Im drunk and i have 4 hits of acid dubs decides wat do

Im drunk and i have 4 hits of acid dubs decides wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GIwyqsqHsic
youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont drop if you're drunk downers dont go well with LSD. Wait until you're sober :D

throw it away

done someone

winer

Your fate is sealed, are you ready?

Agreed. It's a waste. Plus it's uncomfortable.

winner

Go to sleep!!!

chop chop OP

Meh you niggers suck

Flush it down the toilet, you degenerate piece of filth.

Seriously faggot, should have soaked them in 5ml of what ever spirit you've got and snorted half each nostril.

I hope you die

dun goofed.

first drop, then drink to moderate your trip.

acid is amazing in its ability to tell all subsequent alcohol to gtfo. I literally have no idea what my booze tolerance is when tripping - easily doubles the amount of what it takes to put me down.

source: I've dropped 100+ times. not a world record by any means, but not a virgin either

grab your attorney and head to Vegas

also buy more drugs then do those
I guess

Does it have a taste?

OH SHIT NIGGER SPIT OUT OUT SPIT IT OUT OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TRIP

Does it taste bitter at all?

This is the truth. I've drank enough that I should've died while tripping, at the very least ended up in the hospital, and I woke up the next day completely fine. I went through close to an entire handle over the course of the trip.

Watch scarce

Take the drugs, put em in the toilet, get a job

RIP OP

fron what I've heard it just tastes like paper. never done it.
kinda upset, I always wanted it to taste like sour patch kids or something.

op dont, seriously- LSD + booze = fine. booze + LSD = Terrible idea. trust me, dont.

It tastes like paper and has a burning sensation

It's supposed to taste like nothing, if it has a taste that means its a research chemical

but dat liquor make it all better doh

>burning sensation
?????

u sure thats acid?

He already dropped its in his system already no going back now

best advice in thread

OP is going to end up tripping balls and cutting the tip of his dick off to follow the law of dubs. Should've waited

Are you op?

sooo covering spongebob stickers in Clorox doesn't count as dropping acid?

sometimes i like taking downers when im coming down from a trip like zannys or klonapin, but what kind of blotter is that? lsd orr?

It's like a tingling sensation, can burn a bit it's really strongly dozed

may fetty wap be with you OP

noice OP never tried that but enjoy your bad fucked up trip.
Hope this helps

... GLHF op, i realy hope you dont end up mentaly dammaged from this.

It's gamma goblin the purest LSD you can get on the deep web that picture was rated a 96.7% purity and his new product is 98+

honestly alchole makes people more daring when it comes to drugs, honestly though ur pretty right if u drop first then decide to drink to mellow it out ur usually good, but its when ur drunk u will do waaaay more acid then what u should have and trip way harder then intended

You are fucking stupid, you should research before doing a drug.

I mean the tendency is to push it as far as you can right?

Toché

Try Klonopin with alcohol not a lot and some shrooms.
heard a fucking soccer game while dreaming.
The weird thing is I don`t even like soccer that much.

am i late or what?

I've researched it plenty personally newfriend

Nope i gots it off alphabay its flavorless

This

He wont he'll be fine LSD never hurts your body

He hasn't cut his dick off yet

Hey ur not op faggot heres whay im drimking now

has OP just sorta wondered off or is he still here

Lol its this guy again.

Here also my timestamp is bugging me do I wash it off woth rum or sope

nevermind.
holy shit, dude. you're clearly on a mission from God.

Aparently not enough you fucking retarded junkie piece of shit.
Lsd doesn't have a taste at all and if you feel a burning sensation it's most definitely a research chemical. I don't even know why i'm telling you this, i rather have you die from an overdose of something that you thought was acid.

Hurf durf not op rtard

Keep it there for when you cut your dick off

Lol then stop whining noob

>an burn a bit it's really strongly dozed
>strongly dozed

dude listen to me if that is u or isn't TAKE THE FUCKIN BATTERY FROM UR PHONE AND DONT CALL PEOPLE FOR SUM ODD REASON PEOPLE ON ACID LUV TO CALL PEOPLE DOOONT UR GONNA SOUND FUCKIN RETARDED OR INSANE MAYBE BOTH JUST PLEASE TAKE THE BATTERY OUT OF UR CELL PHONE

I know, retard.

Oh well carry on then

because mentaly = body right?

OP best advice i can offer you now is this: there is no good trip and there is no bad trip, there is only the trip you have.

NNIICCCEEE thats a sikk print bet those sheets are expensive even un dipped

Lao Tzu up in this bitch

poetry in itself, however I think it's safe to say that OP is too fucked too appreciate it.

