you seriously. How's it feel always being the clown? Feel good? Satisfying?

>take someone on Cred Forums seriously

Sorry, you meant to go to tumblr.com. It's a common mistake.

Yeah, and how's it feel to be ganged up on by double dubs? Not just double dubs, but double DOUBLE dubs.

Like a bunch of niggers got uppity after seeing shiny shoes, and instead of working to buy them their monkey instincts take over and they go ape shit

I feel this is b8 but whatever. I hate niggers, not black people. As a poor white male I've been mugged and jumped more than 5 times in 5 years. Not once was the person doing it white or Hispanic. Where I live it's 60% white 26% Hispanic 10% black. By these numbers I should of gotten a white mugger or Hispanic mugger. But no, it's cause a big chunk of black people are predijuce against white people. It's very rare to find a normal black male that doesn't have a chip on his shoulder with something to prove

Yeah, I can't imagine someone getting "uppity" because someone came along and looked at them as a subhuman and said, "Shine my shoes, BOY" for the 300th time in their life.

Bayesian statistics

That's b8. Where you from the deepest backwoods hill Billy bs?

>I was just pretending to be retarded

okay

>Pretending

Interesting.
So can you answer the question? Bummer. Well, that's understandable. The word "niggers" is a derogatory term for black people in general, and using it to refer specifically to the kind you don't like is just asking to be misunderstood. That being said, I can see your only intention by it is to look out for yourself in the trying circumstances you live in.

>getting "uppity"
>been mugged and jumped
so niggers are on par socially with elementary school students
in that they are incapable of responding to verbal abuse in a non-violent manner
I'm glad we agree there
even though you were putting words in that other fags mouth

>Seeing shiny shoes =/= Shine my shoes
It wants to talk like a person, but it is still trying to learn how to read.

Interesting.
So can you answer the question?

It's okay I know you're just a backwards dipshit because your parents/grandparents/guardians were backwards dipshits.

I don't blame you, and I forgive you, but you're not right.

I have no problem with people of African descent, I just despise Niggers and SJW cucks.

I'd never call a black person that. Cause they're a person. Once they become a nigger I look at them like an animal cause unfortunately they are. They look for opportunities to cause mayhem and harm. Every race has their shit, but from what I've experienced in the last 10 years, when you're poor and near them, you become a target for being white

the circumstances you live in are causing you to have a warped perception of what those words mean

i agree however that the people you THINK those words refer to are pretty awful and i'm sorry you have to deal with them

So do you take a break in between sucking nigger dick, or do you just lay back and let them run a train on you?

OP here, you're still wrong (unless you can answer the question) but i gotta admit that's pretty funny

Even if I did suck a train of nigger dicks, it would still be more respectable than what you are and do.

I'm glad mommy and daddy can afford to send you to a school that cares more about jerking itself off over how "progressive" it is instead of actually educating its students and teaching them critical thinking skills, but you are in for a world of hurt if you ever have to enter the real world.

That's totally understandable given the situation you're living in. However, the word "nigger" means "black person." The distinction you seem to be making between the two is not a part of the word's commonly accepted definition, and continuing to use it in this way is likely to cause ordinarily reasonable black people to reasonably (but mistakenly) assume you disdain them too and take offense, which may catch you off guard if you stay wilfully unaware of how you're misusing this term.

Thats a stupid thought experiment. Race is the least consequential factor when you are locked in a room with 2 innocent people and 1 killer whom you have to detect or die. Use your brian you fucking sheep. Jigsaw wants you to choose the nigger.

>what is a straw man argument?

You're walkin' around blind without a cane user.

1) just my mom, my dad molested me and fled the state
2) no she can't, we're poor
3) i do have critical thinking skills, i can solve problems and do pretty advanced math
4) the school i attended did not emphasize a progressive attitude, in fact that was one of the reasons i hated it
5) you failed to actually address anything i said, please try again

My jealousy for their BBCs cause me to be irrationally racist. Fuckin niggers always havin bigger dicks.

it's not a strawman argument if it's a thing people actually do

racists actually do this, they actually approach colored strangers in the street specifically to ridicule and yell at them

it's quite common where i live actually

aww poor baby

Dear racists,

blah blah blah blah blah

Sincerely,
I slightly less-racist racist.

how so? it doesn't personally affect me, seeing as i'm white

(see: )

Interesting.

