Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMjgFq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holidays are a social construct

i can't wait for december and christmasy things

not quite there yet

halloween is the better holiday tbh, i love spooky shit.

now that's just not true
christmas is infinitely better

but at halloween you get to see cute boys in cute costumes

Halloween it the most "fuck it lets just indulge ourselves" holiday there is, no one commemorates the dead or does it really have any cultural or religious ties. just dress up, eat/drink mess around.
x-mas just has most coziness and a sense of buildup follewed by an orgasm of presents

i honestly care more about the chocolate than seeing boys in "cute costumes"
nobody my age even dresses up anymore.

different cultures probably tbh, i've always felt halloween was comfy as fuck because we used to decorate our house a fuck ton and stuff. i don't like halloween parties anyway.

but u get to eat all the halloween lollies that u dont give out

nobody said anything about giving out candy here
it's all at mad discount prices at walmart.

well if it substitutes as your "harvest festival" then yeah, and I guess it does come down to that, had most of the holidays celebrated and decorated for, but Easter always felt the most formal and put together, just how it plays out.

the only downside to halloween is that people don't decorate for it at all in this country. also apparently i need to expand my halloween shota collection

>not getting bulk discount candy from a warehouse type place

i mean
i can afford it
and i don't need much
so whatever

>tfw still haven't found a role play partner to do qt shota things with

Why live ;_;

halloween is the best time of the month, i absolutely love it

just find an actual shota, idiot.

yes i agree, halloween a best.

there will never be enough, and it does seem to get the most repeated new arts each year of any world-common holiday, so that's nice.
posting from last year's grabs, would post x-mas but can't find folder.

sauce?

I actually want to dress in a cute outfit or something, any suggestions?
Also, dont encourage him!

edited scene from some hentai anime, and no, there's no more edited scenes from it.

thank you mr. halloween poster

some places are rp hookups, some aren't. I've not seen too many successful links on here, and those that have fired off, have, not been very chill.

Shota discord discord.gg/GMjgFq4 join or be vanned

well post pics so we can rate how qt you are

>falling for the chinese data-mining meme
lmao user

is there /ss/?

I can move on to the really best things if that'd suit you better.

LOL I'm not going that rabbit hole again. Got too overwhelming last time. I'm around 170cm and skinny.

well when you put it like that..

yeah but come on, just admit that reiji is better. also where's that image from? never seen it before.

do you at least know the name?

>again
so tell us where to find your current naked pics online. also where u from?

don't fall for the chinese data-mining meme, user.

nope. just iqdb it.

I LITERALLY GOT IT FROM YOU.

>read the shirt

well that's not true because i've never seen it before. might have been some other loser you mistook for me?

i'm illiterate, don't make fun of me, user :(

I'm pretty sure you can find them somewhere on here if you ask, posted yesterday. I'm trying to be vague bc, as I said, I got a little overwhelmed by it.
so come on dude do you have any suggestions? I was thinking of going to salvation army and seeing what I can make out of it.

>you have any suggestions?
yes, me. so tell me where you're from so i can make you my faggoty little shota.

oh, you're the one adv got to then, neat.
Don't worry, you did fine.
Not him, but maybe something nichely vintage or historical so you can opt for unashamedly tight or revealing options

>the one adv got to then?
I think we are getting mixed up
no, please

Halloween shota reminds me of an incident last Halloween. Not terribly exciting, but somewhat relevant. I was handing out candy near campus and a cute boy who was nine at the time knocked came by. Wearing a cute wizard robe and that, pretty adorable. My college is always pretty popular on Halloween, so he was just one of 100+

Anyways, I open the door for him and he's alone. Almost automatically he just fucking pisses himself. I was like wtf because I don't know how to deal with kids. I asked him if he wanted to use the bathroom and he came in. Nothing lewd happened, but it was a pretty weird experience. I ended up washing his outfit for him, robe shoes undies and all. Just let him hang out with me for the night after that because he lost a good hour on laundry. Just gave him my candy stash for the night to compensate. Pretty good night overall. I've been around him since, but no lewd like I said.

Anyone else have interesting Halloween shota experiences?

okay but at least tell us where you're from, user.

lmao sounds interesting

yes, of course, my mistake.

suuure.

no it's ok dude, I guess I was being vague enough but I'm not gonna lie I got a little freaked out yesterday.
ugh fine, I'm in FL atm.

It was pretty interesting. Saw his bits and got to hang out for a bit. Might hang out again this Halloween, sans the pissing part.

>america
meh

how old was he? also you should keep the pissing part in :^)

Nine, ten now. And I'll probably leave it out. He was pouting so I imagine it wasn't pleasant

not pleasant for him maybe :^) also checked

Everyday is a holiday on Mobius.

it aint that bad. I dont go out much anyways.

möbius strips are a meme and i don't believe in 2d surfaces

if you're only there atm where are you actually from? american boys are meh because most are cut

>get a bunch of candy for halloween
>decorate my house
>have some smoke machines covering the driveway in a fog like the place is cursed
>have some torches in the yard leading people along the way
>put up some dividers to make a branching path, one led to the front door and an encounter with a witch who was my grandmother dressed up giving out pouches and the other led to a chest filled with candy and an encounter with an undead knight
>put on my makeshift knight armor that's been beaten up and break out a prop halberd then stood still by the chest
>5 hours go by and not a single person came

The costume pics in this thread just reminded me of how much last year sucked and i don't expect this year to be an improvement since the holiday is on monday.

Well from mx, uncut, hated it growing up but grown to accept it.

you're not helping.

ow.
sorry user.

this is the issue with halloween, it used to be a proper holiday but now people just use it as an excuse to get drunk. i barely see people come trick or treating these past few years. and most of them are people i know from the street.

uncut is the best, only american goys would make you feel bad for having a superior dick.