I only had a bottle of wine before this so im not that drunk

Definitely I've taken 2 hits with 300mgs on each at one time and it tastes like nothing have done research chemicals once before and they definitely taste bitter. I've stored liquid lsd in a empty breath liquid dropper and that's made my tabs kinda tingly and minty due whatever was left in the bottle but that's about it

*tips Jamaican flag colored fedora*

Keep it, to recognize you

I don't do drugs you piece of shit.

Take it! what you have work tomorrow or some shit?

you literally just contradicted yourself, maybe take a second and chill

Haven't decided yet i did just work 21 days straight but i want a fay off

Well im an alcoholic/ i feel more sober atm

...only what you do while you're on it has a lasting effect.

Though I'm sort of wondering if my past usage is affecting my affect - that my emotional responses are definitely more constrained, both positive and negative.

for example, last week, my bi-polar wife was freaking out, throttling me and punching my head. I was just laying there, being straddled by her, and was thinking about the pros and cons of looking for a retro 5 speed chopper bicycle just to fuck around with in the neighborhood. Certainly not an expensive item for our budget, well within our weekly fuckit budget. Then I start getting annoyed because she whanged me in the ear, aggravating my tinnitus and I told her to knock it off and have a tantrum somewhere else.

So, maybe my emotional responses are a bit off kilter, but I'm not an asshole, am a Robocop approved citizen. I just was thinking about how much I wanted that bike while being assaulted.

WEW LAD thats alot of acid, better brace for the g's

Gs?

um geforce im just saying he should brace for the ride, also dont call anyone when u start to trip

Godspeed OP

Well im pretty comfy right now but i have the urge to drool

In your defense that's a pretty sweet bike

holy shit

Enjoy your trip :)
aa.org/

What are you fucking gay
>>/lgbt/
>>/trash/
>>/hm/
>>Cred Forums

I know, fucking awesome bike, tough decision between Raleigh and Schwinn

Post more cool bikes

you bastard you're either trolling the shit out of me right now or you somehow think that what you said is like, normal

lol'd

You dont touch acid with your hand you ignorant pleeb. might as well ruin it

what are you gonna do? ruin the molecule

you cant ruin the molecule with your skin

its in the paper, if anything the outer layer reacts

Heat. any exposure at that temp degrades quality. plus, its absorbed through skin and moisture reacts with it. take a chem class

>you can't ruin the molecule with your skin
hello, undertaker? yes I've decided what I want on my gravestone.

>inb4 bad trip.
>inb4 OP calls 911 cause he is loosing his shit.
>inb4 doctors sedate ops stupid ass to shut him up.

what do you mean? I'm not trying to convert anyone or say I'm better in any way.

He's right actually its not that heat sensitive

Holy fuck im the one high and your dumb as fuck

acid is very fragile. even UV from sunlight will destroy the molecule.

if you store acid it should be in an air tight bag in the freezer. acid breaks down slowly at room temp, also at freezer temp but a lot slower.

akchually
im coming down

HEY its op here my teeth feel really numb and water droping from my sink sounds as loud as a airplane

I was talking more about the whole wife beating the shit out of you but whatever

So you cant touch it?

sounds more like your on hour 36 of your speed binge than being on acid.

You can, but its not good for it

yeah but what about the spiders all over you?

Oh well i took 4 then 14 hits

Take it all

I heard it was ok to touch, just when like breaking appart n stuff but not like hold, just touch then back to its place

GL m8. remember, you control you mind. always a way to turn a bad trip around. good thoughts m8.

Listen to some disturbed while tripping

yep. it does go right through your skin but limited exposure will not dose you enough to notice.

in fact your skin will actually pull the acid out of the dab by way of capillary action and diffusion.

Dude that b rad as fug
Wat songo

>this is all ive dranken in the last hr

Exactly. But when dealing with the low dose tabs of today, I would consider it wastefull to touch. considering every microgram counts

yeah, good point. I handle mine with tweezers and keep it in the freezer in a few good bags.

course im pretty methodical when it comes to my drug habbits.

Godspeed.

as everyone should be. I wont take my crack without my heroin ;)

No offense to you two but its so cheap per hit why the finesse?

tell us when u start to feel sumthin

Im pretty high

I live in a dry state for it bud. usually comes around once a year and i buy every hit i can find

I just got 40 hits for 99 us of alphabay

off weed or the acid

Ill puke if smoke any amount of weed

its like everyone and there grandma knows about the darknet know a days

i handle all my drugs like im in a fuckin lab. just habbit i guess.
that and i have a certain reverence for acid.