So, can you answer the question?

>49% likely to attack you
Those are shitty odds, user.

>sufficiently unlikely to attack you that if they did, any rational person would be surprised
i dunno, these odds on the other hand look good enough to me

>fabricates obvious straw man argument
>denies it is a straw man
>repeatedly demands answer

>ITT: OP manages to mentally outmaneuver fucking everyone and still be wrong
all nignogs are inferior and deserve to suffer, you fucking jackass

just cause you can argue good don't make you right

i won't be able to convince you i'm right but first of all i am and second of all fuck you

no bc there is no way to justify "making such leaps in reasoning"

Momentum and habit are paramount in human existence, novelty is a rarity in comparison, and Negroes have always been unnoble savages.

but in fairness you're significantly less of a chodesucker than most of the white power toting mouthbreathers on this website so pat yourself on the back.

Have you seen #BLM riots compared to civil rights marches?

no but see racist people actually do this

like, a lot

i should have clarified this post was addressed specifically to racist people who engage in this behavior

(that is to say, approaching colored folk in the street specifically to harass them)

it's very common so i don't understand why no one who does this is coming forth

It's not common at all actually, blacks are far greater instigators than they are victims.

I hate you too, skin burning shrimp skinned milk dud looking faggots.
Sincerely,
A latinofag

i disagree on the basis of personal experience

i keep seeing this happen

i won't deny blacks are more frequent instigators of violence in general but i do sustain they are SIGNIFICANTLY more frequent targets of THIS VERY SPECIFIC kind of racial aggression

maybe it's just my area

You live in 1952 Mobile, Alabama it sounds like.

How do you get that time machine to work? I guess Tesla was right.

Personal anecdotes aren't evidence, and harassment is the most paltry of offenses.

Look up violent crime statistics by race and you'll see why nobody trusts blacks, especially not black people themselves.

Not him, but I don't like/want war but know it has to happen sometimes. It's a shitty world and humans are on average not fucking smart at all. Tribe tendencies and all that bullshit, we dont like what doesn't look like us, I don't know why some people think that can only be ever taught, to be scared and distrust something that's different. People are fucking animals you dopes.

very funny

no, i live in present day california

i see this shit happen all the time

surprisingly more against blacks than mexicans even though there are more mexicans than blacks here now

not that i'd wish it on mexicans either

I live in a 95% white city. I have been mugged once by a black man. Bad luck? Seems unlikely.
I didn't apologize for slavery during it so I guess that's my bad

i don't give a shit if you trust blacks or not, just stop approaching them in the streets for the specific purpose of yelling at them for being black

and before you say they have to stop committing violent crimes first: the majority of black people so not commit violent crimes so it is unlikely that any given specific black person you harass will be personally responsible for your suffering or that of any of your racial brothers

sucks

how is it relevant though

It's really not that unlikely, one in three black men go to jail. Then you have the ones that get away on top of that.

Besides, yelling at people isn't a crime and doesn't cause harm, except to pussies like you.

that's still unlikely

also yelling at people is rude, and continuing to pursue them for the specific purpose of continuing to yell at them, as these sorts of racists often do, is a crime

You answered your own question though. If a group is generally more violent, as you conceded, then statistically speaking one would be wise to be more cautious around a member of that group. So fuck off cuck go back to Tumblr

more cautious, yes, but that doesn't answer the question

try actually reading what the question is and you'll see the type of racism i'm questioning has nothing to do with caution

There are more black rapists and murderers than there are white people who harass random blacks.

FACT

nop

The question just erects this faggot strawman of a person that doesn't exist. The closest type of person that isn't an insane outlier is someone like me who acknowledges racial differences.

Yes?

uhh, yeah....

if it's a strawman and doesn't exist then why do i keep seeing it happening everywhere i go

na yoo pullin ma legg

witnessed