There's cum in his ass, but there's condoms beside him.

Wut.

probably took it off so he could cum in that qt butt

>in FLA
from MEX

WALL WALL WALL WALL!!!
We're quite reasonable about such defects, I assure you.

well it wasnt just that, I didnt know how to properly use it I guess so for the longest time I didnt pull the foreskin back and once I figured it out it hurt like a mother.
;-; come on man, I'm here legally and just trying to study

is that hiro-tan?

blame the goyim education for parents of uncut people.

Then why even bring condoms?

idk i'm not a scientist

Nope. Just a faggot.

it isn't gay if they're cute. keep that in mind, user.

Never gay if it's cute and/or in a dress. You can even touch two sets of balls together using this rule.

Hah! I knew I wasn't gay

it's not a rule as much as it is a science fact, but yes ball touching is possible and not gay if they're cute.

you'd prefer hilloli over shotrump?
inexcusable!
hiro is such a mensch, I tell you.

an ubermensch? sorry i don't sprechen sie deutsch, mein freund.

>still using that justification
ffs, the last time I used the "it's not gay if" line was when i was 10 and it wasn't gay if we were still wearing socks, so it wasn't sex.
just.. go with it,

lmao that's some great faggot logic there user, difference is that you're actually a fag, but we're not. also do tell us more about the time you had sex with socks on so it wasn't gay.

havent seen shotrump but that hilloli by shadman was just ridiculous.

yes, you're bi, fantastic, everyone is to some percentage.
I've done so before, you had to had to be naked to have sex, and if any clothing was on it didn't count, so not ghey, you're dealing with a flawless logical mind here, you cannot win.

I dearly hope that was the point.
I mean granted, some people will get off on hit,
but even for shad it was luridly absurd.

i'm 100% logical, the difference was that you're still a fag, even if you're not gay. i'm neither.

it's Cred Forums.
we're all fags down here.

everyone but me, yes.

methinks the lady doth protest too much.

;__; you're breaking my heart

I just found it funny. It'd be funny if Hilary herself saw it though. We all saw what happen with pepe.

methinks you're not british enough to speak like this, faggot.

that ghost has lewd intentions, you can see it in his face.

I'll be what I wanna do.

died

how's it feel to know you'll never be part of the best empire in the world, loser? god save the queen.

i wish i would die tbh

pepe didn't deserve such a fate.
ah well.
but she will, and just like trump, it will be funny up until the point it suddenly isn't.
more like tactically lethargic, but ok.

now that's a cute demon boy right there.

>tfw moved to a dead end street so no trick or treaters
At least I get proper spooked because it's by a warehouse crack addicts sometimes do crack addicts things in

You think that's bad? some user has some spooky skeletons living outside his house.

rip pepe, he will be missed. God, I can just imagine the media going apeshit calling all Trump supporters child molesters or something.

the sun may never set on your empire, or what is is you're going by now? commonwealth? so imposing.
too bad these colors don't run.
Manifest destiny, motherfucker.
a classic, yeah

which reminds me, how about a pepeshota?

you should become a crack dealer and give people candy with their crack purchases on halloween. also cute gif.

commonwealth is still the biggest empire on earth lmao

also you're a classic, faggot.

what do you mean by not been very chill?

Link is love

Look on the bright side-
well, you've got zombies covered at least then.

hey look it's that one image i edited

Starting to get pissed off here, is every regular artistically inclined?
I can't think of one off hand who hasn't edited, done art, translation or the like.

lmao i'm pretty shit at art, i just have way too much experience with photoshop so editing stuff is easy as fuck for me.

like how bad have I been slacking then

yes, diminish the ability, you are dismantling my case magnificently.

no i honestly have no artistic ability. i can't even draw stick figures. most of the editing for that image was literally just knowing how to remove an object without fucking up the background gradient and fixing a few lines. nothing artistic about it really.

ghosts are pure

would you a ghost?

I SAID PURE, SIR!

making pure things unpure is the best though

thanks for the (You) i guess, user.

Suprised they didn't latch on to hilloli, though it seems to be getting scrubbed near everywhere.

Fug, I remember seeing a decent edit but never saved it.

Who /flavorofthemonth/ here

GET BACK TO /TRASH/.

what does this mean

Cred Forums is literally the only board where shota is allowed, dipshit.

Solo Lincoln would be nice, just a shame it's mostly straight shit.

right.
you clearly have the inside scoop

What if I were to tell you I'm already there?
/trash/ has some weird moderation, sometimes a sandwich edit gets you banned while a drunken folder dump goes unnoticed.

it was directed at the loud house shota.
was humor.

learn to (You) then, user.

/trash/ is unsurprisingly trash

it's more fun to be cryptic

i fucking hate you people that refuse to (You), you're just making shota threads hard to read for literally no reason.

proof that reiji is the best boy? possibly.

Seriously.
how does it feel to be wrong all the time, I must know.

i wouldn't know

also lmao sei can't even make a fucking finger-heart properly, what a shit boy compared to reiji.

a dangerous road to go down, will just fill the thread.
maybe another course.

you are objectively wrong though, there have been scientific studies done that show reiji is the best boy.

>being fucked so hard you cry
that must be some good dicc

Does this go here?

>dubs decides

no.

close enough

>both off by one for trips
You get nothing, good day, sirs!

wow that's the ugliest tails drawing i've ever seen

>still no dubs

>furry
>has pubic hair
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

post cubs

I want to, but I'm waiting on that official ruling

the ruling is no, as decided democratically by me.

sure.

That's not how any of this works

>rolling for yes

fuck off

that is certainly how this works.

it's the end of the thread anyway
bakas

Nope

Bump