Thats a pretty good deal. I personally wont pay more than 400$ per 100 hits. but resale value here is 10-20 a hit standard

Zander?

so thats a no, man keep us updated i wanna here about this experience its been to long since i triped and i havent had the time to lately

i also found out i can see the difference between nbome and lsd with one of my gloves microlights

Well i fell like im melting into my bed and i want wine

I beat the dog shit out of a guy for trying to sell a substitute. Its just wrong

no

why was he carrying dog shit? :S

Yeah that's why im able to charge 15$ a hit cause everyone got some RCs and 6 went to the psych ward mimd you they were all 16 pretty much

pop em all u fuckn pansy

oh, that. she's real deal bipolar, not some sort of TV bs or dipshit cunt who says she is instead of PMS.

I don't take it personally, it's her disease that is affecting her behavior You'd as soon punch out someone because they're diabetic.

She's been in behavioral health lockup probably 9 times in the past 3 years. I've had team meetings with her doctors and 2 of our local state troopers so as to prevent her from being gunned down/tased when she's howling at the moon.

Troopers are assured that she's no danger to anyone but herself as she's gone for broke twice and a few other times with cries for attention suicide-wise. But she's been wrapped up by a Statie running down a path to a state park in the snow in her nightgown trying to disappear and freeze one night.

Absolutely no drugs, ever. She doesn't mind what others do around her, she simply never does them. And she is not going to die of natural causes.

>
kek

Is she hot

First time i took cid was after i got black out drunk. The only thing i remember of that night was the moon and people offering me more beer or alcy. .... that moon tho...holy shit that moon.

Good fucking luck user like damn
Last time I tripped I took 3 1/2 and felt I did too much

Sounds like a fun night im suprised i can even post after 14hits everything feels amazing

Not them but I'm also very careful with my Lucy. Very hard to find in my area and when I can it's usually only 15-20 hits

Huh as op here beng high as fuck yall should use alphabay

lol

Have a friend that has this happen to him. Just drinks instead

Don't know shit about computers really, and don't know how to keep myself safe while buying shit like that online. Tried once and when I got there to do it I just felt like it was a bad idea

I think it's cause i clipped weed in a dark room from the ages of 7-14 but he paid me 50$ a week though

Sounds like you're trippin hard

to me she's 10/10
to chan, I'm comfortable saying she's 6/10. 5'3" 125. close approx would be pattycake but not retarded

Is there specific things that triggers her you know? Or is it random?

Pretty hard

use bitcoin
use tor

thats it.

if your the paranoid type then use a bud's laptop, load up any linux live CD, go to the micdonalds in the next town over and to the transaction on their wifi.

if your super paranoid then launder your bitcoin by putting a lot of transactions between your original credit card purchase of the bit coin and the drug purchase.

i have not yet heard of anyone being tracked via block chain but it is technically possible given whoever is busting you has access to bitcoin exchange data linking your CC to the bitcoin, which they dont.

Do you like the visuals or do you dislike them? Did LSD twice and I feel the visuals becomes to much. Kinda scares me seeing things that are actually not real. Gets me feeling like world is not real etc.

>Gets me feeling like world is not real etc.
you start to see the truth and you run away... be brave user.

Also ruined weed for me. As soon as I smoked even a little bit after those trips I got some pretty brutal closed-eye fractals going non-stop. I loved weed, now I don't even smoke anymore just because of it. Guess it's good saving money though.

Im watching anime right now so its looks pretty cool

roll

Even with all that I still feel like I'd get v&

Maybe I'll stop being a pussy and do it someday

stress, either external or self manufactured. alcohol. combination of either, or just out of the fucking blue. it's a coin toss sometimes.

Have you ever had a situation where you don't know if it's a dream or reality? This can happen (aside from the above triggers) out of the blue.

Example: one day, we're going on a 2 day road trip to Cape Cod. Three hours in, during some stop and go, she starts muttering to herself about how much she misses her mom (who committed suicide 3 years prior) and decides to go pick some wildflowers as a bouquet for when we see her next.

This is on I-95, we're in the middle lane. Wanders across a couple of lanes to the median, grabs some random flower weeds, scowls down traffic and pops back into the car pleased with herself. Within 10 minutes, she's snoring away like nothing happened, while I'm still surrounded by the same motorists who witnessed this.

Such is my life. I'm a big guy, but this sort of shit makes me feel 2 feet tall.

Dude dont be a faggot download fireonion for your phone turn Javascript off and buy yer stuff from alphabay like op

take it from someone who keeps up on this shit, its very, very low risk.

FDA/FBI makes darknet busts - they bust the people who run the drug websites.
they have also took over a CP site and made it into a honeypot for a few months to bust pedo rings but that can't work on drug sites because the vendors are reviewed and the FBI isn't about to start mailing cocaine (cept to the ghetto amirite?) just to keep a honeypot going.

don't ship to your address youll be just fine man.

cut it up and then snort it
also, check em'

Find a homeless person. Take him in and clean him up. Treat him respectfully and prepare him for an interview. Use a made up resume to get him an interview for a ridiculously out-of-his-league job, like director of software architecture or management of an engineering team. An hour or so before the interview feed him something laced with the acid. Drive him to the interview and wait for him to get kicked out. Reprimand him and call him lazy and stupid for failing so badly. Tell him your taking him out to eat and go to the busiest place you can find. Force him to go- he won't want to. He'll inevitably want to go to the bathroom and will spend quite a bit of time in there. Call the police and say he is threatening violence(if he isnt already). Go into the bathroom and try to bring him out abruptly, then leave him there before the police arrive.

fuck online. just make friends/contacts. if you want it enough, you'll figure it out, if you can't figure it out, you don't deserve it in the first place. no such thing as a risk-free transaction.

insert into anus

>launder your bitcoin by putting a lot of transactions between your original credit card purchase of the bit coin and the drug purchase.
That's retarded.

Protip: to actually launder Bitcoin, exchange it for Litecoin or another cryptocurrency and then exchange it back. Literally untraceable.

Holy fuck ive used this site for 12 fucking years but holy fuck this seems evil maybe cause im high off my ass on lsd but holy your fucked

spiders

in your skin

Still would be cool as fuck you not ruining my high faggott

right, i said it was for the paranoid. it is done in some markets though.

and you can trace it if you get the exchange records which is pretty much not gunna happen unless the NSA is after you

sorry I thought you meant more credit card transactions, misread your post.

lol I'm jealous. miss acid

typical uber experience

lol'd pretty good at that tbh fam

Then buy some nigger

ayeee I'm on acid too niggerssss

I'll do a line with you.

Woooohhhahooooa!

What is that? Doesnt look like coke or amphetamine

blow, ittttts just OK. Definitely got some meth type cut mixed in.

the fuck are you snorting? flour?
looks like 3 points better be some cut up shit or you better be tolerant as fuck lol

Hi fiber

Yes flour...
I'm going to vegas tomorrow. So I just got a gram,a few xanex and some trees. Nothing crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIwyqsqHsic

get ether get the crazy drugs... drive like a mad man i know i will

Op here im suprise this thread has lasted so far

not op, i know because this person can still see his computer.

Share them with any person over 50yo you can find

Again

Get the bike user you deserve it

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

kill yourself

Christian?

Take them all then kill yourself

Vegasfag here I can get ya whatever you need

Damn nigga livestream your death for us

how are u so coherent last time i ate 5 tabs of sum stong acid and i couldn't stare at a compute screen for more then a few seconds, the celling the texture on the the ceiling was moving in bizarre ways

You first

KEK wills it

You are a huge faggot

Im at q4 hits im watching anime and drooling like a motherfucker

For real?

keys my friend u seem pretty far to me last question, look away for a sec and stare at a wall is it moving in that strange psychedelic way like its breathing were all different and i must give one last warning, if ur anything like me and anyotheres i have observed it might be challenging to fall asleep tonight, atleast untill it wares off

bump

Your so fucking high right now gg

i am, u have a good time now

You 2 remeber dicks out for harambre

off course how could i forget dicks out for harambre

There's xans there

This is by far my favorite thread on Cred Forums in a long time.

Holy fuck wine is delicious i should take more acid

Then make sure it doesnt 404 fag

helping.
gotta keep drug threads up, makes me feel like less of a POS

bump for the drugs

Thx wait why you feel like a pos?

I'll do a few more lines with yall, keep it going.

ok guys whats your poison?
mine:
MDMA (rarely) APVP APHP
weed
LDS DMT

thats just my average lineup. list of shit ive tried i wont even attempt.

because i keep doing speed when i should be working :P

Kind of a big line for me lol...fuck it!

you double barrel that shit or just fuck up one all the time or rotate?

good job user keep up the good work

Usually it's half left half right.

Christ dude figure your shit out lol jk op here first day off in 3 weeks cause being a chef is awesome

I like to participate in these threads :)

eh its cool. i quit my last job because it was terrible then started to binge pretty hard. i have enough money to last a few more months but i really should get back to work... already have a job lined up just gotta go.

good thing im almost out of shit.

ur entertaining should i get more liquor?

Hit nukber 15 woo

Nice get yer job breh

English is becoming a forgotten language to op

What a waste =(. You aren't going to be able to read anything soon.

must be some bunk shit if you can still type and see text.

have a nice journey faggot

If your down. I got some vodka I'll drink with ya.

Each post takes about a minute and im using voice text mostly

do you like rockos

haha if your actually OP then god speed, you daft fuck.

Shots?

Anyone know where i can get acid in melbourne, australia, just bought 15 but turns out most of them were duds.

Yes im still op you faggot soryy typing is blurry but i can still post even though my face feels like worms and jello

snort it

Ive always been scared to order from AB. How many times have you ordered? Any probs?

Handlebars, norcos, my buds come thru with that fucking "lean" every now and then, Cokeep, Molly, never any acid or shrooms tho.

it burns

I feel ya, whats that rocky stuff you got?? I don't know what handlebars are but the rest, str8.

Ive lost about 450$ but made it back from selling local

Awww dude I finished up my kraken bottle a few days ago lol..that kinda funny.BUT YES SHOTS!

Holy fuck thats rough

Yo vegasfag here too, hook me up my nigga

Cheers bro!

let me go run to fry's and ill take shots with u user

One shot down the hatch.

It's some blow, but it's been stepped on a few times I'm sure. It's cool, no Tony Montana shit tho.

Where you buy them ?

So where should I ship it?

may i ask how you lost it? Like never arrived or just got bunk shit?

Ima do another good size line, take a shot and the smoke a cigatette.

is that good shit?

abandon property is what most people use.
myself, I ship to my home address.
thing about getting illegal shit in the mail is you have plausible deniability and pretty much can't get in trouble.

as long as your not ordering huge amounts no one will notice or care.

Never arrived cause oxys for a degenerate co worker / Yes i got nbome and mda instead of lsd and mdma/BTW protip no fuck that im usuing caps DO NOT BUY FROM FRANK MATTHEWS HES THE HIGHEST DRUG SELLER AND A SELECTIVE SCAMMER rant over but fuck thay guy

2 shots 4 lines a joint and a smoke

Kraken its pretty dece better than captian morgans or jerrys

Put your head in the toilet, stick the plunger up your ass, the bowl scrubber into your urethra, and flush the toilet.

I dont have a bowl scrubber

we'll wait while you run to walmart.

There not 24 hr here

ty op. Any advice when ordering from alpha? i assume bitcoin?

i found sum rum nvm

Load em up!

Loaded
u READY

You're in a coma, wake up.

Just for you bro

Cheers!

Use localbitcoins.com for

DRUGSSSSS

UR URWELCOME

Noaaahaa

circle is legit too

Thx gpod to knew

>localbitcoins.com
awesome thanks. Also, are you i teh usa?

i got me bitcoins from them when i got i my acid from fuck whats his name, it was when agora was still a thing, i cant remeber his name but man it was sum good shit they still make u fuckers encryprt ur messages right with pgp, is it called pgp man im drunk

Nope britsh columbia

>is it called pgp man im drunk
yeah

Kek

Practice your penmanship.

bamping just cause

yeah, worried about US customs...

i just took three myself 10 minutes ago

Hey i want in on this!! Been coked out for two days now.

dont. worse case they take your shit.
ive had shit seized. they just send you a letter stating they seized contraband.

cant prove you sent it to youself.

sup speed bro, im on hour 48 myself.

I thot my thread 404d

hell no im taking this bitch to the bump limit. been watching this shit for too long to see it slide.

You like me and chilling by yourself?

Was it sent to your home address with youre name or...?

yes and yes, I know no fear!

yep. killin the time it takes for the speed to wear off so i can sleep or more likely killing the time it takes for me to do more speed.

Same

nice, how does speed taste? Whats the trip like? Im high on weed atm and looking for something better.

Damn you went through that baggie quick friend

Lel my timestamp is still visible

Holy fuck gotten a letter that sounds sketchy af

Take a shot

speed, at least in my area, is just an umbrella term for shit that gets you up.
like meth, coke, molly, etc.
i started yesterday with a shit load of APHP, like meth but better high and more addicting. thankfully i finally ran out of that devil and im onto the reserves, 4F-MPH, a simple methylphenidate analoug (aka ritalin or concerta), the flouride bound to the phenyl ring makes it a lot more potent than normal methylphenidate though.

i never did like using ritalin recreationaly. too clean. kinda boring. but it keeps the horrible crash away and thats all i can ask for atm.

as for moving from weed to speed, i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. i like it though :P

baggie? nah you got the wrong guy. i blew through 5g of aphp in 3 weeks though. fuckin crazy now that i think about it. 5mg is a single dose. 20mg is too fucking much.
i got maybe 5-10 points of 4fmph left but ill probably get bored of it before i run out. fucking shit is so lame.

nah its normal.